Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turtlix21

TCP, UDP problem with receiving data

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I've a problem with receiving data on my PC by TCP and UDP. I can send data to another computer, but can't receive it.

I'm not shure where is the problem (on PC or on "another comupers")

This is client code:

;TCP client
TCPStartup()
$socket = TCPConnect("192.168.0.18", 7777) ;try to connect to server and save number of socket
If $socket = -1 Then ;if $socket = -1 then error
   MsgBox(16, "Error:", "Can't connect to server")
EndIf
$sendedBytes = TCPSend($socket, "nothing here :)") ;send message to connected socket
If $sendedBytes = 0 Then ;if receiving data TCPSend(...) = 0 then error
   MsgBox(16, "Error", "Can't send message")
EndIf
TCPCloseSocket($socket)
TCPShutdown()

and server code:

;TCP server
TCPStartup()
$mainsocket = TCPListen("192.168.0.18", 7777) ;making main receiving socket
While 1 ;receiving loop
   $acceptedSocket = TCPAccept($mainsocket) ;possible connection to accept
   If $acceptedSocket <> -1 Then
      $receivedData = TCPRecv($acceptedSocket, 1024) ;if main socket is connected then receive message
      MsgBox(64, "Received message!", "Message: " & $receivedData)
      TCPCloseSocket($acceptedSocket) ;close open connecion
   EndIf
WEnd
TCPShutdown()

When server is on PC I can't receive any messages from any other computers.
When client is on PC I can receive messages on any another computer.

I tried to turn off antiviruses and windows firewall but it did't change anything

EDIT:

Error code from client from TCPConnect is 10060 (connection time out) and from TCPSend: 10038

I've found something about 10060 error code, Microsoft says "Connection timed out. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or the established connection failed because the connected host has failed to respond."

So it means that the problem is with time of response but it makes no sense couse "another computer" is Virtual Machine with bridge internet connection from PC (pings beetwen PC  and VM are lower than 1ms.

About 10038 error code microsoft says that this is problem with socket and it actually makes sense.

Edited by Turtlix21

Works good if server and client are on the PC.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

No, they haven't same IP (PC's IP: 0.18 and VM's IP: 0.21), but in both of this codes I have to set up servers IP (in server I'm setting on what ip server will be working, and on client to what server I'm trying to connect).

Edited by Turtlix21

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

yep, what I meant was: you said when server is on VM, everything works (so client\server scripts have the right 0.18 IP), but when server is on PC it doesn't work, in this last case, have you kept attention to change accordingly the inserted client\server IPs to 0.21?

Also, it seems stupid but... Server must be started before client execution :P

Edited by j0kky

When server is on VM, IPs are 0.21(it's VM's IP), and it's working.
When server is on PC, IPs are 0.18 (it's PC's IP), and it's not working.

So everything should be good.

Yeah, i know that server have to be started first :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Yash91
      By Yash91
      Hi Experts,
      I want to integrate AutoIT with Eclipse to write my code in java for automating the desktop base application, i have integrate jacob 1.18 and verify the dll's also but i am getting How to fix java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Unsupported major.minor version 51 issue.
      I am using 32 bit windows xp with java 1.6 version.
      Java 1.7 is unsupported in 32 bit windows xp. is there any solution for the same.
    • Gorby7
      By Gorby7
      I have an Autoit-based client GUI that uses a single MS SQL Server database. I have no problem connecting to and executing queries against this database from my AutoIT code, with the below exception:
      One of the database's stored procedures I need to execute requires a parameter that is a table. I've set up the appropriate table_type on the database and everything works fine on the database itself when I execute the stored proc with a table variable for the parameter (no AutoIT involved). The problem is that I can't figure out how to pass a table parameter from AutoIT, assuming it's even possible. The code below shows the two methods I've tried, both methods return a RecordSet object that is at EOF.
      #include <Array.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars", 0) $sDBSrv = "ITSQL01.domain.com" $sDBName = "INVDEV" $sADOName = "ADODB.Connection" $oSQLConn = ObjCreate($sADOName) $sConnStr = "Driver={SQL Server};Server=" & $sDBSrv & ";Database=" & $sDBName & ";Trusted_Connection=yes;" $oSQLConn.Open ($sConnStr) $rsoFacFriendly = $oSQLConn.Execute("SELECT TOP 5 FriendlyName FROM Facility") If Not $rsoFacFriendly.EOF Then $aFacFriendly = $rsoFacFriendly.GetRows() _ArrayDisplay($aFacFriendly) $rsoSPResults = $oSQLConn.Execute("EXEC spTableParameterPassTest " & $aFacFriendly) Select Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = False MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "not end of file") $aSPResults = $rsoSPResults.GetRows() _ArrayDisplay($aSPResults) Case IsObj($rsoSPResults) = 0 MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "rso isn't even an object") Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = True MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "At end of file") Case Else MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "Something else happened") EndSelect $rsoSPResults = 0 $rsoSPResults = $oSQLConn.Execute("EXEC spTableParameterPassTest " & $rsoFacFriendly) Select Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = False MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "not end of file") $aSPResults = $rsoSPResults.GetRows() _ArrayDisplay($aSPResults) Case IsObj($rsoSPResults) = 0 MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "rso isn't even an object") Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = True MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "At end of file") Case Else MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "Something else happened") EndSelect $rsoSPResults = 0 $rsoFacFriendly = 0 $oSQLConn.Close $oSQLConn = 0 Exit  
    • Swatcat
      By Swatcat
      Hi All,
      So I need Help.
      I am developing code to handle Authentication Popup For IE. The issue I am facing is that this code runs smoothly on unlock desktop but fails on VM machine and when machine is locked. So could you suggest what should I do to make it work. My automation Tool is a Selenium Based tool and is able to launch the script, but the AutoIT Script is unable to pass the username and password on the authentication popup.
      Below is the code.
      I am passing the values through Command line arguments.
      #include <Array.au3> Local $browser, $BAuthMode, $BWinAuthUserName, $BWinAuthPassword, $BChromeClaimsURL, $BChromePolicyURL, $BIEPolicyURL, $BIEClaimsURL; $browser = $CMDLine[1] $BAuthMode = $CMDLine[2] $BWinAuthUserName = $CMDLine[3] $BWinAuthPassword = $CMDLine[4] $BChromeClaimsURL = "" $BChromePolicyURL = "" $BIEURL = "" ;$BIEClaimsURL = "" If $browser = "chrome" And $BAuthMode = "m" Then If WinExists($BChromeClaimsURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromeClaimsURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") ElseIf WinExists($BChromePolicyURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromePolicyURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") EndIf ElseIf $browser = "ie" And $BAuthMode = "m" Then If WinExists($BIEPolicyURL,"") Then WinExists($BIEPolicyURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") ElseIf WinExists($BIEClaimsURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BIEClaimsURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") EndIf ElseIf $browser = "ie" And $BAuthMode = "w" Then WinWaitActive($BIEURL,"","20") if(WinExists($BIEURL)) Then Sleep(500) Send($BWinAuthUserName & "{TAB}") ; send username and press TAB Sleep(100) Send($BWinAuthPassword & "{ENTER}") ; send the password and press enter Sleep(100) EndIf ElseIf $browser = "chrome" And $BAuthMode = "w" Then If WinExists($BChromeClaimsURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromeClaimsURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send($BWinAuthUserName & "{TAB}") ; send username and press TAB Send($BWinAuthPassword & "{ENTER}") ; send the password and press enter ElseIf WinExists($BChromePolicyURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromePolicyURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send($BWinAuthUserName & "{TAB}") ; send username and press TAB Send($BWinAuthPassword & "{ENTER}") ; send the password and press enter EndIf EndIf WinSetState("[ACTIVE]", "", @SW_RESTORE) Sleep(500) WinSetState("[ACTIVE]", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)  

• Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I'm new to AutoIt and I'm having a good time exploring and enjoying the features of AutoIt.
      For one of my tasks, I've to open few particular mails from outlook based on subject of the mails and then print the mails. Can someone please guide me how to do it?
      My question could be very silly for experts. But I'm just a beginner. Kindly advice.
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      I have a
      Global $aResult[0][2] For $i = 0 to UBound($aNames) -1 Local $aUserInfo = _AD_GetObjectsInOU($aNames[$i],"","","displayName,distinguishedName") _ArrayDisplay($aUserInfo) _ArrayConcatenate($aResult, $aUserInfo, 1) _ArrayDisplay($aResult, 'AD ' & UBound($aResult)) Next I do receive empty info that's added to my array.
      How can I delete empty records?