Ian_Mac

Store the Value of PixelGetColor

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

HotKeySet("^{SPACE}", "get_color")
$colorCodeHere =  ;<----------------
func get_color()
   Global $point = MouseGetPos()
   Global $color = PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[1])
   MsgBox(0, "debug", "result: " & $color)
EndFunc

While 1
   Sleep(100)
WEnd

Hello guys my problem is, how can i store the value that i get in that PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[0])

i know that when i msgbox the color i will show the = of $color

but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

or how could i say 

if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.

#2 ·  Posted

4 hours ago, Ian_Mac said:

but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

What does it mean? With PixelGetColor() you have a decimal value of pixel's color, as it's described in the Help File.

4 hours ago, Ian_Mac said:

or how could i say 

if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.

A simple ( based on how many comparsion you have to do ) If...Else...EndIf should fit your request:

If $intColorGet = $intColor Then
    ; Do something here 
Else
    ; Do something else here
EndIf

Tell us if something it's not clear enough to you :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      I have a text file whose data will be as below.
      win10x64 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (32-bit)_2500.exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone1 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (64-bit)_2500.exe" DM64.exe win10x64clone2 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Mart Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone3 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin License Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe Each line will have multiple values separated by space.
      If a value contains space in it, the value is surrounded by quotes.
      My task is to check how many values are there in each line.
      If the line contains 5 values, I need to replace the 4th value with the string contained in a variable.
      If it contains 4 values then also  I need to replace the 4th value followed by appending 5 th value to it as SilentInstall.exe
      If the value I am replacing contains spaces then I need to surround the new value with quotes.

Any one can suggest how to do this,??
    • Nitrolord
      By Nitrolord
      I had this problem with PixelGetColor not giving me the same HEX Color as the AU3Info Tool and searched every were with no luck then had a OH DA moment LoL.
      The problem is that the
      "PixelGetColor ($mouseX[0], $mouseY[1])"
      is looking rite at the very tip of the mouse pointer not under it.  So you have to set a -3 after the [0] and [1].  
      "PixelGetColor ($mouseX[0] -3, $mouseY[1] -3)"
      to make it search next to the pointer not on the pointer.  You may have to adjust this a bit for your display but you should not have  to go more then -5.  -3 seems to work best for me.
      Example.au3
      #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 141, 127, 276, 231) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 8, 121, 21) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Press or Hold F1 to get Hex color at Mouse X -3, Y-3 Pos,", 8, 40, 124, 73) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) HotKeySet("{f1}","MousePos") Func MousePos() $aPos = MouseGetPos() $PGC = PixelGetColor($aPos[0] -3, $aPos[1] -3) GUICtrlSetData($Input1, "0x" & Hex($PGC, 6)) EndFunc While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
    • Wingens
      By Wingens
      Hi,
      i a stuck with a hopefully a little problem.
      I know the value of a not yet known key in an ini file.
      I need to be able to find the key using the value. The value is a unique value in a section.

Hope you guys can help me.
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello i have problem with function PixelGetColor. On my computer it working fine but in some cases it not working.
      And Im clicking on the active window on red color and it give me the same color still. But in other computers when clicking on the same color red it gives other values and returned color in MsgBox is not red.
      Dont know is it a real main thing what causing problem but,
      I noticed that problem was on one windows 10.
      I have windows 8 and working well. On other windows 10 works well to
      Maybe it is caused by windows aero or something like that
      How to deal with it?
      There is a code
      HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "MouseCord") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func MouseCord() Global $MousePos = MouseGetPos() $clickedColor = PixelGetColor($MousePos[0], $MousePos[1]) MsgBox(0, "Done", $clickedColor) EndFunc  

• Szmycu
      By Szmycu
      Hello i Have HP Bar in my game and it has 170px of width and then im gonna find start of this by mouse pos then i got $hpStart[0] = 661  $hpStart[1] = 230 ,  $hpEnd[0] = 839
      And there is from $hpStart[0] = 661 the same color - 0xCB423B but depends of my points of hp for example on pixel  $hpStart[0] = 745 would be another color not  0xCB423B and then i will know my my character got 50% of health points.

I encountered problem here - for loop still looping to 839 and not founding this change in color for example on pixel $hpStart[0] = 745
      I would know actual $i counter and $hpEnd[0] then only i can calculate current health percent value 

Please help me how to achieve that! Thanks for any help

Func MouseCord() $MousePos = MouseGetPos() global $hpStart = $MousePos global $hpEnd = $hpStart $hpEnd[0] = $hpEnd[0] + 170 For $i = $hpStart[0] To $hpEnd[0] ; Looping from 661 to 839 $pixel = PixelGetColor($i,$hpStart[1]) If $pixel <> 0xCB423B Then $hpNowPer = ( $hpEnd[0] - $i ) / 170 $hpPoOdjeciu = 1 - $hpNowPer $hpNowPercent = Round($hpPoOdjeciu,2) ExitLoop ; - that not working EndIf Next EndFunc