Reptos

Image Search Problem?

23 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Why is it giving me and error when i do the ImageSearch, The bmp is in the same location as the Script so why is it doing this?

Error Below

$result = _ImageSearch('gift.bmp',1,$x,$y,100)
$result = _ImageSearch('gift.bmp',1,^ ERROR

Script Below 

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

HotKeySet("{ENTER}","start")

While 1
   Sleep(1)
   WEnd

Func start()
   While 1
     $result = _ImageSearch('gift.bmp',1,$x,$y,100)
      If $result = 1 Then
         MouseClick("Left",$x,$y,1,10)
      EndIf

WEnd
EndFunc

Edited by Melba23
Added tags

$x and $y aren't declared.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

$x and $y aren't declared.

Okay so i did 

$x = 0
$y = 0

Still having same error

What error are you getting?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

What error are you getting?

$result = _ImageSearch("gift.bmp",1,$x,$y,100)
$result = _ImageSearch("gift.bmp",1,^ ERROR

That's the entire error message?

That's the entire error message?

Sorry 

"C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Autoit Stuff\Ourworld\BMP\nestin.au3" (17) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:
$result = _ImageSearch("gift.bmp",1,$x,$y,100)
$result = _ImageSearch("gift.bmp",1,^ ERROR
>Exit code: 1    Time: 2.769

So what about showing the script that gets the error with the lines defining $x and $y  as you clearly have done something wrong? ;)

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

This is the whole Script : 

HotKeySet("{ENTER}","start")

While 1
   Sleep(1)
   WEnd

$x = 0
$y = 0

Func start()
  While 1
      WinActivate("ourWorld")
     $result = _ImageSearch("gift.BMP",1,$x,$y,100)
      If $result = 1 Then
         MouseClick("Left",$x,$y,1,10)
      EndIf

WEnd
EndFunc

Edited by Melba23
Removed quote and added tags

So did you try to understand how your script is running and what would be a logical location to put those 2 lines?
Actually the whole script doesn't make any sense looking at the logic.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Jos, Why don't you help me understand instead of always trying to be a smart ass?

Edited by Melba23
Removed quote

#12 ·  Posted (edited)

Obviously i don't understand so why ask me... That is kinda why i'm here FOR HELP! Come'on Jos use your brain.

Edited by Melba23
Removed quote

Scripts are ran from top to bottom, unless there's a function call in between.

In your script, starting from the top, it goes like this.

; step 1 add the contents of the ImageSearch UDF and execute anything that's not contained inside a function
; step 2 Set the hotkey
HotKeySet("{ENTER}", "start")

; Step 3 Start the While loop
While 1
; Step 4 Sleep for 10ms (the minimum amount you can sleep for)
    Sleep(1)
; Step 5 Go back to the top of the While loop (Step 3)
WEnd
; Step 6 There is no step 6 because you're stuck inside the While loop
$x = 0
$y = 0
; Function called by the HotKey
Func start()
    ; Step 1 Start the While loop
    While 1
        ; Step 2 Wait for the windows titled "ourWorld" to be the active window - You may never leave this step if the window never becomes active
        WinActivate("ourWorld")
        ; Step 3 Search for the image "gift.bmp" and assign the return to $result
        $result = _ImageSearch("gift.BMP", 1, $x, $y, 100)
        ; Step 4 Check to see if $result is -1
        If $result = 1 Then
            ; Step 5 If $result = -1 then click the left mouse button at $x and $y
            MouseClick("Left", $x, $y, 1, 10)
        EndIf
        ; step 6 Go back to step 1 forever.
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>start

2 errors in your script, maybe 3, First $x and $y aren't declared because they're after the first While loop, Second you have no way to get out of the function call because it's running another endless loop there. 3rd optionally, you don't put a timeout on the WinWaitActive so it could be sitting there forever before the imagesearch ever runs. A 4th optional error is that you have no way of stopping the script from running for as long as the computer is on.

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

Thank you for actually taking to time to explain! I think i got it now

Edited by Melba23
Removed quote

#15 ·  Posted (edited)

The error im getting now is 

if $result[0]="0" then return 0
if $result^ ERROR

; step 1 add the contents of the ImageSearch UDF and execute anything that's not contained inside a function
; step 2 Set the hotkey
HotKeySet("{ENTER}", "start")

; Step 3 Start the While loop

; Step 6 There is no step 6 because you're stuck inside the While loop

$x = 0
         $y = 0

While 1
   Sleep(1)
   WEnd

; Function called by the HotKey

Func start()
    ; Step 1 Start the While loop
    While 1
        ; Step 2 Wait for the windows titled "ourWorld" to be the active window - You may never leave this step if the window never becomes active
        WinActivate("ourWorld")

; Step 3 Search for the image "gift.bmp" and assign the return to $result
        $result = _ImageSearch("gift.BMP", 1, $x, $y, 100)
        ; Step 4 Check to see if $result is -1
        If $result = 1 Then
            ; Step 5 If $result = -1 then click the left mouse button at $x and $y
            MouseClick("Left", $x, $y, 1, 10)
        EndIf

; step 6 Go back to step 1 forever.
    WEnd

EndFunc   ;==>start

Edited by Melba23
Removed quote and added tags

Reptos,

When you post code please use Code tags - see here how to do it.  Then you get a scrolling box and syntax colouring as you can see in the other posts.

And when you reply, please use the "Reply to this topic" button at the top of the thread or the "Reply to this topic" editor at the bottom rather than the "Quote" button - we know what we wrote and it just pads the thread unnecessarily.

Thanks for your cooperation,

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Please use code tags when posting code, it looks like "<>" in the tool bar of the reply screen.

Also, don't quote what I posted, I know what I wrote and it's harder to follow the thread with unnecessary quoting.

That error you posted looks like it's coming from the UDF and not your script. Try adding a local declaration in front of your $result variable, as you may be overwriting an array inside the UDF because you don't declare your variables properly.

Obviously i don't understand so why ask me... That is kinda why i'm here FOR HELP! Come'on Jos use your brain.

I am sorry, but you have been in this mode since the day to signed up 10 days ago, and are not showing any initiative to understand what you are doing and seems to keep on asking the same thing.

Start reading and learning and you will get help. ;)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I am sorry, but you have been in this mode since the day to signed up 10 days ago, and are not showing any initiative to understand what you are doing and seems to keep on asking the same thing.

Start reading and learning and you will get help. ;)

Jos

Jos you're those type of people that think they are Mr know it all. I came here to get help. I'm new at all of this literally. You stated " are are not showing any initiative " please choose your words wisely because that did not make any since. Maybe you need to "Start Reading" and learn how to type correctly. Now my intention was not to come here and argue it was simply to come and learn things that i did not know. Some people have certain learning deference's, you may learn quicker than i do that is why i keep asking for help maybe on the same topic. I'm done arguing with you for now have a great day!

Good to see you are taking the time to read and properly articulate your sentences. As to the content of it:  It is clear you do not know what you are saying but will not hold it against you. ;)

Good luck with your scripting endeavors.

Jos    

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      Func dg_get_images() $x1=0 $y1=0 ;MsgBox(0,"start","start") do $result = _ImageSearch("C:\Users\Server\Desktop\my project\image.png",1,$x1,$y1,0) until $result = 1; if $result=1 Then MouseMove($x1,$y1,3) MouseClick("left", $x1,$y1, 1) WinWait("[Title:TightVNC File Transfer]", "", 10) EndIf  this code works when i search the image, but when i change the location of the desktop icon it can't find the desktop icon anymore.   i wanna try image search area. but i don't know how to use it because i cant understand the parameter for the image search area.  please help me how to solve it thank you in advance.
    • knuxfighter
      By knuxfighter
      Hello. I've been working with Imagesearch library lately and it did a good work, although I moved to a new PC and didn't copy the old files with me so I downloaded the Imagesearch from the following post
       hoping that it will work. It doesn't though. First time I when I use (run as subscript to my code) the Imagesearch.au3, Scite finds errors (missing spaces). Ctrl+T (scite tidy) fixes these missing spaces but the script returns the following error on every run after:
      _ImageSearch('search.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) outputs

"C:\Users\Knuckles\Desktop\AutoIt\include\ImageSearch.au3" (44) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: If $result[0] = "0" Then Return 0 If $result^ ERROR no matter if I put the searched bmp in the script folder or folder img in the script directory. Also, it doesn't matter if the searched image on screen or not, it returns the same.

Can you provide me any help please? I remember having these problems 2 years ago when I first met the imagesearch library also (I fixed it somehow though in that time). Seems nothing changed.

Using this version posted in the following post gives the same error:
      Also I run windows 10 64bit and I have no shell options for script editing, running as x86 or whatever as I used to have on windows xp/7. I went through some steps like deleting a key in registry and I even reinstalled autoit and scite but that only resulted to au3 as unrecognized file format and not in getting back the menus and the icon on au3 files. Any thoughts on this?

