GoogleDude

Windows 10 - Cortana & AutoIt?

GoogleDude

I'm not expecting anything from this at least for a while but thought I would toss the idea out there if its even likely to happen. Windows 10 RTM should be release here by end of this month/early next. What is the likelihood of AutoIt interacting with Cortana? Could do some crazy cool automation with Cortana. :)

~GD 

water

The question is: Does MS offer an interface to Cortona that AutoIt is able to call.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

JLogan3o13

Thus far, I have not seen a complete API reference released by MS. All I have seen is this, allowing you to fire off your own app using a voice command through Cortana.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn630430.aspx

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Daydreamer067
      By Daydreamer067
      Hi
      in windows 10 i create a new desktop.
      I want to run a script in this desktop, for exemple Mouseclick("left",x,y)
      I want the script to work in that desktop while i switch to the primary desktop.
      So far autoit clicks on the active desktop.
      Is there a way to make it run only on the other desktop ?

Thank you for your response.
    • codingislife
      By codingislife
      Hi everyone, 
      I'm new to the autoit world and am trying to do something a little complicated and am having trouble developing a solution. My OS after reimaging comes up with two operating system choices during boot up, I'd like to delete the incorrect OS. I have noticed that the default OS is always the correct OS. My issue is I need a way to find the OS identifier before I can delete. I know that I  can use bcdedit to find this but it changes every time and it needs to be the correct identifier (i.e. not the Default or bootmgr). If someone knows of a way to parse through the output of bcdedit to find the identifier that would be greatly appreciated. Here is an example of what I am trying to do:
      https://scottiestech.info/2016/07/03/remove-the-choose-an-operating-system-message-when-starting-your-computer/
    • PramodR
      By PramodR
      Hello,
      i am new to AUTO IT development , I would like one help to read value from a POP up.
      i am able to read below values using inspect tool , information given below, I tried to create a script to read value but that does not help. any help is appreciated.
      Available Controls
      POPUP window Controls
      Auto Id = "UpdateNow_Btn"
      Name = Update Now
      Invoke - Button Control
      Below Controls i get when i move inspector tool to the text which i need to read. i need to read the text Name . Currently with my code i get only blank text 
      Auto Id = timeOutLb
      ClassName = TextBlock
      LegacyIAccess = GetName
      Name  = Read Value for Name

My code.

• Dreamfire
      By Dreamfire
      Hi,
      Since today, exe's are being flagged as having a trojan by Windows Defender (Fuery.B!cl)
      Version:  3.3.14.3 - SciTE Version 3.7.3

• PramodR
      By PramodR
      Hello,
      I have to execute below block of code in elevated previllage, as that particular wmic class will work only with admin previlage.
      i am getting out put when i launch autoit as administrator,  but i will not be able to launch autoit as admin in this particular case but my user have admin rights.
      is there any better way i can run those command as administrator.?
      tried below steps:
      i have tried #RequireAdmin but that creates a user prompt  Tried using Runas command but gives error as wrong username or password , stuck with that step.