Rhazz

How to configure a GUI Progress Bar by a double "for" loop

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello again, my second post in 24 hs! :P

It's my first GUI... and my first progress bar also! Sorry if I make a newbie mistake.

I want to configure a GUI Progress Bar by a double "for" loop.

Here is my code with a specific annotation with what I want to do:

Edit: new problem, I have no idea how can I continue with the next $a as if the current $a, I do not skip it because the line is an element less (I need help with both problems):

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Local $idGUI = GUICreate("ProgressBar", 220, 130, 100, 200)
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CLOSEButton")
Local $idInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",80,20,60,20,$ES_NUMBER)
Local $idProgressBar = GUICtrlCreateProgress(10, 60, 200, 20)
Local $idButton1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start",85,100,50)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent($idButton1, "StartProgressBar")
Local $aFileOpen = _WinAPI_GetOpenFileName("Open a text file", "Text Files (*.txt)")
Local $idCountLines = _FileCountLines($aFileOpen[2])
Local $idInputValue, $idSomething, $aFileResult, $idStringBetween

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $idGUI)
While 1
    Sleep(20000)
WEnd

Func StartProgressBar()
    If StringInStr($aFileOpen[2], ".txt") = True Then
        $idInputValue = Int(GUICtrlRead($idInput))
        If IsFloat($idCountLines/$idInputValue) = 1 Then
            $idStringBetween = _StringBetween(String($idCountLines/$idInputValue),"", ".")
            $idSomething = Number($idStringBetween[0]) + 1
        Else
            $idSomething = $idCountLines/$idInputValue
        EndIf
        For $i = 1 To $idSomething
            $aFileResult = @ScriptDir & "\result-" & $i & ".txt"
            _FileCreate($aFileResult)
            FileOpen($aFileResult,2)
            For $a = ( ( ( $i - 1 ) * $idInputValue ) + 1 ) To ( $i * $idInputValue )
                If FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2], $a) = "" Then
                    ; Here I have no idea how can I continue with the next $a as if the current $a, I do not skip it because the line is an element less
                EndIf
                FileWrite($aFileResult,FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2], $a) & " - ")
                ;Here I want to set the progress bar value = current percentage (line that it is currently reading) of the 100% (total of lines in the file opened)
            Next
            FileClose($aFileResult)
        Next
        MsgBox(0,"Done","Done")
        GUICtrlSetData($idProgressBar,0)
    Else
        MsgBox(0,"Hello :)","Please open a file :D")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func CLOSEButton()
    Exit
EndFunc

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rhazz
New problem added

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

First you need to get the percentage based on the multiplication of loop ($i*$a) real loops.  then divide  progressbar size by that multiplication.

100/($i*$a) that will result that number of necessary movement that you will use on loop. Finally you will get something like this.

#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 374, 115, 192, 124)
$Progress1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(16, 24, 345, 49)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

Local $i=300-100
Local $a=200
Local $imove=100/($i*$a)
Local $itemp=0

For $i= 100 to 300
    For $a=1 to 200
        $itemp+=$imove
        GUICtrlSetData($Progress1,$itemp)
        ;for continue with the next $a just use ContinueLoop
    Next
    $itemp+=$imove

Next

ConsoleWrite($itemp & @CRLF)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

Saludos

Edited by Danyfirex

First you need to get the percentage based on the multiplication of loop ($i*$a) real loops.  then divide  progressbar size by that multiplication.

100/($i*$a) that will result that number of necessary movement that you will use on loop. Finally you will get something like this.

#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 374, 115, 192, 124)
$Progress1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(16, 24, 345, 49)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

Local $i=300-100
Local $a=200
Local $imove=100/($i*$a)
Local $itemp=0

For $i= 100 to 300
    For $a=1 to 200
        $itemp+=$imove
        ;for continue with the next $a just use ContinueLoop
    Next
    $itemp+=$imove

Next

ConsoleWrite($itemp & @CRLF)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

Saludos

Spanish: Veo que hablás español, así que hola! "ContinueLoop" salta la linea del primer archivo y no la agrega a la linea del segundo archivo, ejemplo:

• Línea 1 - Línea 2 - Línea 3 -
  • Línea 5 - Línea 6 - Línea 7- Línea 8 -

Si te fijas, saltó la línea 4 (suponiendo que está vacía). Igualmente tengo que mirarlo con detenimiento para ver qué puedo hacer, pero no he tenido tiempo.

