Sign in to follow this  
Ian_Mac

Store the Value of PixelGetColor

Ian_Mac
HotKeySet("^{SPACE}", "get_color")
$colorCodeHere =  ;<----------------
func get_color()
   Global $point = MouseGetPos()
   Global $color = PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[1])
   MsgBox(0, "debug", "result: " & $color)
EndFunc

While 1
   Sleep(100)
WEnd

Hello guys my problem is, how can i store the value that i get in that PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[0])

i know that when i msgbox the color i will show the = of $color

but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

or how could i say 

if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.

FrancescoDiMuro
4 hours ago, Ian_Mac said:

but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

What does it mean? With PixelGetColor() you have a decimal value of pixel's color, as it's described in the Help File.

4 hours ago, Ian_Mac said:

or how could i say 

if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.

A simple ( based on how many comparsion you have to do ) If...Else...EndIf should fit your request:

If $intColorGet = $intColor Then
    ; Do something here 
Else
    ; Do something else here
EndIf

Tell us if something it's not clear enough to you :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Pricehacker
      By Pricehacker
      Hello Autoit!
      Today i discovered that pixelgetcolor doesn't adapt to the DPI of the system, and i want to fix this somehow as my laptop uses 120 DPI.
      This is what i have came up with so far:
      AutoItSetOption ( "CaretCoordMode" , 0) AutoItSetOption ( "MouseCoordMode" , 0) AutoItSetOption ( "PixelCoordMode" , 0) AutoItSetOption ( "GUICoordMode" , 0) #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> ; enum _PROCESS_DPI_AWARENESS Global Const $PROCESS_DPI_UNAWARE = 0 Global Const $PROCESS_SYSTEM_DPI_AWARE = 1 Global Const $PROCESS_PER_MONITOR_DPI_AWARE = 2 ; enum _MONITOR_DPI_TYPE Global Const $MDT_EFFECTIVE_DPI = 0 Global Const $MDT_ANGULAR_DPI = 1 Global Const $MDT_RAW_DPI = 2 Global Const $MDT_DEFAULT = $MDT_EFFECTIVE_DPI HotKeySet('{ESC}','Terminate') Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc $iPD = 1 while 1 $aPos = WinGetPos("[ACTIVE]") ToolTip (PixelGetColor( MouseGetPos()[0]*(96/_DPI(0)), MouseGetPos()[1]*(96/_DPI(1))) & ', ' & MouseGetPos()[0] & ', ' & MouseGetPos()[1] ) if $iPD = 1 and Not _IsPressed(22) Then $iPD = 0 Sleep(100) EndIf if $iPD = 0 And _IsPressed(22) Then ;Page down is pressed ClipPut( 'PixelGetColor($aPos[2]' & '*' & MouseGetPos(0)/$aPos[2] & ',' & '$aPos[3]' & '*' & MouseGetPos(1)/$aPos[3] & ')' & '=' & PixelGetColor( MouseGetPos()[0], MouseGetPos()[1])) $iPD = 1 EndIf WEnd ;Functions Func _DPI($iCordinate) ;0 for x and 1 for y _WinAPI_SetProcessDpiAwareness($PROCESS_SYSTEM_DPI_AWARE) $aMonitors = _WinAPI_EnumDisplayMonitors() $aDPI = _WinAPI_GetDpiForMonitor($aMonitors[1][0], $MDT_DEFAULT) Return $aDPI[$iCordinate] EndFunc Func _WinAPI_SetProcessDpiAwareness($DPIAware) DllCall("Shcore.dll", "long", "SetProcessDpiAwareness", "int", $DPIAware) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndFunc Func _WinAPI_GetDpiForMonitor($hMonitor, $dpiType) Local $X, $Y $aRet = DllCall("Shcore.dll", "long", "GetDpiForMonitor", "long", $hMonitor, "int", $dpiType, "uint*", $X, "uint*", $Y) If @error Or Not IsArray($aRet) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aDPI[2] = [$aRet[3],$aRet[4]] Return $aDPI EndFunc  
      I'm pretty sure it has to do with me using the DPI in the wrong way as i dont really understand it (even after searching around on the internet for like an hour)
      It would really help if anyone could help me on the right track
    • b9k
      By b9k
      Hi, I am stuck on a GUI problem and would like your help to solve it.
      I am trying to automate the SoundWire Server app to match my current system volume level while it is minimized to the notification area (so no clicking or stealing focus),
      I can already get the handle and alter the tracker position by sending a WM_SETPOS message, but somehow the actual volume is not changed: I think I need to do something else to trigger the event handler for the value change and propagate it correctly.
      This is the control summary from Au3 info:
      >>>> Window <<<< Title: SoundWire Server Class: #32770 Position: 441, 218 Size: 566, 429 Style: 0x94CA00C4 ExStyle: 0x00050101 Handle: 0x0000000000510E12 >>>> Control <<<< Class: msctls_trackbar32 Instance: 4 ClassnameNN: msctls_trackbar324 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:msctls_trackbar32; INSTANCE:4] ID: 6002 Text: Position: 51, 222 Size: 47, 126 ControlClick Coords: 1, 101 Style: 0x5001000A ExStyle: 0x00000000 Handle: 0x00000000001234C8 >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 496, 567 Cursor ID: 2 Color: 0xF0F0F0 >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< Default multimedia device Tray on Start Static Server Address: 192.168.1.8 Status: Connected to B9K~OP3 Audio Output Audio Input Level Record to File Input Select: 44.1 kHz Minimize to Master Volume Mute >>>> Hidden Text <<<< Slider2 Mute OK Cancel Label Balance Slider1 Volume Front L/R Fr C/LFE Side L/R Back L/R
      I am attaching the program in question so you don't have to install it (i don't know if it is portable enough, tough): 

SoundWire Server_files.zip

Thanks in advance and I hope I didn't post in the wrong section
    • TheAutomator
      By TheAutomator
      Is this better to check a variable before you assign it to a value that could be the same?
      for example:
      local $EmptyLog = false func WriteLog($text) _guictrledit_appendtext($log, ($EmptyLog ? @CRLF : $empty) & $text) If $EmptyLog Then $EmptyLog = False endfunc or does AutoIt behind the scenes already check this?
      i guess overwriting memory with the same value over and over again is not good if you can prevent this with a check?
    • xEviiLx
      By xEviiLx
      I'm trying to read value of a base pointer + offset.
      With only address I can easily the value but with base addres (pointer) I really don't know how I can do that.

• RHolmes
      By RHolmes
      I have a program that has a control that changes color a few seconds into running. So ideally, I would poll this to tell when an event has occurred. 
      I can't seem to retrieve the correct color value for a control. It always seems to return white indicating that its selecting somewhere else in the window.
      In the PixelGetColor call I'm adding half the width to the x value and subtracting half the height to the y value  in order to get the center of the control. (assuming the coords returned by ControlGetPos are top left - which i can't be sure of) But I've also tried without modifying the x/y and with changing the PixelCoordMode option to 2. Maybe I'm making a silly mistake and can't see it? Any help would be appreciated.
      Code is below:
      Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
      FileChangeDir( "C:\Where\My\File\Is" );
      Run( "MyProgram.exe" )
      Local $hClient = WinWaitActive( $CLIENT_TITLE, "", 10 )
      Local $systemIndicatorClassNN= "[CLASS:Qt5QWindowIcon; INSTANCE:99]"
      Local $hSystemIndicator = ControlGetHandle ( $hClient, "", $systemIndicatorClassNN)
      Local $xywh = ControlGetPos ( $hClient, "", $hSystemIndicator )
      For $i = 10 To 1 Step -1
            $color = PixelGetColor ( $xywh[0] + ($xywh[2]/2), $xywh[1] - ($xywh[3]/2), $hClient )
            LogToFile( $color )
            Sleep( 2000 )
      Next