Edit: Installing 64-bit AutoIt and using 64bit ImageSearch is no change.
      code.au3

FOUND WORKING: http://www.codebot.de/index.php/Thread/12713-Imagesearch-au3-funktioniert-nicht/
       but why is this one working and the original aren't? :(
    • akurakkauaaa
      By akurakkauaaa
      description: search image in desktop / picture.
      not require dll.

include: myImageSearch.au3

#include-once #include <ScreenCapture.au3> ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: myImageSearch ; AutoIt Version: 3.3.6.1 ; Script Version: 1.0 (31.10.2011) ; Language: English, Polski. ; Description: Search image. ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #CURRENT# ===================================================================================================================== ; myImageSearch_Desktop ; myImageSearch_Picture ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: myImageSearch_Desktop ; Description ...: Znajdz obrazek na pulpicie. ; Syntax.........: myImageSearch_Desktop($Image, $x = 0, $y = 0, $iIW = @DesktopWidth, $iIH = @DesktopHeight, $TransColorRGB = '', $OnlyFirst = True) ; Parameters ....: $Image - znajdz obrazek: adres do szuaknego obrazka, lub bitmapa (format .bmp 24-bit) ; $x - lewe koordynaty [Default is 0 (pierwszy pixel).] ; $y - gorne koordynaty. [Default is 0 (pierwszy pixel).] ; $iIW - prawe koordynaty. [Default is @DesktopWidth.] ; $iIH - dolne koordynaty. [Default is @DesktopHeight.] ; $TransColorRGB - Kolor przezroczystosci / Ignorowany kolor. Musi byc string i format RGB. a.g: "0xFFFFFF".[Default is "".] ; $OnlyFirst - [Default is True.] ; |True = Success: Zwraca tablice 2-elementowa z koordynatami. ; $array[0] = x koordynaty ; $array[1] = y koordynaty ; |False = Success: Zwraca 2D tablice z koordynatami. ; $array[0][0] = 1st x coordinate ; $array[0][1] = 1st y coordinate ; $array[1][0] = 2nd x coordinate ; $array[1][1] = 2nd y coordinate ; $array[3][0] = 3rd x coordinate ; $array[3][1] = 3rd y coordinate ; $array[n][0] = nth x coordinate ; $array[n][1] = nth y coordinate ; ; UWAGA: Jesli uzyjesz "False" to max obszar przeszukiwania moze wynosic 800x600 pixeli, lub ekwiwalent max 480.000 pixeli!!! ; Nie wiecej. ; ; Return values . : On Success - Zwrot tablica 2-elementowa z koordynatami lub 2D tablica z koordynatami. ; On Failure - @Error = 1 - Sciezka do pliku jest bledna, lub bitmapa/obrazek jest bledna. ; @Error = 2 - Obrazka nie znaleziono (na pulpicie). ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: myImageSearch_Desktop ; Description ...: Image search in desktop. ; Syntax.........: myImageSearch_Desktop($Image, $x = 0, $y = 0, $iIW = @DesktopWidth, $iIH = @DesktopHeight, $TransColorRGB = '', $OnlyFirst = True) ; Parameters ....: $Image - search image: string adress for file, or bitmat (format .bmp 24-bit) ; $x - left coordinate. [Default is 0 (first pixel).] ; $y - top coordinate. [Default is 0 (first pixel).] ; $iIW - right coordinate. [Default is @DesktopWidth.] ; $iIH - bottom coordinate. [Default is @DesktopHeight.] ; $TransColorRGB - Color transparancy / Ignore color. Must be string and format RGB. a.g: "0xFFFFFF".[Default is "".] ; $OnlyFirst - [Default is True.] ; |True = Success: Returns a two-element array coordinates. ; $array[0] = x coordinate ; $array[1] = y coordinate ; |False = Success: Returns a 2D array coordinates. ; $array[0][0] = 1st x coordinate ; $array[0][1] = 1st y coordinate ; $array[1][0] = 2nd x coordinate ; $array[1][1] = 2nd y coordinate ; $array[3][0] = 3rd x coordinate ; $array[3][1] = 3rd y coordinate ; $array[n][0] = nth x coordinate ; $array[n][1] = nth y coordinate ; ; ATTENTION: If u use "False" max area for search must be 800x600 pixels, or equivalent maximal 480.000 pixels!!! ; No more. ; ; Return values . : On Success - Returns two-element array coordinates, or 2D array coordinates. ; On Failure - @Error = 1 - Path not found or invalid image/bitmap. ; @Error = 2 - Image not exist (in desktop). ; =============================================================================================================================== Func myImageSearch_Desktop($Image, $x = 0, $y = 0, $iIW = @DesktopWidth, $iIH = @DesktopHeight, $TransColorRGB = '', $OnlyFirst = True) Local $hBMP, $hImage1, $aReturn, $error, $i _GDIPlus_Startup() $hBMP = _ScreenCapture_Capture("", $x, $y, $iIW + $x, $iIH + $y, False) $hImage1 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBMP) $aReturn = myImageSearch_Picture($hImage1, $Image, 0, 0, $iIW, $iIH, $TransColorRGB, $OnlyFirst) $error = @error _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMP) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Switch $error Case 0 If $OnlyFirst Then $aReturn[0] += $x $aReturn[1] += $y Else For $i = 0 To UBound($aReturn, 1) - 1 $aReturn[$i][0] += $x $aReturn[$i][1] += $y Next EndIf Return $aReturn Case 2 Return SetError(1, 1, '') Case Else Return SetError(2, 2, '') EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>myImageSearch_Desktop ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: myImageSearch_Picture ; Description ...: Znajdz obrazek na obrazku. ; Syntax.........: myImageSearch_Picture($hImage1, $hImage2, $x = 0, $y = 0, $iIW = 0, $iIH = 0, $TransColorRGB = '', $OnlyFirst = True) ; Parameters ....: $hImage1 - bazowy obrazek: adres do szuaknego obrazka, lub bitmapa (format .bmp 24-bit) ; $hImage2 - znajdz obrazek: adres do szuaknego obrazka, lub bitmapa (format .bmp 24-bit) ; $x - lewe koordynaty [Default is 0 (pierwszy pixel).] ; $y - gorne koordynaty. [Default is 0 (pierwszy pixel).] ; $iIW - prawe koordynaty. [Default is 0 (0 to ostani pixel (caly obrazek).] ; $iIH - dolne koordynaty. [Default is 0 (0 to ostani pixel (caly obrazek).] ; $TransColorRGB - Kolor przezroczystosci / Ignorowany kolor. Musi byc string i format RGB. a.g: "0xFFFFFF".[Default is "".] ; $OnlyFirst - [Default is True.] ; |True = Success: Zwraca tablice 2-elementowa z koordynatami. ; $array[0] = x koordynaty ; $array[1] = y koordynaty ; |False = Success: Zwraca 2D tablice z koordynatami. ; $array[0][0] = 1st x coordinate ; $array[0][1] = 1st y coordinate ; $array[1][0] = 2nd x coordinate ; $array[1][1] = 2nd y coordinate ; $array[3][0] = 3rd x coordinate ; $array[3][1] = 3rd y coordinate ; $array[n][0] = nth x coordinate ; $array[n][1] = nth y coordinate ; ; UWAGA: Jesli uzyjesz "False" to max obszar przeszukiwania moze wynosic 800x600 pixeli, lub ekwiwalent max 480.000 pixeli!!! ; Nie wiecej. ; ; Return values . : On Success - Zwrot tablica 2-elementowa z koordynatami lub 2D tablica z koordynatami. ; On Failure - @Error = 1 - 1 sciezka do pliku jest bledna, lub bitmapa/obrazek jest bledna. ; @Error = 2 - 2 sciezka do pliku jest bledna, lub bitmapa/obrazek jest bledna. ; @Error = 3 - Obrazka nie znaleziono (na obrazku). ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: myImageSearch_Picture ; Description ...: Image search in picture. ; Syntax.........: myImageSearch_Picture($hImage1, $hImage2, $x = 0, $y = 0, $iIW = 0, $iIH = 0, $TransColorRGB = '', $OnlyFirst = True) ; Parameters ....: $hImage1 - base image: string adress for file, or bitmat (format .bmp 24-bit) ; $hImage2 - search image: string adress for file, or bitmat (format .bmp 24-bit) ; $x - left coordinate. [Default is 0 (first pixel).] ; $y - top coordinate. [Default is 0 (first pixel).] ; $iIW - right coordinate. [Default is 0 (0 is last pixel (full imege).] ; $iIH - bottom coordinate. [Default is 0 (0 is last pixel (full imege).] ; $TransColorRGB - Color transparancy / Ignore color. Must be string and format RGB. a.g: "0xFFFFFF".[Default is "".] ; $OnlyFirst - [Default is True.] ; |True = Success: Returns a two-element array coordinates. ; $array[0] = x coordinate ; $array[1] = y coordinate ; |False = Success: Returns a 2D array coordinates. ; $array[0][0] = 1st x coordinate ; $array[0][1] = 1st y coordinate ; $array[1][0] = 2nd x coordinate ; $array[1][1] = 2nd y coordinate ; $array[3][0] = 3rd x coordinate ; $array[3][1] = 3rd y coordinate ; $array[n][0] = nth x coordinate ; $array[n][1] = nth y coordinate ; ; ATTENTION: If u use "False" max area for search must be 800x600 pixels, or equivalent maximal 480.000 pixels!!! ; No more. ; ; Return values . : On Success - Returns two-element array coordinates, or 2D array coordinates. ; On Failure - @Error = 1 - 1st path not found or invalid image/bitmap. ; @Error = 2 - 2nd path not found or invalid image/bitmap. ; @Error = 3 - Image not exist (in picture). ; =============================================================================================================================== Func myImageSearch_Picture($hImage1, $hImage2, $x = 0, $y = 0, $iIW = 0, $iIH = 0, $TransColorRGB = '', $OnlyFirst = True) Local $testiIW, $testiIH Local $hBitmap1, $Reslt, $width, $height, $stride, $format, $Scan0 Local $iIW_2, $iIH_2, $hBitmap2, $Reslt2, $width2, $height2, $stride2, $format2, $Scan02 Local $sREResult1, $sREResult2, $sREResult3 _GDIPlus_Startup() If IsString($hImage1) Then $hImage1 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($hImage1) EndIf $testiIW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage1) $testiIH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage1) If $hImage2 = "" Or $testiIW = 0 Or $testiIH = 0 Then Return SetError(1, 1, '') EndIf If $iIW = 0 Or $testiIW < $iIW Then $iIW = $testiIW If $iIH = 0 Or $testiIH < $iIH Then $iIH = $testiIH $hBitmap1 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hImage1, 0, 0, $iIW, $iIH, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) $Reslt = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap1, $x, $y, $iIW - $x, $iIH - $y, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) $width = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "width") $height = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "height") $stride = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "stride") $format = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "format") $Scan0 = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "Scan0") $sREResult1 = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $height * $width * 4 & "]", $Scan0); Create DLL structure for all pixels $sREResult1 = DllStructGetData($sREResult1, 1) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap1, $Reslt); releases the locked region _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage1) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap1) If IsString($hImage2) Then $hImage2 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($hImage2) EndIf $iIW_2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage2) $iIH_2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage2) If $hImage2 = "" Or $iIW_2 = 0 Or $iIH_2 = 0 Then Return SetError(2, 2, '') EndIf $hBitmap2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hImage2, 0, 0, $iIW_2, $iIH_2, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) $Reslt2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap2, 0, 0, $iIW_2, $iIH_2, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) $width2 = DllStructGetData($Reslt2, "width") $height2 = DllStructGetData($Reslt2, "height") $stride2 = DllStructGetData($Reslt2, "stride") $format2 = DllStructGetData($Reslt2, "format") $Scan02 = DllStructGetData($Reslt2, "Scan0") $sREResult2 = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $height2 * $width2 * 4 & "]", $Scan02); Create DLL structure for all pixels $sREResult2 = DllStructGetData($sREResult2, 1) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap2, $Reslt2); releases the locked region _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage2) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() $sREResult1 = StringTrimLeft($sREResult1, 2) $sREResult2 = StringTrimLeft($sREResult2, 2) If IsString($TransColorRGB) Then ; ignore color $TransColorRGB = StringRegExpReplace($TransColorRGB, "0x(.{2})(.{2})(.{2})", "\3\2\1FF") If $TransColorRGB Then $sREResult2 = StringRegExpReplace($sREResult2, "(.{8})", "\1 ") $sREResult2 = StringReplace($sREResult2, $TransColorRGB, "........") $sREResult2 = StringReplace($sREResult2, " ", "") EndIf EndIf ;ConsoleWrite($sREResult2 & @CRLF) $sREResult2 = StringRegExpReplace($sREResult2, "(.{" & $iIW_2 * 8 & "})", "\\Q\1\\E.\{" & ($iIW - $iIW_2) * 8 & "\}") $sREResult2 = StringTrimRight($sREResult2, StringLen(($iIW - $iIW_2) * 8) + 3) ;ConsoleWrite($sREResult2 & @CRLF) If $TransColorRGB Then $sREResult2 = StringReplace($sREResult2, "........", "\E........\Q") $sREResult2 = StringReplace($sREResult2, "\Q\E", "") $sREResult2 = StringRegExpReplace($sREResult2, "([.}{\w]*)([\\].*[E])([.}{\w]*)", "\2") ; obcina kropki EndIf ;ConsoleWrite($sREResult2 & @CRLF) If $OnlyFirst Then $sREResult2 = '(?i)(.*?)' & $sREResult2 & ".*" ;ConsoleWrite($sREResult2 & @CRLF) $sREResult3 = StringRegExpReplace($sREResult1, $sREResult2, "\1") ; test pathern ("first") If Not @extended Then Return SetError(3, 3, '') ; extendet zero to nie znaleziono nic $sREResult3 = StringLen($sREResult3) / 8 Local $pozycja_Y = Int($sREResult3 / $iIW) + $y Local $pozycja_X = Int($sREResult3 - $pozycja_Y * $iIW) + ($y * $iIW) Local $aReturn[2] = [$pozycja_X, $pozycja_Y] Else $sREResult2 = '(?i)(.*?)(' & $sREResult2 & ".*?)" ; wersja dla wielu winikow ;ConsoleWrite($sREResult2 & @CRLF) $sREResult3 = StringRegExp($sREResult1, $sREResult2, 3) ; test pathern ("mulit") If @error Or Not IsArray($sREResult3) Then Return SetError(3, 3, '') Local $ile = UBound($sREResult3) Local $i Local $aReturn[$ile / 2][2] Local $sREResult4 = 0 Local $pozycja_Y Local $pozycja_X For $i = 0 To $ile - 1 Step 2 $sREResult4 += StringLen($sREResult3[$i]) / 8 If $i > 0 Then $sREResult4 += StringLen($sREResult3[$i + 1]) / 8 $pozycja_Y = Int($sREResult4 / $iIW) + $y $pozycja_X = Int($sREResult4 - $pozycja_Y * $iIW) + ($y * $iIW) $aReturn[$i / 2][0] = $pozycja_X $aReturn[$i / 2][1] = $pozycja_Y Next EndIf Return $aReturn EndFunc ;==>myImageSearch_Picture
      example:

#include <array.au3> #include <myImageSearch.au3> ;Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) ;########## test 1 Desktop ########## Global $pozycja1 Global $time1 Global $ImageSearch = @ScriptDir & "\recycle.bmp" Global $x = 0 Global $y = 0 Global $w = @DesktopWidth Global $h = @DesktopHeight Global $ColorTrans = '' Global $mOnlyFirst = True Sleep(10) $time1 = TimerInit() $pozycja1 = myImageSearch_Desktop($ImageSearch, $x, $y, $w, $h, $ColorTrans, $mOnlyFirst) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("sorry image not exist" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("time 1: " & TimerDiff($time1) / 1000 & ' sek.' & @CRLF) If IsArray($pozycja1) Then _ArrayDisplay($pozycja1) EndIf ;################################## ;########## test 2 Scren ########## Global $pozycja2 Global $time2 Global $ImageBazowe = @ScriptDir & "\where is wally.bmp" Global $ImageSearch = @ScriptDir & "\wanted wally.bmp" Global $x = 0 Global $y = 0 Global $w = 0 Global $h = 0 Global $ColorTrans = "0x00ffff" Global $mOnlyFirst = False ;False = search more image, but not all.., ; ;If u use "False" max area for search must be 800x600 pixels, ; ;or equivalent maximal 480.000 pixels!!! ; ;No more. ; ;Recommended is "True" Sleep(10) $time2 = TimerInit() $pozycja2 = myImageSearch_Picture($ImageBazowe, $ImageSearch, $x, $y, $w, $h, $ColorTrans, $mOnlyFirst) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("sorry image not exist" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("time 2: " & TimerDiff($time2) / 1000 & ' sek.' & @CRLF) If IsArray($pozycja2) Then _ArrayDisplay($pozycja2) EndIf ;################################## myImageSearch.au3
      myImageSearch (Examples).au3
      recycle.bmp
      where is wally.bmp
      wanted wally.bmp