ur

Run AutoIT on Linux

ur

Is there any way to run AutoIT scripts to run on Linux machines.

water

Natively? No.
Using Wine? Maybe.
Search the forum for Linux and Wine and you will get a few more answers.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• keelaji
      By keelaji
      Hello,
      have anyone ever tried to start the editor on linux-Ubuntu ? I tried some scripts and some of them works like notepad, while other doesn't.
      I do use wine, but i might don't know how to configure it to start autoit.
      I uploaded a file with the error i got (the program SciTe.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.)

backtrace.txt
    • slidy56fr
      By slidy56fr
      Hello, I think your Autoit's language is perfect with clever syntax without unnecessary things (";" at the end for each line like C based languages,PHP ). Many languages force developers to reinvent basic things (for example, so as to create a directory whatever if this one exist AutoIt do it with only 2 words, many other language must have 6 lines or more: I think many developers become exhausted to do poor things because of this principle).
      I encourage AutoIT for Windows (I regret that it is not bult-in in Windows so as to help to deploy softwares). I want to be proactive to learn a language which would be compatible with other OS than Windows (linux, Mac OS) but according to me no language reach the AutoIt's level.
      I began to use PHP wich is interesting but I think this language is a draft and they could have better syntax (especially for different comment when we switch from HTML to PHP in the same file).
      Is there a project for a Linux or MAC AutoIt? (except the famous Wine for Linux)
      Thanks
      As regards
      Arnaud (France)