shaggy89

If $a Not in $b

shaggy89

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help to finish my last bit of code. So far my code scrapes an XML from a webpage and then sends and email on a trigger but what i need to do is find a way to see if a string is in the XML.

example

Global $Site = IniRead("settings.ini", "Site", "web", "")
;============================================================

while 1
    if @HOUR >= 05 and @HOUR <= 18 then
        $sXML = BinaryToString(InetRead($Site))
        $Day = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*<availability.*?day="([^"]+).*</availability.*', '$1')
        $4WD = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="4WD Operations".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        $ARS = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="Advance Rescue Shorting".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        $ART = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="Advanced Rescue Tools Equipment".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        $ASO = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="Air Search Observer".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        check("Day Crew", $day)
        check("4WD Operations",$4WD)
        check("Advance Rescue Shorting",$ARS)
        check("Advanced Rescue Tools Equipment",$ART)
        check("Air Search Observer",$ASO)
        sleep(3000000) ; Sleep for 50 mins cause the extra 10 mins is outside of the if
    EndIf
WEnd
func check($Class, $ScrapeValue)
    $Num = IniRead("settings.ini", "Numbers", $class, "")
    if $Num == 0 Then
    EndIf
    if $ScrapeValue < $Num then box($class, $ScrapeValue, $Num)
     EndFunc
func box ($class, $ScrapeValue, $Num)
    MsgBox(6,"test", $class & $ScrapeValue &$Num )
 EndFunc

So right now if I open the settings.ini and made day = 2 and the XML site has day as 1 the message box shows message. (great)

But if <members.*? name="4WD Operations".*?day="([^"]+).*</members is not in the XML is shows the whole XML.

So i need a way to do a

if $class not in $sXML skip else keep running script

while 1
        $Day = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*<availability.*?day="([^"]+).*</availability.*', '$1')
        $4WD = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="4WD Operations".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        $ARS = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="Advance Rescue Shorting".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        $ART = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="Advanced Rescue Tools Equipment".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        $ASO = StringRegExpReplace($sXML, '(?is).*?<members.*? name="Air Search Observer".*?day="([^"]+).*</members.*', '$1')
        check("Day Crew", $day)
        check("4WD Operations",$4WD)
        check("Advance Rescue Shorting",$ARS)
        check("Advanced Rescue Tools Equipment",$ART)
        check("Air Search Observer",$ASO)
        sleep(3000000) ; Sleep for 50 mins cause the extra 10 mins is outside of the if
    EndIf
WEnd
    if $Num == 0 Then
    EndIf
    if $Class Not In $sXML ; At this point I need to see if the Class is in the XML if its not skip
    EndIf
     ElseIf $ScrapeValue < $Num then box($class, $ScrapeValue, $Num)
     EndFunc
func box ($class, $ScrapeValue, $Num)
    MsgBox(6,"test", $class & $ScrapeValue &$Num )
 EndFunc

any ideas ?

TheSaint

You could just use one of the XML UDF's here and do things directly or you could just check for each element first with the StringInStr command ... provided there is a unique element that can be relied upon.

Another way, is to use StringSplit a few times, having divided up your XML read into lines, and weeding out what is not wanted, reducing the XML as you go.

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

shaggy89

So I have tried using StringInStr and have made a bit of progress. If I change code to this

while 1
        $Day = StringInStr($sXML, $Day)
        check("Day Crew", $Day)
;=======REST OF CODE===========

nothing happens (knowing there is 3 "day" available and requirement set to 8) just skips to the next one instead of box being displayed. On the other hand it does skip if the $ is not in the XML.

UPDATE:

So i have used StringInString as suggested but now my next issue.

In my heck function I've added my StingInString right now I've got it to EXIT if $vay = 0 how can i do it that if $vay = 0 then skip and check the next $class  ?

$vay = StringInStr($sXML, $Class)
    if $vay = 0 Then Exit ;Need to add some sort of skip
    if $ScrapeValue < $Num then box($class, $ScrapeValue, $Num, $vay)
     EndFunc
func box ($class, $ScrapeValue, $Num, $vay)
    MsgBox(1,"test", $class & $ScrapeValue &$Num )
 EndFunc

