X_xkijux_x

window that can change codes

8 posts in this topic

Ok so i would like to create a window that are going to change something in the code like

-----------------------------------------------

----------(here can u type)----------

-------------Done--------------------   

This is a window with a done button and a here u can type and like the (here u can type) section u can tell how many times the program is going to loop like if i type 20 there it will loop 20 times is this possible plz give me a code on how i can do it im using the loop 

For $i = 1 to "any number"

Next

Ok so i would like to create a window that are going to change something in the code like

-----------------------------------------------

----------(here can u type)----------

-------------Done--------------------   

This is a window with a done button and a here u can type and like the (here u can type) section u can tell how many times the program is going to loop like if i type 20 there it will loop 20 times is this possible plz give me a code on how i can do it im using the loop 

For $i = 1 to "any number"

Next

Threads merged; please stick to one post

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Look up the following functions in the help file and you'll find enough code in the examples to piece together what you are trying to accomplish.

GUICtrlCreateEdit()
GUICtrlRead()
For

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

@spudw2k i dont understand quite how i looked at the exsamples but dident found out how im gona use it.

Do u meant that i shud make like options like 10 20 30 40 50 ect instead of my first idea?

Edited by X_xkijux_x

I'm saying all of the pieces needed to put together the script/function you want can be found in those examples.  Do some trial an error with the examples; try copying code from the different examples, and piece them together to build your script.

I'm trying to teach you to fish. ;)

@spudw2k well but i dont know how to put on the worm so I NEED HELP XD

So, what have you tried ?   Did you open the Helpfile and look at the proposed functions and their examples?

Show some code that you made and isn't working.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)