webdriver - more than one submit

ademon

Hi. I can not automate the click at a button, because there are three of them exactly in the source page.

Imagine you have this html source code:

<div class="submit"><span class="button btnDefault"><span><input type="submit" value="Search" /></span></span></div>

How could I select just one element, and do click as an action on it?

$sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@type='submit'][@value='Search']")

_WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, 'click')

That just do not work.

Any ideas?

submits.PNG

You can get an array of submit elements then access to correct one in the array.

Saludos

31 minutes ago, Danyfirex said:

You can get an array of submit elements then access to correct one in the array.

Saludos

Gracias Danyfirex, I think I understand what you mean but I do not know how to code it

I have tried to do this:

Local $aVar[3]
    _ArrayAdd ($aVar,_WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@type='submit'][@value='Search']"))
    _ArrayAdd ($aVar,_WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@type='submit'][@value='Search']"))

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "FINaaa", $aVar[2] )
    _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aVar[2], 'click')

but with out result.

I meant this:

Local $aElements = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@type='submit'][@value='Search']","",True)
_ArrayDisplay($aElements)

Saludos