Solving boring surveys

ferradavi

• Moderators

Please explain why you would need to automate these? If you don't want to fill the survey out, then don't.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Erm, filling out surveys with random responses?  Sounds border-line malicious to me (intentionally falsifying/muddying survey results/metrics).  For what purpose and whose surveys?

To solve boring surveys...

How to adapt the following script, please?

; Open a browser with the form example, get reference to form, select
; each radio button byValue, then deselect the last item leaving none selected.

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form")
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm")
_IEAction($oForm, "focus")
For $i = 1 To 3
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleAirplane", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleTrain", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleBoat", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleCar", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect($oForm, "vehicleCar", "radioExample", 0, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
Next

_IEQuit($oIE)

• Moderators

How about you answer the question. Why do you need to automate surveys, instead of simply not filling them out?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

That doesn't answer my question. The fact that you refuse to answer the question tells me you're not doing anything we want to support. Thread locked.