Edited by shaggy89
Update

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ShakeelAhmad
      By ShakeelAhmad
      I've to upload different number of photos online in different assignments. There is a problem that all photos cannot be selected at once to upload. I have to choose and upload photos one by one. For this purpose I have made a script to automate whatever I have to do manually for choosing and uploading photos one by one.
      Please see my script below and check the last "MouseClick" command. This command clicks the button to choose and upload next photo. The problem I'm facing is; the last "MouseClick" works 1 step extra when all photos have been selected and uploaded. I mean if 7 photos are to be uploaded, this command opens the box from where next photo is selected and uploaded then it again opens the box and next photo is choosen and so on.... when last photo is selected and uploaded, this button once again opens the box. When all photos are uploaded, it should not click the button to select next photo. Please suggest how can I resolve this issue.
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Sleep(200) HotKeySet("{ESC}","Quit") ;Press ESC key to quit Send("{ALT DOWN}") Send("{TAB}") Send("{ALT UP}") Sleep(200) Local $photos = InputBox("Question", "How many photos to upload?", "#", "", _ - 1, -1, 0, 0) ; How many photos to upload Local $selector = 0 While $photos <> $selector MouseClick("Left", 281, 238, 1) ; mouse click on very first photo in the box. if $selector = 0 Then Send("{ENTER}") ; for selecting very first photo from "open" window. Sleep(800) Else sleep(200) Send("{RIGHT " & $selector & "}") ; for selecting 2nd to onward photos from "open" window. sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") sleep(1000) EndIf MouseClick("Left", 495, 198, 1) ; for clicking a button to choose next photo to upload $selector = $selector + 1 WEnd Beep(1500, 300) ; beep when all photos uploaded Exit Regards,

Shakeel
    • rm4453
      By rm4453
      I have a table I am parsing, to find specific vehicle information. I am unable to get _ArrayFindAll to return the only valid result with my test data.
      Below is a sample of the table's HTML:
      <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 DB</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">80,975</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 308 --> <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 RG</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">R</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">5</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">95,224</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$9,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 309 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>BUICK</td> <td>REGAL</td> <td>CXL RL4</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">102,694</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 310 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>AVALANCH 4X4 CR</td> <td>LS</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">64,759</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,300</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 311 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>EQUINOX AWD 4C</td> <td>LT W/2LT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">91,896</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$4,400</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 312 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>TAHOE 4X4 V8</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>C</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">MR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">126,982</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 313 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">60,303</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$18,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 314 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">89,403</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$15,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 315 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">53,087</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 316 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>3500 CUTAWAY</td> <td>WORK VAN</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">202,477</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 317 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHRYSLER</td> <td>TOWN &amp; COUNTRY</td> <td>TOURING</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">198,541</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$1,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 318 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>DODGE</td> <td>DURANGO AWD V6</td> <td>CREW</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">176,036</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 319 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FOCUS</td> <td>SE</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">101,929</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$3,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 320 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FUSION FWD 4C</td> <td>SEL</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">78,290</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 321 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>F150 4X4 CR</td> <td>XLT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">70,909</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 322 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>MUSTANG V6 CPE</td> <td>V6 PREMIUM</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">2</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">92,531</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 323 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>GMC</td> <td>ACADIA FWD</td> <td>SLE</td> <td>RED</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">79,199</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$10,700</td> A picture of the table test data is attached here:

Here is the _query function, and all other relevant code that I can share.

