h.thanh1410

I do not understand. what is Errors Here?(controlclick)

You can use _GUICtrlListView_Scroll instead of click the scroll.

something like this:

#include <GuiListView.au3>
Local $hWindow = WinActivate("[TITLE:VIP72 Socks Client]")
Local $hListview = ControlGetHandle($hWindow, "", "SysListView323")
_GUICtrlListView_Scroll($hListview, 0, 500)

Saludos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By basictheprogram
      #include <Constants.au3> Func Install()    ConsoleWrite("Install EasyLog" & @LF)    Local $handle = WinWaitActive("EasyLog USB Device Driver Installer")    ConsoleWrite("Install EasyLog2 " & $handle & @LF)    Local $blah = ControlClick($handle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "Left", 1)    ConsoleWrite("Install EasyLog3 " & $blah & @LF)    WinClose($handle) EndFunc Install() ConsoleWrite("End of Install!" & @LF) Trying to get AutoIt to click "Install" on the EasyLogUSB Device Driver Installer window.
      Console displays:
      Install EasyLog
      Install EasyLog2 0x001B041E
      Install EasyLog3 1
      End of Install!
      Windows Info confirms the Handle is 0x001B041E

Window Info for the Control

For the life of me I cannot figure out why the script is not working. 
      Even $blah says the ControlClick succeeded.
      I've tried Send("{ENTER}") and MouseClick() those didn't work either.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks.
    • By AutoPM
      #RequireAdmin AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0) If WinExists("newtitle") Then ControlClick('newtitle', '', 'Button1') EndIf a Simple script to click Button on GUI with title "newtitle". this script is working fine on my laptop on [windows 10, windows 7]
      but on a different laptop. script is not clicking this button, is there any alternative to control click then please tell. don't want to use mouseclick 

Thank you
    • By tentacole
      Afternoon!
      This is my first post, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. 
      I've created a while loop to click in a certain area of an application, and have the y axis change at the end of each loop. My loop continues to click at x:27, x:10, even though the $y is adding 15 at the end of each loop. I did a Send($x) and Send($y) into a Notepad to see if the $y had changed after each loop, and the 15 was being added to $y each loop. (If this makes sense)

I'm unsure where I'm going wrong, and would be extremely grateful if someone can point me in the correct direction to fix this. 
      Local $rDirectory = "H:\oDemandProject\fList.txt" Local $rLine = _FileCountLines($rDirectory) Local $x = 27 Local $y = 10 While $rline > 0 WinActivate("OnDemand", "-> 1") WinWaitActive("OnDemand", "-> 1") ControlClick("OnDemand", "", "[CLASS:AfxFrameOrView120u; INSTANCE:1]", "left", 4, $x, $y) $y += 15 $rLine -= 1 WEnd  
    • By Yirrlaar
      #Include <WinAPI.au3> local $ClassName = _WinAPI_GetClassName(WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]"))) ControlClick(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]"), "", "[CLASS:"&$ClassName&"; INSTANCE:1]", "primary") When I am running this script it just gives me a ConsoleWrite output of "0x001D04A8"
      When using "AutoIT v3 Window Info" all the info I need for the ControlClick is there and displayed perfectly as if I typed it in normally.
      Upon click the button it should be clicking it, I see the following inn the console window:
      If I replace the $ClassName with the actual ClassName of "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.3296db7_r14_ad1" it works just fine, any ideas???
    • By Tats
      Hi everyone,
      I have a problem with ControlClick function. It doesn't work no matter how I tried all the possible combination of the parameters.
      Below is the scripts of possible parameter combination:
      ;ControlClick("title","text","controlID ","button","clicks","x","y") ;title= Title, Class, Handle ;controlID= Class, ClassNN, Instance ;Title here is empty when I check it with AutoIt Info ControlClick("", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Class of the window ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Handle of the window ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") Am I coding it correctly?
      Thanks