I been using autoit some years ago and needed a tool for changing various in outlook so i found autoit again and i allready succeed in some of this, but i cant find and delete an appointment.
I have found this example and the creation is ok (after i changed $oOL/$oOutlook typo)
But i cant get the delete part to work and i keep on getting "not found" and an empty array (screen shoot of _ArrayDisplay attached)
Please can someone tell me what i am missing, i have been searching and trying various but stil i have no luck in finding any items.
I am using outloook 2013 and office365. I have been able to send mails and create appointment, so i guess my problem is not due to the use off office365.