Script to create a quiz in Anki

AutoPepe

I am learning English.

I am reading now an interesting novel : The Information by Martis Amis.

Whn I find a word that don't understand I write down in a txt file. 

My target is with an autoit script launch the lines of the txt file with the word I don't undertand to search in a predeterminated dictionary to see the meaning.

After the meaning is added to the txt file or similar file (apkg is the format file used by Anki) and after create a quiz to learn vocabulary by the space repetition method (Leitner method). 

Can you give me your first opinion about the viability to make a script for this purpose ?

Best Regards

Traducción AutoIt al Español. http://autoitespa.espanaforo.com/forum.htm . Visita el foro de AutoIt en español http://www.emesn.com/autoitforum/. I am a simple user, not a programmer.

Only part i think it's going to be harder is the part of automatic search in a dictionary.

Other than that i can totally see a script where you press a hotkey that spawns an inputbox, where you write the word, the script then searches online, for example, and retrieves the result and saves it in an .ini file.

Then you can at any moment press another hotkey for example, and get a list of all the words and their meaning for consult.

It's gonna take some work, for me, the worst part is the online bit, im not much into that, maybe for others that's the easiest.

So, in short, i think is doable.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe