h.thanh1410

I do not understand. what is Errors Here?(controlclick)

h.thanh1410

I do not understand what is Errors Here?

Please, help me.

1.PNG

Danyfirex

You can use _GUICtrlListView_Scroll instead of click the scroll.

something like this:

#include <GuiListView.au3>
Local $hWindow = WinActivate("[TITLE:VIP72 Socks Client]")
Local $hListview = ControlGetHandle($hWindow, "", "SysListView323")
_GUICtrlListView_Scroll($hListview, 0, 500)

Saludos

h.thanh1410

I want to select the item Australia. but could not correct. please help me .

1.PNG

Danyfirex

please read what I wrote :S

Saludos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      I need to automate a specific GUI from a legacy system written in C.
      The spy tool gives me this

I use this code
      Local $swintit = WinGetTitle("[active]") ConsoleWrite("active Window " & $swintit & @CRLF) If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; got Window, now atomate ConsoleWrite("got Window " & @CRLF) ; now focus, then click :) ;EditPaste ;ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(404, $GUI_Focus) ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(401, $GUI_Focus) ControlClick("FILES NOTES", "", 401, $acno) ; click okay EndIf ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then The idea is to paste the acno value into the edit box, then click an Okay button.
      I get a console write that the active Window is as expected, but my loop completes without ever writing anything into the GUI.
      I also tried the control ID as text "404" - same result
      What am I missing?
      Skysnake

• JNutt
      By JNutt

I'm trying to use mouseclick in a panel above.  I want to click on a list item, such as 'Estimated'.  (I've given up on trying to use control click for this).  I'm using window info coordinates from 'Control' tab.

; click 'Columns' WinActivate("Innovaya Studio with Sage (Archtectural 2017_V1.invx") MouseClick("primary", 292, 88, 1, 1) WinActivate("Select Browsing Properties") Sleep(1000) MouseClick("primary", 27, 70, 0,0) Sleep(2000) Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}") Sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") ControlClick( But when I used the code Autoit doesn't click where the coordinates are.  In the scipts it is the second MouseClick that won't work.  Any ideas?
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I got this script works below and I want to do not move cursor on screen when action is performed.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then MouseMove($x, $y,0) MouseClick("right", $x, $y)) MouseMove($xMiddle, $yMiddle,0) MouseClick("left", $xMiddle, $yMiddle) EndIf I changed this above to this below and what happen is. It clicks right button and then left button but not move mouse to $x $y and then to $xMiddle $yMiddle.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then ControlClick("","",0,"secondary",1,$x,$y) ControlClick("","",0,"primary",1,$xMiddle,$yMiddle) EndIf If needed I got handle in var $hwnd
      Please tell me how parameters in ControlClick would like be
    • ur
      By ur
      I am clicking on a button on to submit o form UI.
      Problem is, the code working on windows 10,7, server 2012 r2 but not on windows server 2008.
      I checked the IDs also on that OS, they didn't change.
      Even the ControlClick is returning the status as success only but button is not getting clicked.
      But controlsettext on other fields are working.
      ;$MartConfigWindow is window object ControlClick($MartConfigWindow, "", "[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:2]")  
    • lattey
      By lattey
      I used the window info tool to get what I've got below, but it just doesn't click the button. I run the script, nothing happens. 
      WinActivate("SELECTION") Sleep(200) ControlClick("SELECTION", "", "[CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:2]") i think maybe the autoit cannot detect the windows. So what i do:

MouseClick( "", 503, 500) local $blanktitle = WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]") If StringInStr($blanktitle, "SELECTION") Then msgbox("","", "got") WinActivate($blanktitle) ControlClick($blanktitle, "", "[CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:2]") Endif The script can detect the windows as the it is prompt "got" message. But it just doesn't click the button.
      Please help.
      Thanks for any help you can offer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.