Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ferradavi

Solving boring surveys

7 posts in this topic

Please explain why you would need to automate these? If you don't want to fill the survey out, then don't.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

Erm, filling out surveys with random responses?  Sounds border-line malicious to me (intentionally falsifying/muddying survey results/metrics).  For what purpose and whose surveys?

To solve boring surveys...

How to adapt the following script, please?

; Open a browser with the form example, get reference to form, select
; each radio button byValue, then deselect the last item leaving none selected.

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form")
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm")
_IEAction($oForm, "focus")
For $i = 1 To 3
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleAirplane", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleTrain", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleBoat", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleCar", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleCar", "radioExample", 0, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
Next

_IEQuit($oIE)

How about you answer the question. Why do you need to automate surveys, instead of simply not filling them out?

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

I need to solve thousands of them 

That doesn't answer my question. The fact that you refuse to answer the question tells me you're not doing anything we want to support. Thread locked.