Xandy

FTP_Screen

7 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Screenshot program that can upload/FTP to website/storage with hotkey.

Features GUI to display programmable keys.

dialog.gif

Set the hotkeys with this function to use, and display hotkeys.

; hotkey_set() Parameters:
; -----------------------------------------------------------
; $aHotkey -                The array hotkeys are stored in.  This function sets the values of this array[hotkey_id][$hotkey_data]
; $dHotkey_id -             The enum for this hotkey index
; $sHotkey_description -     The label displayed to the user to represent function of hotkey
; $sHotkey_name -            The hotkey it'self.  Whatever name string you want to give the key
; $dHotkey_key -             The _IsPressed keycode
;    Keycodes AT: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IsPressed.htm
; $dHotkey_shift -             Shift flag 0 or 1 Default off
; $dHotkey_ctrl -             Ctrl flag 0 or 1 Default off
; $dHotkey_alt -             Alt flag 0 or 1 Default off
Func hotkey_set(ByRef $aHotkey, $dHotkey_id, $sHotkey_description, $sHotkey_name, $dHotkey_key, $dHotkey_shift = 0, $dHotkey_ctrl = 0, $dHotkey_alt = 0)
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_description] = $sHotkey_description
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_name] = $sHotkey_name
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key] = $dHotkey_key
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_shift] = $dHotkey_shift
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_ctrl] = $dHotkey_ctrl
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_alt] = $dHotkey_alt
EndFunc   ;==>hotkey_set

; You can set your hotkeys here
; Please visit the hotkey_set() function for parameter information
hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_ftp, "Selected Window to FTP", "F12", "7B", 0, 1, 0); F12
hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_disk, "Selected Window to Disk", "S", "53", 1, 1, 1); S
hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_clipboard_send, "Send Clipboard keystrokes", "F10", "79", 1, 1, 1); F10

Configure settings dialog:

settings_dialog.png

Screenshot Filename and Screenshot Counter, are used to create simple unique filenames that can cycle.

Copy URL to clipboard option. - For linking your screenshots.

The screenshot file type is for local copy only.

App always uses .JPG for FTP right now, but I could add FTP screenshot file type specification.

Any suggestions?  Did I break anything, what did I miss?

Package uses TTS.au3 by Beege: 

FTP_Screen.zip

File includes:

- FTP_Screen.au3

- FTPScreen.ico

- TTS.au3 - by Beege

Edited by Xandy

I am not a lawyer.  (-_-) Xandy About  (^o^) Discord - Xandy Programmer

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

I've only used this app with my website and FTP'd to there.

Someone please let me know if FTP_Screen works with things like Dropbox or other free storage sites.

I'd love to hear your stories about how you used FTP_Screen.

Edited by Xandy

#3 ·  Posted

It'd be pretty obvious via the code if it worked with your wishlist...  And from what I've read.. no.. it does exactly what it says it does

1 person likes this

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

#4 ·  Posted

I don't know anything about connecting to Dropbox so I should have known better.

Thank you for your time. :)

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Added: Open screenshots folder to Tools menu
Added: Option to disable voice narration

Fixed:
Changed _exit_hotkey function to flag $gQuit instead of Exit to protect user data changes
Termination should now always pass through the main() hitting the save() and recording $screenshot_counter so screenshots are not overwritten
I also save to disk in the setting dialog to ensure data is preserved, enter that data once and be done with it
Removed: $gClipboard_url_disable - it's in the settings array
Changed $ghGui to $hGui to reflect it's non-global state

Have you been thinking about downloading FTP_Screen and just weren't sure if it was the right time?
In the history of FTP_Screen there has never been a better time to download!

FTP_Screen homepage

Edited by Xandy

#6 ·  Posted

FTP_Screen is like a very stripped down version of ShareX created by @Jex :)

1 person likes this

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!