Automating some Skype functions: Help needed

RATTUSx2

Hello,
I am embarking on my first AutoIt project to replace a primitive batch file that doesn't quite do what I want. So here is what I would like it to do.

1) Detect if there is a Skype call (My Skype is all ready configured to auto-answer)
2) Initiate a timer, preferably printing a 5 minute count down to a text file
3) When the timer hits zero, end the call, preferably printing a "Call ended" type text to a file
4) goto 1

Bonus step if possible: Record all of the calls to MP3 with Skype name, time and date to file. 

Please let me know if this is possible with AutoIt or if there is another route to take. 
Thanks for your time!

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

I'm not sure this still works but here is an UDF to interact with Skype:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thanks Water.
I tried to open the functions list in your post and the thing crashed by browser for some reason.

If its not asking too much, can I ask a kind user to post the skeleton of the script and I can flesh out the rest. The closest I ever got to programming was a batch file that opened and closed the whole Skype program. But what I need is a bit more nuanced.

So if its allowed here, and someone wouldn't mind, a skeleton/example of the script would be great and I can tinker with that and learn that way. 

• 2 years later...