English: Hi, with ContinueLoop the script skips the empty line (of the first file) and therefore there is an element less in the line of the second file (the empty line of the first file becomes into empty space in the second file). e.g. the user wants four lines (of the 1st file) per line (of the 2nd file) and the fourth line (of the 1st file) is empty:

• Line 1 - Line 2 - Line 3 -
  • Line 5 - Line 6 - Line 7 - Line 8

In the first line there is an element less.Whatever, I have to try it again, these days I didn't have much time.

Si fijate en la ayuda y notaras un ejemplo que continueloop esquiva un determinado loop.

Yes look into help file and you will notice an example that continuwloop avoid a determined loop.

Saludos

Si fijate en la ayuda y notaras un ejemplo que continueloop esquiva un determinado loop.

Yes look into help file and you will notice an example that continuwloop avoid a determined loop.

Saludos

I said that ContinueLoop doesn't work, I want to skip a line, not skip a loop. Sorry if I didn't explain me well. Here are another example with the code:

#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
Local $aFileOpen = _WinAPI_GetOpenFileName("Open a text file", "Text Files (*.txt)")
Local $idInputValue, $idSomething, $aFileResult, $idStringBetween

While 1
    Sleep(20000)
WEnd

Func StartProgressBar()
        If IsFloat($idCountLines/$idInputValue) = 1 Then
            $idStringBetween = _StringBetween(String($idCountLines/$idInputValue),"", ".")
        Else
            $idSomething = $idCountLines/$idInputValue
        EndIf
            FileOpen($aFileResult,2)
                If FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2], $a) = "" Then
                    ; ContinueLoop
                    ; Here I have no idea how can I continue with the next $a as if the current $a, I do not skip it because the line is an element less
                EndIf
                GUICtrlSetData($idProgressBar, (100/($i*$a)))
                MsgBox(0,"",(100/($i*$a)))
                FileWrite($aFileResult,FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2], $a) & " - ")
                ; Here I want to set the progress bar value = current percentage (line that it is currently reading) of the 100% (total of lines in the file opened)
            Next
            FileClose($aFileResult)
        Next
        MsgBox(0,"Done","Done")
        Sleep(5000)
    Else
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func CLOSEButton()
    Exit
EndFunc

With a first text file that contains:

Line1
Line2
Line3
Line4

Line6
Line7
Line8
Line9
Line10
Line11
Line12

And if the user introduces "6" the result is:

• result-1.txt --> Line1 - Line2 - Line3 - Line4 - Line6 - (five lines, the user wants six)
  • result-2.txt --> Line7 - Line8 - Line9 - Line10 - Line11 - Line12 - (six lines, great)

I have been reading the Help File and I think that there are two options that might work:

1. Read the text file and create a temporary file without blank lines, and use it to create the final text file.
  2. Try to use _FileReadToArray

What do you think about it? What is most effectively? Are there a better option?

And with that code, the progress bar works wrong :s I didn't find the correct operation, I think that might it works with _FileReadToArray (the total of it would be 100% and the current row/position would be the current percentage).

PS: I also think maybe using _FileReadToArray might be too much work for big text files... I'm wrong?

Simply check for a not empty line. also create a variable counter to plus one every time that is not emply line instead using $i.

Saludos

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

Simply check for a not empty line. also create a variable counter to plus one every time that is not emply line instead using $i.

Saludos

That doesn't work because I need to exclude the empty lines, but what you say will return the numbers of non-empty lines and the script will read that numbers of lines but without skip the blank lines.

A good news: Finally I could set the progress bar! It works now! I used "Total Of Lines" / ("Current Line" * 100)

Finally I got the solution!!!!

I created another variable to set what line have to read the script. Here is my full code, I hope be helpful for somebody :)

#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
Local $idInputValue, $idSomething, $aFileResult, $idStringBetween, $LineToRead, $totalNonEmptyLines
For $y = 1 To $idCountLines
    If FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2],$y) <> "" Then $totalNonEmptyLines += 1
Next

While 1
    Sleep(20000)
WEnd

Func StartProgressBar()
        If IsFloat($totalNonEmptyLines/$idInputValue) = 1 Then
            $idStringBetween = _StringBetween(String($totalNonEmptyLines/$idInputValue),"", ".")
        Else
            $idSomething = $totalNonEmptyLines/$idInputValue
        EndIf
            FileOpen($aFileResult,2)
                $LineToRead += 1
                While FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2], $LineToRead) = ""
                    $LineToRead += 1
                    If $a = $idCountLines Then ExitLoop
                WEnd
                GUICtrlSetData($idProgressBar, (($LineToRead*100)/$totalNonEmptyLines))
                FileWrite($aFileResult,FileReadLine($aFileOpen[2], $LineToRead) & " - ")
            Next
            FileClose($aFileResult)
        Next
        MsgBox(0,"Done","Done")
    Else
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func CLOSEButton()
    Exit
EndFunc

Edited by Rhazz
Finally solved!

This is an Old post but anyways here an Advise:

Why you dont use Round(), you will avoid unnecessary call to _StringBetween?
Your Code:

$idStringBetween = _StringBetween(String($totalNonEmptyLines/$idInputValue),"", ".")

What I would probably do:

$id = Round($totalNonEmptyLines/$idInputValue),0)
            $idnum = Number($id + 1)

This is just an Idea but I think is more efficient.

Kind Regards
Alien

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning guys
      I was trying to not open another post, writing here my little issue, but seems that no one cares about, and so, I'm opening another post
      What I'm trying to do, is detect the event close sent from the virtual keyboard.
      Why?
      Because, I have an application which, when I set the focus on a textbox, if the virtual keyboard does not exist, then it is created, else, it's not created
      But, everytime I try to close the virtual keyboard, the focus remains on the textbox, and another $EN_FOCUS event it's launched and detected from my WM_COMMAND, and so, the virtual keyboard is opened again. 
      How can I solve this little "issue"? 
      I was trying to detect the event sent from the virtual keyboard, storing the handle of it in a variable, and setting:
      GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseVK", $hVirtualKeyboard) without any result.
      Can someone please help me?
      Thanks  
      EDIT:
      Here I'd like to see @Melba23, @water, @Danyfirex...

• zetaimmersion
      By zetaimmersion
      I have 2 items (a field box and a bypass checkbox). every time the box is checked i need the field to become writable. unchecked is read only displaying some text.
      this is as far as i got as I am stuck at making it read/write toggle
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 500, 500) Global $hCombo = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 10, 200, 20, BitOR($ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_READONLY)) GUICtrlSetBkColor($hCombo,0xe7e5e5) Global $cbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox ("", 40,50,10,20) GUICtrlSetState($cbox, $GUI_Unchecked) GUISetState() Global $sCurrCombo = "" While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $cbox If GUICtrlRead($cbox) <> $sCurrCombo Then $sCurrCombo = GUICtrlRead($cbox) GUICtrlSetStyle ($hCombo, $SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP) GUICtrlSetBkColor($hCombo,0xFFFFFF) MsgBox(0, "Choice", "PLease enter the text") EndIf EndSwitch WEnd  
    • dascondor
      By dascondor
      So I having issues with this GUI/Listview. My main GUI works like it needs to but the ListView GUIs don't. The exit buttons do not work on them and om have a hard time getting them to work. And I'm trying to make the  listview GUI resizeable. But I'm not sure how to fix either of these issues any thoughts.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <ListviewConstants.au3> #include 'MultiPing.au3' Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) #Region ;Declares ; Reads text file for the base list of IP's Global $aBase_IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") Global $replace2 = "Second" Global $replace3 = "Thrid" ;Global $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) ;Global $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) Global $savefolder = "C:\Users\" Global $paths = "\Desktop\PingChecks" Global $1stpaths = "\~~~Store" Global $2ndpaths = "~~~" Global $results = FileExists($savefolder & @UserName & $paths) ;Global $foldercheck = FileExists($savefolder & @UserName & $paths & $1stpaths & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & $2ndpaths) ;Global $savefile = "C:\Users\" & @UserName & "\Desktop\PingChecks\~~~Store" & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & "~~~\" #EndRegion ;Declares #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $IPMonkey = GUICreate("IP Monkey", 573, 254, -1, -1) GUISetIcon("C:\Users\Dlex\Pictures\monkeyicon.ico", -1) GUISetFont(16, 800, 0, "Arial") GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_RESTORE, "SpecialEvents") $data1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("1", 184, 120, 89, 32, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $data2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("23", 280, 120, 89, 32, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $GOButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("GO", 80, 192, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Runs A Live Continuous Ping" & @CRLF & _ "Until Told Other Wise") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "GOButtonClick") $quickscan = GUICtrlCreateButton("Quick Scan", 224, 192, 107, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFF00) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "quickscanClick") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Quickly Scans, Then Saves" & @CRLF & _ "Results In Your 'PingChecks' " & @CRLF & _ "Folder Under Your Store Number Folder") Global $exitbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 416, 192, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "What Do You Think This Button Does?") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitbuttonClick") $titlebar = GUICtrlCreateLabel("IP Monkey", 16, 120, 107, 28) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\Dlex\Pictures\monkeyicon-0.jpg", 16, 16, 100, 100) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "Pic1Click") $infobutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("?", 536, 8, 27, 25) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF8000) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Unsure what to do?" & @CRLF & _ "This will get give you " & @CRLF & _ "the help for IP Monkey") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "infobuttonClick") $Whatstorelabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("What Store?", 208, 56, 130, 28) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### #Region ;ping gui ; ------ pinger GUI ------------------- Global $StopPing = 0 Local $Win_X = 1200, $Win_Y = 880 ; dimension of window Global $PingGui = GUICreate("IP Monkey", $Win_X, $Win_Y, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") Global $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, $Win_X - 20, $Win_Y - 40) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hit Exit To Quit", 10, $Win_Y - 25, $Win_X - 20, 20, -1,$ES_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "exit") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'SpecialEvents') GUICtrlSetStyle($listview, $LVS_ICON) ; + $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE) ; hidden at startup ; --------- end of pinger gui ------------- #EndRegion ;ping gui ; Generate colored square images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(30, 30) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFFFF00, 30, 30)) ; yellow _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFF0000, 30, 30)) ; red _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0x00FF00, 30, 30)) ; green _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 0) While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func exitbuttonClick() MsgBox(0,'0','0') Exit EndFunc ;==>exitbuttonClick Func GOButtonClick() $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) ; pass the wanted new octet replace_And_Go($userdata1, $userdata2) ; generate a list of new IP and Go EndFunc ;==>GOButtonClick Func infobuttonClick() EndFunc ;==>infobuttonClick Func Pic1Click() EndFunc ;==>Pic1Click Func quickscanClick() $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) replace_And_Go2($userdata1, $userdata2) EndFunc ;==>quickscanClick Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _button1() Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents #Region ; Main_GO/Replace_and_GO #cs ############################## second script ############################################# ; this is to ping continuously a list of IP addresses, get and display ping result "live" ; it simulates the dos "ping -t" command but performed simultaneously on many IP ; presenting the results in a ListView highlighting not responding devices with a red box #ce Func replace_And_Go($s_2, $s_3) ; Create a new array wit a new list of IP according to passed second and third octet Local $aNew_IPlist = $aBase_IPlist For $i = 0 To UBound($aNew_IPlist) - 1 $aNew_IPlist[$i][1] = StringReplace(StringReplace($aBase_IPlist[$i][1], $replace2, $s_2), $replace3, $s_3) Next GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $IPMonkey) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $PingGui) ; pass the new list to the pinger Main_GO($aNew_IPlist) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $PingGui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $IPMonkey) EndFunc ;==>replace_And_Go Func Main_GO($IPlist) HotKeySet("{esc}", "exitbuttonClick") $StopPing = 0 ; $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") ; Reads text file for list of IP's ; ; the above command, it loads in the $IPlist array the values contained in the file IP_List.txt ; values in the file should be separated by a semicolon, something like in the following example: ; ; hostname1;192.168.0.1 ; hostname2;192.168.0.5 ; hostnameX;10.59.7.200 ; etc.... ; ; if values in the file are not separated by a semicolon, but another char is used, for example a comma, ; then just pass it as second parameter of the function: $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt", ",") ; _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($listview) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($listview) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($listview, $IPlist) ; fill ListView _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($listview) While Not $StopPing ; 1 ; continuously ping addresses of the previously loaded file (IP_List.txt) Sleep(10) ; ; $IPlist is the array loaded with all the IP to be pinged (a 2d array in this case) ; | ; | 1 means the IP are in the second column of the $IPlist array (first colun is nr. 0) ; | | ; | | +--> 0 means return back an array loaded with results from all pinged addresses (responding and not responding) ; | | | if you use 1 then only responding addresses are loaded in the returned array [default] ; | | | if you use 2 then only NOT responding addresses are loaded in the returned array ; | | | In this case we do not need an array to be returned, we only need to perform all pings and pass results ; | | | directly (on the fly) to the "_refresh" callback function that will refresh the listview ; | | | ; | | | 0 means NO lookup name resolution must be performed ; | | | | ; | | | | +--> this is the callback function to be called for each pinged address each time the ping has finished ; | | | | | (see the MultiPing.au3 file for info on all passed params) ; | | | | | 6 parameters are passed to this function, but only 2 are used by the called function in this case: ; | | | | | [4] roundtrip of the responding ping or -1 if IP is down ; | | | | | [5] Index (position) of this IP within the caller's passed array ; | | | | | ; v v v v v _nPing($IPlist, 1, 0, 0, "_refresh") WEnd EndFunc ;==>Main_GO #EndRegion ; Main_GO/Replace_and_GO #Region ; QuickScan/Replace_and_GO2 Func replace_And_Go2($s_2, $s_3) ; Create a new array wit a new list of IP according to passed second and third octet Local $aNew_IPlist = $aBase_IPlist For $i = 0 To UBound($aNew_IPlist) - 1 $aNew_IPlist[$i][1] = StringReplace(StringReplace($aBase_IPlist[$i][1], $replace2, $s_2), $replace3, $s_3) Next GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $IPMonkey) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $PingGui) ; pass the new list to the pinger QuickRun($aNew_IPlist) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $PingGui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $IPMonkey) EndFunc ;==>replace_And_Go2 Func QuickRun($IPlist) $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) HotKeySet("{esc}", "_button1") Local $Win_X = 1200, $Win_Y = 880 ; dimension of window $PingGui = GUICreate("IP Monkey" & "~~~" & @UserName & "~~~" & "Store" & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & "~~~" & @MON & "." & @MDAY & "." & @YEAR & "~~~" & @HOUR & "." & @MIN, $Win_X, $Win_Y, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_button1", $PingGui) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, $Win_X - 20, $Win_Y - 40) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8) GUICtrlSetStyle($listview, $LVS_ICON) ; + $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) ; Generate colored square images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(30, 30) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFFFF00, 30, 30)) ; yellow _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFF0000, 30, 30)) ; red _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0x00FF00, 30, 30)) ; green _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 0) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 10, $Win_Y - 25, $Win_X - 20, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "End of program") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitbuttonClick") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") ; Reads text file for list of IP's _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($listview) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($listview, $IPlist) ; fill ListView _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($listview) ;While 1 ; perform Pings and update ListView by the "_refresh" callback function $aFinalResult = _nPing($IPlist, 1, 0, 0, "_refresh") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aFinalResult) ;DirCheck() EndFunc ;==>QuickRun #EndRegion ; QuickScan/Replace_and_GO2 #Region ; Misc Funcs (network) Func _refresh($Params) ; this receive ping results and displays them in the ListView _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 0) ; set colour to Yellow Sleep(50) ; a little wait If $Params[4] = -1 Then ; Device not responding to ping _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 1) ; set colour to RED _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($listview, $Params[5]) ; Position view to this item Else ; Device responds to ping _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 2) ; set colour to GREEN EndIf EndFunc ;==>_refresh Func _button1() ; Button 1 clicked ;~ $StopPing = 1 Exit EndFunc ;==>_button1 #EndRegion ; Misc Funcs (network)  
      MultiPing.au3
      IP_List.txt
    • jannikrendl
      By jannikrendl
      Hey,
      I'd like to create a gui wich records the total runtime of the script. 
      It should tell the hours,minutes and seconds (like this: Running since 00:00:00)
      This is what I have right now:
      Local $iTimer, $hGUI, $cLabel $iTimer = TimerInit() $hGUI = GUICreate("") $cLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("",300,380,100,20) GUISetState() AdlibRegister("_UpdateLabel",1000) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case -3 Exit EndSwitch Wend Func _UpdateLabel() $iTimerDiff = TimerDiff($iTimer) GUICtrlSetData($cLabel,"Running Since " & Round($iTimerDiff/1000,0) & " sec.") EndFunc Thanks in advance
    • dascondor
      By dascondor
      I  need to has Opt(GUISetOnEvent,-1) available in my script, but since I'm using koda designer it uses GUIgetmessage is there any work around for this. I'm pretty new to this stuff so any help is great appreciated.
      Any Thoughts?