AutoIt tools to export MS Outlook OST mailbox to PST?

Hi all.  Does AutoIt have any functions/tools (either built-in or user defined) that can help me automate the process of exporting an OST mailbox to a PST file in Microsoft Outlook (2013)?

I know how to carry out the process manually.  At the Microsoft Forums, I have asked if it is possible to do the same via a script, but some have said it is not possible.  It may be possible if I was using Microsoft Exchange, but I am not.

I've seen some posts about an Outlook UDF on this site (here and here), but I don't see any mention of exporting a mailbox.  

In my post at the Microsoft Forums, many paid third party applications were suggested.  But for now I would like to pursue the custom scripting route as far as I can.

The ultimate goal of this exercise is to automatically create a weekly backup of my Outlook mailbox for offline storage.

Thanks in advance.

You could write one yourself fairly easily. All it would take would be a bunch of ControlClicks and other control navigation. There only seems to be around 8-10 steps to doing it manually so I would just create a script that does each step automatically for you.

UHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIENvbXB1dGVyZXI=

@anthonyjr2 yep I know.  I should have mentioned that my backup plan is a more brute force method in the manner that you described.  I was just wondering if some more elegant tools already existed.  It looks like they don't, which is OK--this is one of the reasons AutoIt exists :-)

11 minutes ago, cag8f said:

@anthonyjr2 yep I know.  I should have mentioned that my backup plan is a more brute force method in the manner that you described.  I was just wondering if some more elegant tools already existed.  It looks like they don't, which is OK--this is one of the reasons AutoIt exists :-)

Hello sir.  If you are looking for a simple method for doing what you are describing, I would check out This page and this one.