Miliardsto

PixelGetColor - wrong colors

Miliardsto

Hello i have problem with function PixelGetColor. On my computer it working fine but in some cases it not working.

And Im clicking on the active window on red color and it give me the same color still. But in other computers when clicking on the same color red it gives other values and returned color in MsgBox is not red.

Dont know is it a real main thing what causing problem but,

I noticed that problem was on one windows 10.

I have windows 8 and working well. On other windows 10 works well to

Maybe it is caused by windows aero or something like that

How to deal with it?

There is a code

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "MouseCord")

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func MouseCord()

Global $MousePos = MouseGetPos()
    $clickedColor = PixelGetColor($MousePos[0], $MousePos[1])
    MsgBox(0, "Done", $clickedColor)

EndFunc

Edited by Miliardsto

Miliardsto

up. it worked on my friend windows 10.  dont know what was causing that this function doesnt work

Miliardsto

I dont know what your question exactly mean

Jos

If you take the position of the mousepointer and check for the pixel colour, isn't it than likely that it returns the colour of the mouspointer in stead of the color of the original pixel?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Miliardsto

Just run the code below. if u click on white color it returns FFFFF if u click on blue it returns blue in rgb, red click returns nearing to FF0000.

As I said in these computers where this function not working it returns always other color if u clicking the same color.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <ComboConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <Timers.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <TabConstants.au3>
#include <ColorConstants.au3>

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "MouseCord")

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func MouseCord()

Global $MousePos = MouseGetPos()
    $clickedColor = Hex(PixelGetColor($MousePos[0], $MousePos[1]))
    MsgBox(0, "Done", $clickedColor)

EndFunc

AndyG

Please make a screenshot and post it here!

I think of problems with MouseCoordMode/ PixelCoordMode.

Miliardsto

in the top of my script is

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)

there is no difference on my computer if it set to 1 or 0

if i click on red it gives me red

AndyG

Why don´t you post a screenshot?

Miliardsto

for what reason? what u want see. 10 screenshots when i click on the same position and it gives differents colors?

AndyG
11 hours ago, Miliardsto said:

for what reason? what u want see. 10 screenshots when i click on the same position and it gives differents colors?

Yes! There IS a reason, and I want to see it! 

You asked for help and support us with...nothing. Waste our time is not very solution-oriented...

Nitrolord

Jos is correct it is returning the pixel at the very tip of your mouse pointer.

problem solved here.

Edited by Nitrolord

Miliardsto

lol . it not solve the problem. its not problem in 3 pixels right or down. 

cLICK ON THE same color - still same color - gives different colors

Bert

and Miliardsto refuses to give the name of the application. So, I have no choice but to assume it is for a game and that is against forum rules. Time to put up or stop. The name of the application you are wanting to automate please.

Edited by Bert

Jos
52 minutes ago, Miliardsto said:

lol . it not solve the problem. its not problem in 3 pixels right or down. 

cLICK ON THE same color - still same color - gives different colors

I will do a *click* for this threat as it seems all important information is exchanged that you are willing to share.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Pricehacker
      By Pricehacker
      Hello Autoit!
      Today i discovered that pixelgetcolor doesn't adapt to the DPI of the system, and i want to fix this somehow as my laptop uses 120 DPI.
      This is what i have came up with so far:
      AutoItSetOption ( "CaretCoordMode" , 0) AutoItSetOption ( "MouseCoordMode" , 0) AutoItSetOption ( "PixelCoordMode" , 0) AutoItSetOption ( "GUICoordMode" , 0) #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> ; enum _PROCESS_DPI_AWARENESS Global Const $PROCESS_DPI_UNAWARE = 0 Global Const $PROCESS_SYSTEM_DPI_AWARE = 1 Global Const $PROCESS_PER_MONITOR_DPI_AWARE = 2 ; enum _MONITOR_DPI_TYPE Global Const $MDT_EFFECTIVE_DPI = 0 Global Const $MDT_ANGULAR_DPI = 1 Global Const $MDT_RAW_DPI = 2 Global Const $MDT_DEFAULT = $MDT_EFFECTIVE_DPI HotKeySet('{ESC}','Terminate') Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc $iPD = 1 while 1 $aPos = WinGetPos("[ACTIVE]") ToolTip (PixelGetColor( MouseGetPos()[0]*(96/_DPI(0)), MouseGetPos()[1]*(96/_DPI(1))) & ', ' & MouseGetPos()[0] & ', ' & MouseGetPos()[1] ) if $iPD = 1 and Not _IsPressed(22) Then $iPD = 0 Sleep(100) EndIf if $iPD = 0 And _IsPressed(22) Then ;Page down is pressed ClipPut( 'PixelGetColor($aPos[2]' & '*' & MouseGetPos(0)/$aPos[2] & ',' & '$aPos[3]' & '*' & MouseGetPos(1)/$aPos[3] & ')' & '=' & PixelGetColor( MouseGetPos()[0], MouseGetPos()[1])) $iPD = 1 EndIf WEnd ;Functions Func _DPI($iCordinate) ;0 for x and 1 for y _WinAPI_SetProcessDpiAwareness($PROCESS_SYSTEM_DPI_AWARE) $aMonitors = _WinAPI_EnumDisplayMonitors() $aDPI = _WinAPI_GetDpiForMonitor($aMonitors[1][0], $MDT_DEFAULT) Return $aDPI[$iCordinate] EndFunc Func _WinAPI_SetProcessDpiAwareness($DPIAware) DllCall("Shcore.dll", "long", "SetProcessDpiAwareness", "int", $DPIAware) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndFunc Func _WinAPI_GetDpiForMonitor($hMonitor, $dpiType) Local $X, $Y $aRet = DllCall("Shcore.dll", "long", "GetDpiForMonitor", "long", $hMonitor, "int", $dpiType, "uint*", $X, "uint*", $Y) If @error Or Not IsArray($aRet) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aDPI[2] = [$aRet[3],$aRet[4]] Return $aDPI EndFunc  
      I'm pretty sure it has to do with me using the DPI in the wrong way as i dont really understand it (even after searching around on the internet for like an hour)
      It would really help if anyone could help me on the right track
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      While creating a few excel spreadsheets using AutoIt, I came across something which to my limiting time to research the forums I don't anyone has mentioned. 
      The color pallettes are reversed. 
      Huge shock to me.

I wanted to produce a red row but kept on getting blue. 
      Seems like 0xFF0000 was red on the charts but when running the script, I got blue. 
      I then played around with the colors, and after a few tries, I finally got Red. 
      Reversed the FF0000 and the result is 0000FF.

So for Excel compared to Html
      0000FF (Red) - Excel
      0000FF (Blue) - Html

FFFF00 (Cyan) - Excel
      FFFF00(Yellow) - Html

• xtcislove
      By xtcislove
      Hello,
      i stuck again,
      Im using this function to create a treeview from root dir.

;https://autoit.de/index.php?thread/86082-treeview-root-verbergen/&postID=691139#post691139 #include <File.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $sPath = @ScriptDir Global $hGui = GUICreate('TreeView-Example', 400, 600) Global $idTreeView = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(10, 10, 380, 580, Default, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState() _CreatePath($sPath, $idTreeView) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 Func _CreatePath($sPath, $idParent) Local $aFolder, $aFiles, $idItem If StringRight($sPath, 1) <> '\' Then $sPath &= '\' $aFolder = _FileListToArray($sPath, '*', $FLTA_FOLDERS) If Not @error Then For $i = 1 To $aFolder[0] $idItem = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($aFolder[$i], $idParent) _CreatePath($sPath & $aFolder[$i], $idItem) Next EndIf $aFiles = _FileListToArray($sPath, '*', $FLTA_FILES) If @error Then Return For $i = 1 To $aFiles[0] $idItem = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($aFiles[$i], $idParent) Next EndFunc Folder Structure:

Folder1
      Folder2
      Folder3
      If a file exists in multiple folders, i like to color it red, if not green. 

