Check if ini files contains checksum and if so do an action

Hi, i'm curious if this is even possible, i want to do an action if the ini file contains current values under a section.

for my test i'm looking for 100,200,300,400,500

and if any of those excits i want to pop a msgbox with the number in the section.

i can in my example find one, but it does not check everyone. why? :( what am i missing?

Local $iscore810[5] = [100,200,300,400,500]
Local $iMax800 = 5

While 1
;~     Send("{pause}")
;;func les ini fil

$var = IniReadSection("Area.ini", "modus")
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Unable to read section.")
    Else
         For $number = 1 To $var[0][0]
If $var[$number][1] == $iscore810[3] Then
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "FAnt den på", $var[$number][0], 5)
EndIf

Next
    EndIf
    exit
WEnd

Edited by AndreasNWWWWW
taggs
1 hour ago, AndreasNWWWWW said:

what am i missing?

Correct data in inifile. Test changed script:

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Local $iscore810[5] = [100, 200, 300, 400, 500]
Local $iMax800 = 5

If Not FileExists("Area2.ini") Then IniWrite("Area2.ini","Modus","Test","400")

;While 1
    $var = IniReadSection("Area2.ini", "modus")
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Unable to read section.")
    Else
        _ArrayDisplay($var)
        For $number = 1 To $var[0][0]
            If $var[$number][1] == $iscore810[3] Then
                MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "FAnt den på", $var[$number][0], 5)
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
    Exit
;WEnd

it's just for demonstration when inifile holds correct data the MsgBox appears.

;Thanks! helped me alot, but still abit lost.

;in my code i need to check if checksum excits, and if so i need it to rewrite that line in the ini file.

Local $arr[9] = [1218844893, 3651583250,681492513,185647069,2160709610,3972714752,3059395736,4086222246,2699877049]

;this works:
If $var[$number][1] == 1218844893 Then
IniWrite("arenatest.ini","posisjon",$var[$number][0],"500-Paid")
endif

;this does not:

If $var[$number][1] == $arr[9] Then
IniWrite("arenatest.ini","posisjon",$var[$number][0],"500-Paid")
endif

i could just do alot of manual typing those checksums, but harder to change, reason i want it in an array so i can just pull it off the excel file direcly. 

why does this number to be one lower?

Your array is 0 based, i.e. it counts as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 not 1, 2, 3, ...9

Also what you could do is something like:

Local $iscore810[5] = [100,200,300,400,500]
Local $iMax800 = 5

For $i = 0 To UBound($iscore810) - 1
    If IniRead("Area.ini", "modus", $iscore810[$i], "") = "" Then ContinueLoop
    MsgBox(4096, "Number found", "Number# " & $iscore810[$i])
Next

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By roeselpi
      hello again,
      it has been a long time since i have been here and a long time since i last used autoit. ever so often when the time allows me to, then i follow up on an idea that i had a long time ago. i have done all the work on paper but now it is up to writing it in autoit and i keep stumbling over many little issues here and there. sometimes after a few days i will try again and get a step further but sometimes it just will not help no matter how long i try and think about a solution. for most of you it will be the basics but for me it is not all that easy, but at least i give it a try.
      right, down to business:
      here is my code:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <String.au3> ; ; PART 1: define replacements and check with msgbox ; Global $y, $z $y = "Yes" $z = "No" MsgBox(0,"replacements", $y & @CRLF & $z) ;the replacements in a message box ; ; PART 2: set the texts and check via console and msgbox ; Global $my1string = "abab" ;the first specified text MsgBox(0,"my1string", $my1string) ;the message box to output the first specified text Global $my2string = "icic" ;the second specified text MsgBox(0,"my2string", $my2string) ;the message box to output the second specified text ; ; PART 3: transform the strings to individual arrays ; $my1array = StringSplit($my1string, "") $my1array[0] = "" _ArrayDelete($my1array, 0) _ArrayDisplay($my1array, "my1array") ;the display of the first specified array $my2array = StringSplit($my2string, "") $my2array[0] = "" _ArrayDelete($my2array, 0) _ArrayDisplay($my2array, "my2array") ;the display of the first specified array ; ; PART 4: create an empty array for filling ; Global $OutputArray[4] $OutputArray[0] = "" _ArrayDisplay($OutputArray, "OutputArray") ;the display of the first specified array ; ; PART 5: compare & fill empty OutputArray with data after evaluation ; Global $i, $j, $k For $i = 0 to UBound($my1array) -1 For $j = 0 to UBound($my2array) -1 For $k = 0 to UBound($OutputArray) -1 If $my1array[$i] = "a" And $my2array[$j] = "i" Then $OutputArray[$k] = $y Else $OutputArray[$k] = $z EndIf Next Next Next _ArrayDisplay($OutputArray, "OutputArray") ;the display of the Newly filled Array In "Part 2" i make a string that is converted to an array in "Part 3" ... Now, I know that "a" and "i" are always in the exact same spot in both arrays and so i wanted to compare this and make a further array to document my findings by saying "yes" or "no" ... however my new array keeps saying just "no" allthough i can clearly see and know that it should say:
      yes no yes no my guess is that there is something wrong within my for-loops and that the counting is somehow "off" i guess that when the first for-loop is finished it reaches the second whilst the second for-loop is checking the first which would explain why it always says "no" instead of seeing the obvious.
      so my question would be: what is wrong with my for-loop? or where am i making an error that ultimately gives me the wrong results?
      help is much appreciated.
      kind regards
      roeselpi

