@shital please don't hijack someone else's thread; especially one from 2 years ago. Also, "it not working" doesn't exactly provide us with a lot to go on. How about you take the time to explain in detail what you are trying to do, and what problem you are running into, rather than expecting us to guess ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Posted (edited)

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the AutoIt Example Scripts forum very clearly states:

Share your cool AutoIt scripts, UDFs and applications with others.

Do not post general support questions here, instead use the AutoIt Help and Support forums.

And please do not double post - stick to just the one thread at a time. Threads merged.

Moderation Team

Edited by Melba23
Added double post comment

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Please have a look at the Scriptomatic script in the Example Scrupts forum. It creates AutoIt code for you to directly use WMI without calling the command line WMIC.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-06-17 - Version 1.5.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Programmers!

I've seen a code that gives Name of Group by writing it's group's SID, but this one response very slower than Windows Command-Line WMIC

Func _GetLocalGroupName($sSID = 'S-1-5-18') $objWMIService = ObjGet ("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT Name FROM Win32_Group where SID="' & $sSID & '"') For $GroupNames in $colItems MsgBox (0,"",$GroupNames.Name) ExitLoop Next EndFunc I don't want call and use any third-party programs even CMD, i just want use from Windows API, netapi32.dll or AutoIt Functions (Standalone).
      Do you have any idea to improve speed/performance of this code? I'll happy of your comments

====================== SOLOUTION by @Subz ======================

• By KingOfNothing
      This is for mac address spoofing.
      Before a mod gives me the ban hammer for posting code such as this, id like to explain I recently had a necessity for it.
      A lot of places use mac addresses to identify devices/machines and control internet permissions.
      I myself love the xfinity wifi hotspots placed all around where I live as I can connect to them and save data usage instead of tethering my phone.
      BUT! They use a captive portal with a webpage interface in javascript and (not too much to my surprise), wifey says some of her crap wont open that page.
      I explained she can disable wifi on the device, use computer and spoof to the mac address of what she wants to use. Then sign into the portal as she would normally with computer.
      Once connected, shut the computer down and enable wifi for that device again. Once enabled shes got net access. edit: Wife looked at me like I was speaking latin.....lol
      ; ; ; Function: Set_Mac() ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Desired_Mac = Need I really explain? ; $s_Target_Net_Adapter = Network adapter name (one can use the adapter index as well but thats less "user friendly" ; $b_Toggle_Device = For my wife cuz it needs full automation for her to stop bothering me ; ; Author(s): KingOfNothing credz to google & autoitscript.com members ; ; ;===================================================================== Opt('MustDeclareVars', 0) ;cause its late in the morning and im just gonna trust this should still fly #include <WinApi.au3> $MacAddressRegKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0007" ; ^^^ After making this I read online that this should be some "CurrentControlSet" ; key instead. However, I watched registry while changing things in adapter properties ; to see that key, which works fine on my 3 test machines.... ;easy example Set_Mac("Wireless Network Connection","",true) ;msgbox(0,"",Get_Mac()) Func Set_Mac($s_Targeted_Adapter, $s_Desired_Mac = "D20000000000", $b_Toggle_Device = true ) Local $sMac, $s_Tmp, $val, $sVar = "" $sMac = Get_Mac() while stringlen($s_Desired_Mac)< 12 and stringlen($s_Desired_Mac)> 0 ;this will append zeros if mac length is too short $s_Desired_Mac = $s_Desired_Mac & "0" wend if stringlen($s_Desired_Mac)> 12 then ;likewise if too many characters entered to function, then we should truincate some $s_Desired_Mac = StringLeft ($s_Desired_Mac,12) endif ;this creates a random mac address with very little actual thought behind it. ;Im sure theres some formal means to devising a valid mac address but this simple crap suits my needs atm.... if $s_Desired_Mac = "" then For $i = 1 To 10 $sVar= Chr(Random(48, 57, 1)) ;0-9 $s_Tmp = $s_Tmp & $sVar Next $s_Desired_Mac = "D2" & $s_Tmp $s_Desired_Mac = StringUpper($s_Desired_Mac) endif $val = RegWrite($MacAddressRegKey, "NetworkAddress", "REG_SZ", $s_Desired_Mac) if $val =0 then MsgBox(0,"Mac Address Changer ","Could not write to registry as needed to change your mac address!" & @CRLF & "Please restart this program with administrator rights!") Exit endif ;in order to benifit from changing the registry, one must disable/re-enable the adapter. ;This cmd line query to wmic prevents the need to do so in device manager manually if $b_Toggle_Device = true then ShellExecuteWait ("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmic.exe", "path win32_networkadapter where NetConnectionID=" & chr(34) & $s_Targeted_Adapter & chr(34) & " call disable" ,"",$SHEX_OPEN,@SW_HIDE) ShellExecuteWait ("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmic.exe","path win32_networkadapter where NetConnectionID=" & chr(34) & $s_Targeted_Adapter & chr(34) & " call enable" ,"",$SHEX_OPEN,@SW_HIDE) endif ;Would be smart to catch the return of the function there in some varible for error handling, but its too late for me to give a crap atm.... MsgBox(0,"Mac Address Changer", "Old Mac = " & $sMac & @crlf & "New Mac = " & $s_Desired_Mac) clipput($s_Desired_Mac) endfunc Func Get_Mac() Local $xRet $xRet= RegRead($MacAddressRegKey, "NetworkAddress") return $xRet EndFunc  
      Sorry bout the messy penmenship. Aint looked at the tidy thing yet....🧐
    • By jresine
      Hello, is it possible to know via a script or command, to have the percentage of disk usage of a process? thank you in advance.
      ps: see image

• By Dwalfware
      HI
      Another head scratched
      Anyone solve how to get the IPV6 from WMI?
      I followed the usual SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapter WHERE NetConnectionID='" & GUICtrlRead($cboAdapters) & "'
      get the index 
      port it to 
      Local $query = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = " & _GetSelectedNIC(), "WQL", 0x30 )
      All i can see is IPv4 addresses
      My question is is there another place the IPv6 information is hiding? I configured my LAN with IPV6 and my wireless with IPv4 so I can see what shows.
      Thanks in Advance.
      PS. I did try google

• By Dwalfware
      Hi Folks
      Can not get my head around this one.
      This function gets the DNS object s
      If you have two DNS entries fine. but if you have only one! Trouble
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[0] = Primary DNS
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] = Secondry DNS not always there. I need a way to return 0 if not there or the IP if its there.
      Or is there a way to tell how many objects there are in the "[?]"
      I'm terrible at WMI errors, thanks for help in advance.
      Func _GETcurrentNICinfo2() $oErrors = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Error_Handle") Local $DnsSecondry Local $objWMIService = ObjGet( "winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2" ) Local $query = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT DNSServerSearchOrder FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = " & _GetSelectedNIC(), "WQL", 0x30 ) If @error Then Return 0 If NOT IsObj($query) Then Return 0 Else For $objItem In $query Return $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] next Endif EndFunc