diandiand163

Please help me

7 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

我是中国人,不会英文 ,但很喜欢AUTOIT,希望我的问题能得到大家的帮助。

等待要提取的文 字:“关键词组合”,用  _FFXPath  取值如下:

Local $title =     _FFXPath(".//*[@id='form1']/div[3]/div/div[2]/div[1]/table/tbody/tr/td[12]/text()[2]","textContent",2)

得到 $title的值 为乱码: "鍏抽敭璇嶇粍鍚? " ,继续 ,转化二进制到字符串UTF8

Local    $out =     (BinaryToString(StringToBinary($title, 1), 4))

得到的值:  "关键词组�?   " ,字符缺失,依然有乱码。。。

帮帮我,怎么解决?

Edited by diandiand163

Most people on this forum speak English. As all other posts by you have been in English too I assume you posted in the wrong forum :huh:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

As also stated in the other post you made...  English please:

I am a Chinese, not English, but it is like AUTOIT, I hope the problem can get help.

Wait to extract text: "keyword combination" with _FFXPath values are as follows:

Local $title =     _FFXPath(".//*[@id='form1']/div[3]/div/div[2]/div[1]/table/tbody/tr/td[12]/text()[2]","textContent",2)

Get $ title value garbled: "? Yang Xuan Qu Wei pumping expendable Elsie" and continue the conversion to binary strings UTF8

Local    $out =     (BinaryToString(StringToBinary($title, 1), 4))

The resulting values: "keyword group?" Character is missing, there are still garbled. . .

Help me, how to solve?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

等待高手解决下。。。

高手都在干嘛,为什么没来解决啊?

2 hours ago, diandiand163 said:

Wait for the experts to solve next. .

2 hours ago, diandiand163 said:

Masters are doing, why not to solve ah?

Waiting for you to start typing English even when you use Google translate.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I am a Chinese, not English, but it is like AUTOIT, I hope the problem can get help.

Wait to extract text: "keyword combination" with _FFXPath values are as follows:

Local $title =     _FFXPath(".//*[@id='form1']/div[3]/div/div[2]/div[1]/table/tbody/tr/td[12]/text()[2]","textContent",2)Local    $out =     (BinaryToString(StringToBinary($title, 1), 4))

The resulting values: "keyword group?" Character is missing, there are still garbled. . .

Help me, how to solve?