PS: sorry for my not so great english spelling ... stupid german sitting here trying out intermediate english skills.
    • By Zobu
      Hey Guys,
      I want to add a new checkbox with its own variable every time the add button is clicked.
      The added checkboxes should remain when I close the window or exit the script and when I reopen I should be able to add new checkboxes aswell.
      here is what I have so far..
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> $test = GUICreate("adding test", 475, 345, 500, 175) $Check1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 1", 15, 25, 300, 25) $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 365, 25, 90, 20) $Check2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 2", 15, 50, 300, 25) $Check3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 3", 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_HIDE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Exit Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check2, 15, 50, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_SHOW) Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check3, 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_SHOW) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By argumentum
      There is a _ArrayToString() but no _ArrayFromString().  ( searched in the forum and google )
      The example is based on the _ArrayToString() help file, to show the reconstruction of the array.
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $aArray[20] For $i = 0 To 19 $aArray[$i] = $i Next _ArrayDisplay($aArray, "1D Array") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Items 1-7", _ArrayToString($aArray, @TAB, 1, 7)) ConsoleWrite('>' & _ArrayToString($aArray, @TAB, 1, 7) & '<' & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(_ArrayFromString(_ArrayToString($aArray, @TAB, 1, 7), @TAB), "1D ArrayFromString") Local $aArray[10][10] For $i = 0 To 9 For $j = 0 To 9 $aArray[$i][$j] = $i & "-" & $j Next Next _ArrayDisplay($aArray, "2D Array") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Rows 4-7, cols 2-5", _ArrayToString($aArray, " :: ", 4, 7, @CRLF, 2, 5)) ConsoleWrite('>' & _ArrayToString($aArray, " :: ", 4, 7, @CRLF, 2, 5) & '<' & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(_ArrayFromString(_ArrayToString($aArray, " :: ", 4, 7, @CRLF, 2, 5), " :: ", @CRLF), "2D ArrayFromString") ; au3.user.calltips.api: ; _ArrayFromString($sString , [$sDelim_Col = "|" [, $sDelim_Row = @CRLF [, $iForce2D = 0]]]) Rebuild an array from _ArrayToString() ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ArrayFromString ; Description ...: Reconstruct an array from _ArrayToString() or _SQLite_Display2DResult()** ; Syntax ........: _ArrayFromString($sArrayStr[, $sDelim_Col = "|", [$sDelim_Row = @CRLF, [$bForce2D = False]]]) ; Parameters ....: $sArrayStr : A string formated by _ArrayToString() or _SQLite_Display2DResult()** ; $sDelim_Col : [optional] default is "|" ; $sDelim_Row : [optional] default is @CRLF ; $bForce2D : [optional] default is False. True will force a 2 dimensional array even if 1 dimensional. ; Return values .: Success - An array ; Failure - Return 0 with error = 1 ; Link...........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/197277-_arrayfromstring/ ; Author ........: argumentum ; Remarks .......: ** for _SQLite_Display2DResult(), $sDelim_Col must be declared. ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ArrayFromString($sArrayStr, $sDelim_Col = "|", $sDelim_Row = @CRLF, $bForce2D = False) If $sDelim_Col = Default Then $sDelim_Col = "|" If $sDelim_Row = Default Then $sDelim_Row = @CRLF If $bForce2D = Default Then $bForce2D = False Local $aRow, $aCol = StringSplit($sArrayStr, $sDelim_Row, 3) $aRow = StringSplit($aCol[0], $sDelim_Col, 3) If UBound($aCol) = 1 And Not $bForce2D Then For $m = 0 To UBound($aRow) - 1 $aRow[$m] = StringStripWS($aRow[$m], 3) If $aRow[$m] == Int($aRow[$m]) Then $aRow[$m] = Int($aRow[$m]) Next Return $aRow EndIf Local $aRet[UBound($aCol)][UBound($aRow)] For $n = 0 To UBound($aCol) - 1 $aRow = StringSplit($aCol[$n], $sDelim_Col, 3) If UBound($aRow) > UBound($aRet, 2) Then Return SetError(1) For $m = 0 To UBound($aRow) - 1 $aRow[$m] = StringStripWS($aRow[$m], 3) If $aRow[$m] == Int($aRow[$m]) Then $aRow[$m] = Int($aRow[$m]) $aRet[$n][$m] = $aRow[$m] Next Next Return $aRet EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFromString
      PS: so, how to save an array to an ini file ? ( small array, the limitations of an ini file still applies )
      #include <Array.au3>; For _ArrayDisplay() ; if you declare it, it will use it, else, use default ;Global $g_iniFile = @ScriptDir & "\ThisTest.ini" Example() Func Example() Local $n, $aTest, $aArray[3] = ["00", "one", "2"] ; if is not in the INI file, it will save it $aTest = IniGet("Test", $aArray) _ArrayDisplay($aTest, "1st") ; since is saved, it'll recall it $aTest = IniGet("Test") For $n = 0 To UBound($aTest) - 1 ; ..just to show the elements found as integer If IsInt($aTest[$n]) Then $aTest[$n] &= " = IsInt() = " & (IsInt($aTest[$n]) = 1) Next _ArrayDisplay($aTest, "2nd") EndFunc ;==>Example Func IniGet($sKey, $vDefault = Default, $sSection = "Settings") Local Static $ini = IsDeclared("g_iniFile") ? Eval("g_iniFile") : StringTrimRight(@ScriptFullPath, 4) & ".ini" Local $v, $s = IniRead($ini, $sSection, $sKey, Chr(1)) If $s = Chr(1) Then If $vDefault == Default Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Else IniSet($sKey, $vDefault, $sSection) Return $vDefault EndIf EndIf $v = StringLeft($s, 1) Switch $v Case "i" Return Int(StringTrimLeft($s, 2)) Case "a" Return _ArrayFromString(BinaryToString(StringTrimLeft($s, 2)), Chr(1), Chr(2)) Case "d" Return Binary(StringTrimLeft($s, 2)) Case Else Return String(StringTrimLeft($s, 2)) EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>IniGet Func IniSet($sKey, $vValue, $sSection = "Settings") Local Static $ini = IsDeclared("g_iniFile") ? Eval("g_iniFile") : StringTrimRight(@ScriptFullPath, 4) & ".ini" If IsInt($vValue) Then $vValue = "i:" & $vValue ElseIf IsArray($vValue) Then $vValue = "a:" & StringToBinary(_ArrayToString($vValue, Chr(1), -1, -1, Chr(2))) ElseIf IsBinary($vValue) Then $vValue = "d:" & $vValue Else $vValue = "s:" & $vValue EndIf $vValue = IniWrite($ini, $sSection, $sKey, $vValue) Return SetError(@error, @extended, $vValue) EndFunc ;==>IniSet ; au3.user.calltips.api: ; _ArrayFromString($sString , [$sDelim_Col = "|" [, $sDelim_Row = @CRLF [, $iForce2D = 0]]]) Rebuild an array from _ArrayToString() ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ArrayFromString ; Description ...: Reconstruct an array from _ArrayToString() or _SQLite_Display2DResult()** ; Syntax ........: _ArrayFromString($sArrayStr[, $sDelim_Col = "|", [$sDelim_Row = @CRLF, [$bForce2D = False]]]) ; Parameters ....: $sArrayStr : A string formated by _ArrayToString() or _SQLite_Display2DResult()** ; $sDelim_Col : [optional] default is "|" ; $sDelim_Row : [optional] default is @CRLF ; $bForce2D : [optional] default is False. True will force a 2 dimensional array even if 1 dimensional. ; Return values .: Success - An array ; Failure - Return 0 with error = 1 ; Link...........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/197277-_arrayfromstring/ ; Author ........: argumentum ; Remarks .......: ** for _SQLite_Display2DResult(), $sDelim_Col must be declared. ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ArrayFromString($sArrayStr, $sDelim_Col = "|", $sDelim_Row = @CRLF, $bForce2D = False) If $sDelim_Col = Default Then $sDelim_Col = "|" If $sDelim_Row = Default Then $sDelim_Row = @CRLF If $bForce2D = Default Then $bForce2D = False Local $aRow, $aCol = StringSplit($sArrayStr, $sDelim_Row, 3) $aRow = StringSplit($aCol[0], $sDelim_Col, 3) If UBound($aCol) = 1 And Not $bForce2D Then For $m = 0 To UBound($aRow) - 1 $aRow[$m] = StringStripWS($aRow[$m], 3) If $aRow[$m] == Int($aRow[$m]) Then $aRow[$m] = Int($aRow[$m]) Next Return $aRow EndIf Local $aRet[UBound($aCol)][UBound($aRow)] For $n = 0 To UBound($aCol) - 1 $aRow = StringSplit($aCol[$n], $sDelim_Col, 3) If UBound($aRow) > UBound($aRet, 2) Then Return SetError(1) For $m = 0 To UBound($aRow) - 1 $aRow[$m] = StringStripWS($aRow[$m], 3) If $aRow[$m] == Int($aRow[$m]) Then $aRow[$m] = Int($aRow[$m]) $aRet[$n][$m] = $aRow[$m] Next Next Return $aRet EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFromString
      PS2: https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/3696#ticket
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning sirs.
      please i have a request from you.
      i have an variable to Read a data from a file
      this data is Encrypted
      and when i read it i Decrypte it.
      for that i need a function to Write a ini data to string.
      ;#Function# ===================================================================================================================== ; Name............: _IniReadFromString ; Description.....: Returns the value of a key in a specific section of an ini-formatted string ; Syntax..........: _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) ; Parameters......: ;   $szInput - The string that contains data in ini format ;   $szSection   - The sectionname (just as in IniRead) ;   $szKey   - The keyname (just as in IniRead) ;   $Default - The default value if the key does not exist or reading failed (just as in IniRead) ; Return values ..: ;   Success  - Returns the read value ;   Failure  - Returns $Default ; Author .........: FichteFoll ; Remarks ........: Works for Unicode as well as for ANSI ; Related ........: IniRead, _IniReadSectionFromString ; Link ...........; See on top ; Example ........; $var = _IniReadFromString(StringFormat("[Sect]\r\nMyKey1=value1\r\nMyKey2=value2"), "Sect", "MyKey2", "no_value") ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) ;~  Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(",3) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found    Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString ; ############################################################################################################################### ; =============================================== ; = Internal Use Only ; =============================================== Func __StringEscapeRegExp($szExp) Return StringRegExpReplace($szExp, "([\(\)\[\]\{\}\\\/\?\.\\|\+])", "\\$1") ; ()[]{}\/?.|+ EndFunc;==>__StringEscapeRegExp like this  function Read the ini from string.

please ihelp me
      thanks in advance
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs,
      i have searched allot about an function that can  read the INI file as a  string
      i mean function to read the ini files from string and not from the file directly.
      i finally found an UDF that do what i want
      but unfortunately all the functions work,  but the function that i want it not working.
      this is the udf
      the function that  i need is _IniReadFromString
      this is the function

Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString
      i hope that any one can help me
      thank you in advance
      iniex.au3