I know how to do this for files, but nut for the folders.

Because if there is only 1 file in Folder2 that is also in Folder1 that it should only color this single file red, inlcuding its whole tree.

The Folder1 and Folder2 should be red in this case, too. Other files and trees should stay green.

Edit:
      Basically i like to color a file and its belonging tree red if the file exists more than 1 time.
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      I'm trying to get data from http://poe.trade/ - disclaimer, although this site is about a game, my script will not in any way interact directly with the game in any way. The script is just to get data from the site.
      To explain how it works - you submit a POST request and a custom URL is returned, then you do a GET request on that URL and you get the final URL you want.

First issue:
      Now, I've tried doing so by using https://apitester.com/ and the first phase works. Here's how it looks like at APITester:
      Request Headers POST /search HTTP/1.1 Host: poe.trade Accept: */* User-Agent: Rigor API Tester Content-Length: 43 Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded Request Body online=x&name=kaom%27s%20heart&league=incursion When I submit this, the response I get is this:
      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"> <title>Redirecting...</title> <h1>Redirecting...</h1> <p>You should be redirected automatically to target URL: <a href="http://poe.trade/search/ioritewoteteme">http://poe.trade/search/ioritewoteteme</a>. If not click the link. So I then do a GET request for 'http://poe.trade/search/ioritewoteteme', which results in this response:
      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"> <title>Redirecting...</title> <h1>Redirecting...</h1> <p>You should be redirected automatically to target URL: <a href="http://poe.trade/search/inamotezuakito">http://poe.trade/search/inamotezuakito</a>. If not click the link. Great, this link (http://poe.trade/search/inamotezuakito) is exactly what we want.
      However, when I try to do the same in autoit, the result is quite different:
      Global Const $HTTP_STATUS_OK = 200 $test = HttpPost("http://poe.trade/search", "/online=x&name=kaom%27s%20heart&league=incursion") ClipPut($test) MsgBox(1, "", $test) Func HttpPost($sURL, $sData = "") Local $oHTTP = ObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("POST", $sURL, False) If (@error) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Host", "poe.trade") $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("User-Agent", "Rigor API Tester") $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Accept", "*/*") $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded") $oHTTP.Send($sData) If (@error) Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If ($oHTTP.Status <> $HTTP_STATUS_OK) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) Return SetError(0, 0, $oHTTP.ResponseText) EndFunc The code above returns: ' 謟 '
      Any ideas as to what I am doing incorrectly?

Second issue:
      Once I get the final link using APITester and do a GET on that i get a bunch of hieroglyphs. A friend of mine advised that the data is GZiped, which is a pain in the butt to be honest. However, apparently curl can uncompres that.
      How would I go about it?

Thanks
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello, 

I currently have a problem that deals with moving the mouse to a given location + or - a certain distance.
      $search1 =_WaitForImageSearch("envelope.bmp", 10, 1, $x, $y, 20)
      $search2 =_WaitForImageSearch("envelope2.bmp", 10, 1, $x, $y, 20)

If $search1 = 1 Then
                  Sleep(100)
                  MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
                  sleep(99)
                  MouseClick("left")
                 Sleep(99)
      ElseIf $search2 = 1 Then
                 Sleep(100)
                 MouseMove($x, $y2, 10)
                 sleep(99)
                 MouseClick("left")
                 Sleep(100)
      Else
                Sleep(150)
                MouseMove($x2, $y, 10)
                Sleep(150)
                MouseClick("left")
               Sleep(150)
      EndIf
      The problem about this is that i defined $x2 = $x - 175  and $y2 = $y + 35
      I got these numbers ( 175 and 35) with the autoit helper and just subtracted point where it is to the point its supposed to move but it doesnt work.

is there any proper way to find the distance between 2 points in pixels?

Imgsearch doesnt always work for this picture so i want it to have a backup

edit: could it be that the definition of $x and $y  from the previous image search arent there anymore and thats why it moves my mouse to strange places? 
      is there a way to preserve the $x $y from the previous img search untill the next succesful one?