tarretarretarre

Advanced DllCall and DllStruct AutoIt Code Generator BETA v0.6

37 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello fellas!

The other night night i was converting a Msdn function to autoit and I stumbled across this topic

Which inspired me like crazy and I decided to take it a step further and require the user to make almost ZERO effort to export a c++ Msdn function and or a Structure to AutoIt

Shoutout to toasterking

So after 18-20 effective hours: 

The GUI is really simple, all you need is a link to a MSDN page and the program does the rest, most of the options is just for user preferences.

On the inside I have spent a decent amount of work to make sure the code come out correctly, any particular event during the conversion will get fed-back to the user, so he or she will know if anything noticeable happen.

Regular DllCall example

http://i.imgur.com/HZLijeu.png

Struct example

http://i.imgur.com/l3j6wTR.png

Expand spoiler for more pictures

Spoiler

Dllopen + Array return example

http://i.imgur.com/YHVZ5n2.png

Passing dll as array

http://i.imgur.com/Fs587Cd.png

In the "Msdn Examples" folder you will find some examples of code i have generated, in most of them I only manually added 2-3 lines to make them work. 

If you dont know where to get these functions you can browse the MSDN Library https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee663300(v=vs.85).aspx and look for any function refrence, or just google "somethingsomething msdn" and the first result will almost always contain the function you are looking for.

Here is some functions you can play around with

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724390(v=vs.85).aspx

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633519(v=vs.85).aspx

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms645505(v=vs.85).aspx

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724408(v=vs.85).aspx

I would really appreciate any kind of feedback, improvements or requests :D

If you get any type of error just post the MSDN url + the error message and ID and I will troubleshoot it.

Update 0.2

• Fixed some minor issues
  • Added highlight for a more pleasent view 
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • Made it run faster when working with the same URL (It dosent load the page entierly)
  • No struct search is now done when no POINTER is used in the call
  • Added more options for the user

Update 0.3

• Removed _IeNavigate and fixed the template for DllCall not including function name

Update 0.4

• Switched method to InetGet from _Ie*
  • H0tfix3s

Update 0.5

• Added more options for function-layout
  • Removed old code
  • Added more auto detection
  • Now using @TmpDir instead of @ScriptDir for html files etc.

Update 0.6

• More Output logic added
  • Added a detection for SAL aswell, since it seems to be inconsistent according to MSDN community and myself.
  • Better feedback on what happend with parse
  • Code cleanup / Removed old code

/Tarre

DllCall and Struct Generator V 0.6.zip

DllCall and Struct Generator V 0.5.zip

DllCall and Struct Generator V 0.4.zip

Edited by tarretarretarre
Update
4 people like this

Result = Problem while creating the oIE object, check internet connection

But i have a proper connection. And IE is in my pc.

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, JohnOne said:

I admire your patience, I've threatened to do this in the past, but dont have of it.

I'll certainly provide some feedback of testion when I get the time.

Thanks for share.

Thank you, I look forward to see what you think :D

2 hours ago, kcvinu said:

Result = Problem while creating the oIE object, check internet connection

But i have a proper connection. And IE is in my pc.

Oh, i cannot update the script right now, because im not home but for fast fix, you can go into parser.au3 @ line 31 you will find this

; timeout
    _IELoadWait($oIE, 1, 10000)

Edited by tarretarretarre
TypOSSss
1 person likes this

30+ downloads and no comments?

I have updated the script

Update 0.2

• Fixed some minor issues
  • Added highlight for a more pleasent view (Check OT)
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • Made it run faster when working with the same URL (It dosent load the page entierly)
  • No struct search is now done when no POINTER is used in the call
  • Added more options for the user

/Tarre

4 minutes ago, JohnOne said:

I have a question.

I notice the pakaged autoitobject dll files were modified less than a week ago, who modified them?

Hmm less than a week ago, that might be GIT removing CRLF when i commit, I dont use the official AO release either, the one in here is from here:

9 minutes ago, JohnOne said:

"Problem while creating the oIE object, check internet connection"

Win 10 x64, this machine.

thats weird, its  only a Timeout for _ieNavigate

Try change line 29 @ parser.au3 to $oIE = _IECreate($sUrl, 0, $___DeveloperMode, 1)

And remove _IELoadWait($oIE, 1, 40000) @ parser.au3

I'm not close to a Win10 machine, so i cannot test this now im afraid.

/Tarre

"Unable to read <pre>*</pre> from $sHTML"

--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function internal function __IEIsObjType, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function internal function __IEIsObjType, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IELoadWait, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (code)
! COM Error ! Number: 0x0, ScriptLine: 102, Reason: Variable must be of type 'Object'.
! COM Error ! Number: 0x0, ScriptLine: 125, Reason: Variable must be of type 'Object'.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

5 minutes ago, JohnOne said:

Okay i have the same IE version,

If you run this in a new script

#include <string.au3>
#include <array.au3>
#include <ie.au3>

Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633515%28v=vs.85%29.aspx")
Local $sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE)
Local $Try = _StringBetween($sHTML, "<pre>", "</pre>")

_ArrayDisplay($try)

_IEQuit($oIE)

Could you print the array?

And thank you for the input, it really helps!

3 minutes ago, JohnOne said:

Actually I get the array intermittently.

about 50/50

Alright, it seems like autoit tries to read the data while the page is not fully loaded.

Could you try this script and see if you get a consistant array

#include <string.au3>
#include <array.au3>
#include <ie.au3>

Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633515%28v=vs.85%29.aspx")
Local $sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE)
Local $try

Local $timerinit = TimerInit()

Do
    ;Exit loop after 10 sec of failure
    if TimerDiff($timerinit) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
    $try = _StringBetween($sHTML, "<pre>", "</pre>")
    Sleep(100)
Until IsArray($try)

_ArrayDisplay($try)

_IEQuit($oIE)

#19 ·  Posted (edited)

why not use InetGet ?

#include <string.au3>
#include <array.au3>

#include <InetConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>

;~ Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633515%28v=vs.85%29.aspx")
;~ Local $sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE)
Local $sHTML = Example( "https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633515%28v=vs.85%29.aspx" )
ConsoleWrite($sHTML&@CRLF)
Local $try
Local $timerinit = TimerInit()
Do
    ;Exit loop after 10 sec of failure
    if TimerDiff($timerinit) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
    $try = _StringBetween($sHTML, "<pre>", "</pre>")
    Sleep(100)
Until IsArray($try)
_ArrayDisplay($try)

Func Example($sIn)
    ; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder.
    Local $sFilePath = _WinAPI_GetTempFileName(@TempDir)
    ; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.'
    Local $hDownload = InetGet($sIn, $sFilePath, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)
    ; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True.
    Do
        Sleep(250)
    Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)
    ; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize.
    Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD)
    Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath)
    ; Close the handle returned by InetGet.
    InetClose($hDownload)
    Local $sTxt = FileRead($sFilePath)
;~     ; Display details about the total number of bytes read and the filesize.
;~     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The total download size: " & $iBytesSize & @CRLF & _
;~             "The total filesize: " & $iFileSize)
    ; Delete the file.
    FileDelete($sFilePath)
    Return $sTxt
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Edited by argumentum
show some code
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, argumentum said:

why not use InetGet ?

Yeah I could, but _Ie Library should work on Win10, but if its not consistant at all, i will re-write all the _Ie elements with InetGet, but so far ive only tested on IE 9 and IE 11 on Win 7 64 bit

1 person likes this