bot help

moops

i have been trying to make a bot for this roblox game but i am not experienced at all i just do not know what to use can i get some help?

so basically i am trying to make my bot pixelsearch every color beside purple and black and white and loop it infinitely until it finds one when it gets it the mouse moves to those chords my character moves forward rapidly left clicking until the pixel is gone. i have no idea how to do this i just need to know how pixelsearch will search the entire screen and what script parts i will have to use i need help so can someone pls help me?

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. Game automation of any kind is not permitted here. That's why you won't get any help on this subject.

Hope to see you soon with a legitimate question :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki