Reading Memory under x64

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
Did you read the forum rules on your way in? Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.
You mentioned "Cheat Engine" so I assume you are just trying to do that :huh:
Could you please explain what for you need to read the process memory?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I am not using CheatEngine to hack games , just using it to find adresses 
programs i tried were the windows calculator and Google Chrome , i am trying to make a simple script that can read memory from applications(like a browser) and write a small summury in a GUI with values i get from memory
i am doing it to learn about memory Reading/Writing

• Jos locked this topic
  • Developers

@Amin3x,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)