Func _query($aSel, $aUrls) $oIE = _login() If $oIE = "Return" Then Return EndIf $j = 0 While $j < UBound($aSel) - 1 $i = 1 $aucID ;Unable To Share What This Is Other Than Var Name. _IENavigate($oIE, "Something" & $aucID[0] & "Something") _IELoadWait($oIE, 100, 2000) $oObj = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 3) $cars = _IETableWriteToArray_ProgressBar($oObj, True, "Processing Requested Information!") ;<---- Modified Version See Post For It: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/195335-solved-how-to-add-a-progress-bar-to-_ietablewritetoarray/?tab=comments#comment-1400699 $carsYear = _filter($cars, 0, 0, GUICtrlRead($year)) $carsMake = _filter($carsYear, 0, 1, GUICtrlRead($make)) Global $carsModel = _filter($carsMake, 0, 2, GUICtrlRead($model)) $i = 0 $engine = GUICtrlRead($engine) If $engine <> "" Then While $i < StringLen($engine) $carsEngine = _filter($carsModel, 0, 6 + $i, StringLeft($engine, 1)) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model Before Array Delete") $x = 1 While $x <= UBound($carsModel) _ArrayDelete($carsModel, $x) $x += 1 WEnd ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Array Delete") ;_ArrayConcatenate($carsModel, $carsEngine) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Concatenate") $engine = StringTrimLeft($engine, 1) $i += 1 WEnd Else Dim $carsEngine[1][16] EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsEngine, $carsModel) _ArrayDisplay($carsEngine, "Cars Engine") Dim $carsDriveTrain[1][16] Dim $carsDriveTrain2[1][16] $driveTrainVal = GUICtrlRead($driveTrain) If $driveTrainVal = "4x4" Or $driveTrainVal = "awd" Then $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "4") $carsDriveTrain2 = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "a") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain2, "Drive Train2 Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train 2 Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsDriveTrain2) _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train After Concat") ElseIf $driveTrainVal = "" Then _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsEngine) Else $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, $driveTrain) EndIf Dim $carsOdom[1][16] $min = GUICtrlRead($odomMin) $max = GUICtrlRead($odomMax) For $i = 0 To UBound($carsDriveTrain) - 1 If $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] > $min And $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] < $max Then _ArrayAdd($carsOdom, $carsDriveTrain[$i]) MsgBox("", "", "ADDED!") EndIf Next _ArrayDisplay($carsOdom, "Cars Odom") $j += 1 WEnd _IEQuit($oIE) EndFunc ;==>_query Func _filter($tofilter, $xpos1, $ypos1, $str) ;~ If UBound($tofilter, 1) <= 1 Then ;~ $endx = 0 ;~ Else ;~ $endx = UBound($tofilter, 1) - 1 ;~ EndIf ;~ $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, $tofilter[$xpos1][$ypos1], $tofilter[$endx][$ypos1], 0, 1, $ypos1, False) $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, Default, Default, 0, 1, $ypos1) Dim $carsFiltered[1][16] = [["a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o", "p"]] ;_ArrayDisplay($carsFiltered) $i = 0 $uBound = UBound($cars) - 1 While $i < $uBound $filtered = _ArrayExtract($tofilter, $cars[$i], $cars[$i], 0, 15) ;_ArrayDisplay($filtered, "_filter Array of Filtered") _ArrayConcatenate($carsFiltered, $filtered) $i += 1 WEnd _ArrayDelete($carsFiltered, 0) Return $carsFiltered EndFunc ;==>_filter  
      If you know of a more efficient way of doing this please let me know would be more than happy to chew down my inefficiency while learning! (It's like my grandpa used to say, "The only criticism I can't use is that which is not given to me.")

The Item an I am using to test the filter is:

• rm4453
      By rm4453
      Hello,

I am currently writing a program that parses a massive table from a website, and need a way to add a progress bar while parsing.
      I am currently using the function _IETableWriteToArray($oObj, True) to parse the array. I need the progress bar to update as the table is parsed, not just at the end of the parsing.
      Any help at all would be very much appreciated!

*EDIT --> The array I am left with after parsing is $array[0-50000][16]
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      I'm learning about GUI's, I'm trying the below code, the idea being if I press the letter "e" while I have the GUI open I want the label color to change to green (I'm using a UDF for label colors). But every time I press "e" on my keyboard I just get a "ding" sound from my speakers and nothing changes with the label.
      I've looked at using something like "While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE" as I've seen it in other code instead of "While 1", but I don't think it's relevant.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>; for GUI... #include <GUIRichLabel.au3>; UDF for rich text label fonts #include <Misc.au3>; for _IsPressed $myLetter = "e" $hGUI = GUICreate("test", 700, 60) $lbl2 = _GUICtrlRichLabel_Create($hGUI, '<font color="purple">' & $myLetter & '</font>', 10, 10); , 260, 25 GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 if _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Then While _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Sleep(250) WEnd _GUICtrlRichLabel_SetData($lbl2, '<font color="green">' & $myLetter & '</font>') Sleep(2000) DllClose($hDLL) Exit EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd DllClose($hDLL) I am using an array of letters that I'm wanting to do this for, but as I can't get it to work I've stripped it down to the simplest code I can think of to try and get this working first. Appreciate any help.
      Thanks!
    • Schneeflocke
      By Schneeflocke
      #RequireAdmin
      #include <NomadMemory.au3>
      $Value = _Pointer()
      MsgBox(0,"", "Value: " = $Value)
      Func _Pointer()
      Global $iBase = 0x7FF649DB0000, $iStaticofsset = 0x01559C08
      Global $hOpen, $sRead
      $hOpen = _MemoryOpen(ProcessExists("Tutorial-i386.exe"))
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x70
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0xA0
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x20
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x1B0
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x40
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x10
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x368
      $sValue = _Memoryread($sRead, $hOpen, 'Float')
      _MemoryClose($hOpen)
      Return $sValue
      EndFunc
      I Would like to create an Round Timer and Kers BoT for Assetto Corsa.
      Intelliboost need too many Performance