Cabler

Been a while stuck on this one

Cabler

Hey guys been a long time since I needed to ask for help but ripping my hair out on this one..

trying to automate a speed test must be on this site because it gets logged by BT and having issues with broadband  http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

I just cant get script to hit the Yes button and then the Begin Test button

I can do it using MouseClick but  there must be a better way to do this as its messy

what I have been doing is using  Mouse click then grabbing a screenshot of the page that shows my upload/download and ip profile to keep for future referance

regards

Ricky

water

What you see aren't Windows Controls but HTML elements ("Yes/No" radio) or created by JavaScript.
You could try one of the Browser UDFs to automate this task.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

AutoBert
14 minutes ago, Cabler said:

I can do it using MouseClick but  there must be a better way to do this as its messy

Have a Look in the Help for IE Management.

water

BTW: Could you please give meaningful titles to your threads?
Attracts more users to read the thread and hence you will get more and better answers ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Cabler

Thanks for your prompt reply I am sorry that the title was not very explanatory but since suffering a stroke I find it difficult to concentrate on things that's why I am trying to exercise my brain a little..I have had a look  at IE Management and tried a few things but have been messing with it all day and am no further than when  I started I looked to see if I could get the handle but no go there either any help would be much apreaciated

regards

Ricky

water

Strange enough I too was not able to access the form and the radio object in it.
Will try again when I have more spare time :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki