MakzNovice

Need to identify Forwarded email in outlook

MakzNovice

Hello Experts,

I am using UDF OutlookEX.au3, I am able to forward an email based on subject line( say 'ERROR: Server report') to multiple user as mentioned in example _OL_ItemForward.au3 of package OutlookEX 1.3.3.1 .

My trouble is I get multiple email with this subject line from multiple machines. 

My requirement, I would like to check entire Inbox with this Subject line and Fwd all the email that have not been already Forwarded. Is there a way to check all emails with this subject and FWD them if not already sent and skip if they have already been? 

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Note: not sharing code since its exactly same as  _OL_ItemForward.au3 - > Example1 () except recipients and subject

It doesn't get easier, you just get better...

JLogan3o13

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the DEV forum very  clearly  states

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use AutoIt General Help and Support

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

MakzNovice

Thank you JLogan3o13, 

Experts, 

please help...

water

You could give the AutoForwarded property of the mail item a try:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vba/outlook-vba/articles/mailitem-autoforwarded-property-outlook

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

MakzNovice

@water Thank you for pointing me out to these property, but actually I changed my approach. 

Now I have added all the recipients directly in Bcc list

water

Glad you got it working :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki