Xandy

FTP_Screen

7 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Screenshot program that can upload/FTP to website/storage with hotkey.

Features GUI to display programmable keys.

dialog.gif

Set the hotkeys with this function to use, and display hotkeys.

; hotkey_set() Parameters:
; -----------------------------------------------------------
; $aHotkey -                The array hotkeys are stored in.  This function sets the values of this array[hotkey_id][$hotkey_data]
; $dHotkey_id -             The enum for this hotkey index
; $sHotkey_description -     The label displayed to the user to represent function of hotkey
; $sHotkey_name -            The hotkey it'self.  Whatever name string you want to give the key
; $dHotkey_key -             The _IsPressed keycode
;    Keycodes AT: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IsPressed.htm
; $dHotkey_shift -             Shift flag 0 or 1 Default off
; $dHotkey_ctrl -             Ctrl flag 0 or 1 Default off
; $dHotkey_alt -             Alt flag 0 or 1 Default off
Func hotkey_set(ByRef $aHotkey, $dHotkey_id, $sHotkey_description, $sHotkey_name, $dHotkey_key, $dHotkey_shift = 0, $dHotkey_ctrl = 0, $dHotkey_alt = 0)
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_description] = $sHotkey_description
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_name] = $sHotkey_name
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key] = $dHotkey_key
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_shift] = $dHotkey_shift
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_ctrl] = $dHotkey_ctrl
    $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_alt] = $dHotkey_alt
EndFunc   ;==>hotkey_set

; You can set your hotkeys here
; Please visit the hotkey_set() function for parameter information
hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_ftp, "Selected Window to FTP", "F12", "7B", 0, 1, 0); F12
hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_disk, "Selected Window to Disk", "S", "53", 1, 1, 1); S
hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_clipboard_send, "Send Clipboard keystrokes", "F10", "79", 1, 1, 1); F10

Configure settings dialog:

settings_dialog.png

Screenshot Filename and Screenshot Counter, are used to create simple unique filenames that can cycle.

Copy URL to clipboard option. - For linking your screenshots.

The screenshot file type is for local copy only.

App always uses .JPG for FTP right now, but I could add FTP screenshot file type specification.

Any suggestions?  Did I break anything, what did I miss?

Package uses TTS.au3 by Beege: 

FTP_Screen.zip

File includes:

- FTP_Screen.au3

- FTPScreen.ico

- TTS.au3 - by Beege

Edited by Xandy

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

I've only used this app with my website and FTP'd to there.

Someone please let me know if FTP_Screen works with things like Dropbox or other free storage sites.

I'd love to hear your stories about how you used FTP_Screen.

Edited by Xandy

#3 ·  Posted

It'd be pretty obvious via the code if it worked with your wishlist...  And from what I've read.. no.. it does exactly what it says it does

1 person likes this

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

#4 ·  Posted

I don't know anything about connecting to Dropbox so I should have known better.

Thank you for your time. :)

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Added: Open screenshots folder to Tools menu
Added: Option to disable voice narration

Fixed:
Changed _exit_hotkey function to flag $gQuit instead of Exit to protect user data changes
Termination should now always pass through the main() hitting the save() and recording $screenshot_counter so screenshots are not overwritten
I also save to disk in the setting dialog to ensure data is preserved, enter that data once and be done with it
Removed: $gClipboard_url_disable - it's in the settings array
Changed $ghGui to $hGui to reflect it's non-global state

Have you been thinking about downloading FTP_Screen and just weren't sure if it was the right time?
In the history of FTP_Screen there has never been a better time to download!

FTP_Screen homepage

Edited by Xandy

#6 ·  Posted

FTP_Screen is like a very stripped down version of ShareX created by @Jex :)

1 person likes this

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Sigmac
      By Sigmac
      I have used this code for a long time, but for a week or 2 it stopped working?
      Connection is ok, the put create the file on server if I delete it on the FTP server, but the file is empty and after 30 secondees the function return 0
      I have tested on 2 machines, Filezilla FTP client have no issue to the server.
      Firewall is disabled under test.
        If $writeFTP = True Then
            $Open=_FTPOpen('MyFTP Control')
            $Conn=_FTPConnect($Open, $destinationServer, $destinationUsername, $destinationPass)
       MsgBox(0,"start","start")
            $Ftpp=_FtpPutFile($Conn, $filePath&$name&".json", "httpdocs/p_calender/" & $name & ".json")
      MsgBox(0,"return","return"&$Ftpp)
      Exit
            $Ftpc=_FTPClose($Open)
           EndIf

From the Lib:
      Func _FTPPutFile($l_FTPSession, $s_LocalFile, $s_RemoteFile, $l_Flags = 0, $l_Context = 0)
          Local $ai_FTPPutFile = DllCall('wininet.dll', 'int', 'FtpPutFile', 'long', $l_FTPSession, 'str', $s_LocalFile, 'str', $s_RemoteFile, 'long', $l_Flags, 'long', $l_Context)
          If @error OR $ai_FTPPutFile[0] = 0 Then
              SetError(-1)
              Return 0
          EndIf
          Return $ai_FTPPutFile[0]
      EndFunc ;==> _FTPPutFile()

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      As for now I was using such kind of snippet:
      Local $aFTP_FileList = _FTP_ListToArray($hFTPSession, 2) For $iFTPFileSize_idx = 1 To $aFTP_FileList[0] ConsoleWrite('Pobieram informacje o pliku:' & $aFTP_FileList[$iFTPFileSize_idx] ) $iWielkoscPliku = _FTP_FileGetSize($hFTPSession, $aFTP_FileList[$iFTPFileSize_idx]) ConsoleWrite($iFTPFileSize_idx & ' : ' & $aFTP_FileList[$iFTPFileSize_idx] & ' rozmiar=' & $iWielkoscPliku) Sleep(200) Next  
      But from some time my clients start buying cheap WD MyCloud NAS, and my problems starts.
      On all others NAS there is no problem (Seagate BlackArmour, QNAP, SYNOLOGY .... ).

When on list there is for example 20 files then first two of them are very fast checked and reported they FileSize.
      After 2 files there is about 20 sec stop....... and next two files are checked with no errors but FileSize == 0 
      again there is about 20 sec stop....... and next two files are checked with no errors but FileSize == 0 
      again there is about 20 sec stop....... and next two files are checked with no errors but FileSize == 0 

In time when I process investigation I checked how :  _FTP_ListToArray2D and _FTP_ListToArrayEx works and I was shocked that they works super fast.

Here are the questions:
      Q1: Why does the problem occur only on WD MyCloud NAS?
      Q2: What is the significant difference that makes using _FTP_ListToArray2D and _FTP_ListToArrayEx to retrieve file sizes is still fast?
      Q3: Why _FTP_FileGetSize() not reporting @errors but returned FileSize = 0 

Regards,
      mLipok

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      In documentation for:

#include <FTPEx.au3> _FTP_Connect ( $hInternetSession, $sServerName, $sUsername, $sPassword [, $iPassive = 0 [, $iServerPort = 0 [, $iService = $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP [, $iFlags = 0 [, $fuContext = 0]]]]] ) There are two parameters for Passive:

My question is: 

What is a difference beetwen  using :
      $iPassive = 1
      and
      $iFlags =     $INTERNET_FLAG_PASSIVE
      Regards,
      mLipok

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      MS Splash Screens
      The office 2016/17 office suite has made many people turn heads with its functions and especially their splash screen.
      I now present to you, the MS Style Splash Screen. For Rookies, Novices and anyone who wants a ready made splash screen for your gui application.

You can now download it and also try it out yourself.
      You have three colors to choose from:
      Blue
      Red
      Green
      All three colours are from the famous programs.
      I also included the KODA form to you can have freedom with this splash screen.
      Note: the KODA form does not have the three colours as well as the correct blue. 

Have fun and enjoy.
      Note:
      I will update the splash to add the automated 3 dots animation at a later stage. 

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      I know many newbies search for this feature.
      I decided to share this piece of code with everyone.
      Basically its a "splash screen" that has a transparent image.
      In a nutshell - Gui with a transparent gif.
      Enjoy...
      Download attachment....

Splash Screen GUI.zip