Sign in to follow this  
Ubermensch

Help: ControlClick/Send/MouseClick ActiveX Prompt/Popup Message Button

Hello,

I am currently trying to automatically click the "Yes" button in the ActiveX prompt/popup message after opening the IE (html).

At 1st, I encounter the "Allow Blocked Content". I already resolve it just by changing settings in the IE Options. But after resolving the "Allow Blocked Content", there's a popup message appear.

I have attached the ActiveX Prompt.

Here is the 1st code that I try to use.

#include <IE.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

_IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0)
Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1)
_IELoadWait($oIE)

AdlibRegister("_ActiveXRun",250)

Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4")
Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem")

_IEAction($oGetItem, "click")

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem))

Func _ActiveXRun()

$retWin = WinGetHandle("[Class:Button]","")
$winTitle = "[HANDLE:" & $retWin &"]"
$ctrlHandle = ControlGetHandle($winTitle,"", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")
$ctrlTitle = "HANDLE:" & $ctrlHandle &"]"
WinWaitActive($ctrlTitle,"[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]",10)

$k = ControlGetPos($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")
$x = $k[0]
$y = $k[1]

WinActivate ($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?")
ControlFocus($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")
ControlClick($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y)
ControlSend($winTitle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]", "{ENTER}", 0)

EndFunc

Here is the console output.

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" /UserParams    
+>12:44:11 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v.3.7.3.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3
+>12:44:11 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
"C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" (31) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:
$x = $k[0]
$x = $k^ ERROR
->12:44:24 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
+>12:44:24 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 1    Time: 13.76

I also tried a simpler code.

include <IE.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

_IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0)
Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1)
_IELoadWait($oIE)

$k = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")
$x = $k[0]
$y = $k[1]

ControlClick("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y)

Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4")
Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem")

_IEAction($oGetItem, "click")

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem))

There's no error in the console output for the 2nd code I have tried.

And here is the Window Info for the ActiveX prompt.

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  Internet Explorer
Class:  #32770
Position:   580, 338
Size:   376, 146
Style:  0x94C808C4
ExStyle:    0x00010101
Handle: 0x00000000001516FA

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  Button
Instance:   2
ClassnameNN:    Button2
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]
ID: 1
Text:   &Yes
Position:   184, 77
Size:   80, 22
ControlClick Coords:    37, 12
Style:  0x50010000
ExStyle:    0x00000004
Handle: 0x00000000001215DE

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   228, 120
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0xFFFFFF

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
&No
An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?
&Yes

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

ActiveX Prompt.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mariog2000
      I've tried for a few days to simply open a url in IE and click an IE object that I can't "TAB" to and don't want to use a mouse-click if at all possible.  I've read up on things like using IEAction and IETagNameGetCollection to find the object but not smart enough to figure out how that works with my url or how to tell if my url is "basic" or a "form", "frameset", "iframe", etc.
      The other problem is I've tried using the "Run" and "ShellExecute" commands to open the browser, which works, but it opens it in a way that doesn't include my currently logged in user account.  For example, if I just click IE or Chrome for that matter and open my default homepage of google, the page that opens knows I'm logged in.  When I use "Send" "ShellExecute" or "_IE_Create" they always open pages generically which would require a login.
      So questions are, if I have a URL I'm trying to open, that's passes the currently logged on users credentials when opening the page (no clue where that happens)
      1.  Are there any code examples someone is willing to share that opens my IE maximized, with logged in credentials, and
      2.  Once that works, can someone suggest a technique a non-developer can find which IE Objects I need to send a "click" to so it opens the correct menu, pop-up, url, etc., associated with that object.  I've copied what doesn't work and sure I'm way off but it's not for a lack of effort. I'll keep trying and post updates but not looking good 🙂
      #include <IE.au3>
      Call ("selection")
      Func selection ()
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")
      Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
      Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
      _IEAction ($button,"click")
      EndFunc
      #include <IE.au3> Call ("selection") Func selection () Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx") Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo") Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO") _IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3") _IEAction ($button,"click") EndFunc 1. 
    • By zuladabef
      I want to set the value of a input, but I only have the input name and input id.  I cannot find a form in the source.  Form collection does not return any results.  
      Is there a way to use FormElementSetValue without a form name? Can I use _IEGetObjByName or _IEGetObjById?  If so, how do I set the value once I have the object? Where do I go from here? Local $oIE = _IEAttach("[Website Goes Here"]) Local $oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 1) Local $oQuery = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm, 4) _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, "Set it to this")  
    • By panlatv
      Hello everybody (and sorry for my bad english)

I try to get the position of a contextmenu (GUICtrlCreateContextMenu) on a TreeView, with ControlGetPos, but i can't.
      Someone can help me ? Thank you :)

PS: I need the position to select item wtih rightclick before read the text of the item, because rightclick don't select item (only leftclick).

• By Seminko
      Hey there,
      below function returns an "object collection" (not sure if that's the correct term) of 'a' elements grabbed from within //*[@id="J_DetailMeta"].
      However, I need the returned collection not to include objects with 'aria-disabled = true'. Is there a way of removing specific objects from such a collection?
      Func GetObjectList($sPicker) $oDetailMeta = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "J_DetailMeta") If Not @error Then $tags = $oDetailMeta.GetElementsByTagName("ul") For $tag in $tags $data_ID_value = $tag.GetAttribute("data-property") If $sPicker = "color" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Or $data_ID_value = "????" Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf ElseIf $sPicker = "network" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf ElseIf $sPicker = "storage" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf EndIf Next EndIf Return $oReturnList EndFunc $oColorList = GetObjectList("color") For $oColor In $oColorList If StringInStr($oColor.GetAttribute("aria-disabled"), "true") <= 0 Then ; remove object from the collection ??? EndIf Next  
    • By lunarlattice
      Hi All,
      I am trying to login into our application using AutoIT. When I launch the application a splash screen appears and the login screen goes behind it. At this point the script pauses and I loose control of everything. I have literally tried everything for the past two days but nothing has worked yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      RunWait("\\mchsv411.siplaceworld.net\splmshare\int00\conf\start_apps\windows\start_nx110.bat en portal_client int00 tc112", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
      AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 200)
      Local $hWnd = WinWaitActive("Teamcenter Login")
      MouseClick("left", @DesktopWidth / 2, @DesktopHeight / 2)
      The splash screen has title "Teamcenter" and is static.
      I tried to click on the center to get control of login window.
      I have tried WinActivate, WinSetState, ControlCommand and a lot of other things.