Super Easy Autoit Image Search

BatMan22

So I think this is the easiest implementation of autoit image search ever, just grab the .au3 file and include it like in the example below, have fun. Thank you @junkew The original non-gutted and more powerful program can be found at the link below.

;ImageSearchExample
#include    <ImageSearchEasy.au3>

Local $coordinates = SearchForClick("example.BMP")
ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $coordinates)

Explanation: So due to a Java issue that I was having and searching around for a solution.. I found a super easy to use little script that requires no outside DLL's and works pretty darn well, so I basically gutted it and make it so anyone, even an idiot like me could use it. The part about this that really was great is that it works with any image search requirement as long as you can take a screen shot of it. 100% of the credit for this going to @junkew and the original link can be found at: 

EasyImageSearch.zip

Seems a lot slower than the one that uses the dll

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

• 1 month later...

You can check, put a timer and then a timer on the other method, to search the same thing, that's it.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

• 2 years later...

has to be much slower, think about it, this thing compares a bunch of rgbs in autoit, one pixel at a time, for about 2 million pixels (1080p) or 8 million pixels (4k), imagine running this for 2 million iterations in autoit, if(rgb(pic1,x,y)!=rgb(pic2,x,y)){no match}, this script does it in AutoIt, the dll one does it in C, and the AutoIt interpreter use MUCH more cpu to compare a pixel than c-compiled-native-code,

this is not a good solution if you need it to run fast, or need it to use small amounts of cpu. even so, i'm very glad someone did a pure AutoIt implementation with no dependencies :)