Mbee

Anyone know where the new Graphical Debugger support forum is?

4 posts in this topic

The "The Fool on the Hill" forum, which used to provide support for the Graphical Debugger, has been inactive for about 3 years.  I've found the new download site: http://www.heise.de/download/product/autoit-debugger-62782, but that's all it is: a download site with no apparent support site link (it's in German, which I can't read, so I might have missed it.)

Does anyone know if a support forum (German or otherwise) still exists and where it's located?

My issue is that I'm trying to debug a GUI app and for some reason some of the controls which do show up in non-debug mode simply to not appear when I'm running the graphical debugger, which makes debugging a GUI difficult (since if the controls aren't shown, you can't click them!).

Thanks!

I just checked the German download page - you didn't miss the link to a support forum. The site is just for downloading the debugger.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Thanks, water, for checking that out for me!  I think Stumpi, the author and supporter, has stopped development and support.  I sure hope he's well...

Stumpii has been offline for nearly 3 years now.
But the thread about his tool canbe found here:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki