How to speed up my script - (Locked)

hello 

Its my first day with autoit and i made script for 2d game. It take item from backpack and shot on target BUT my bot has to "think" 1 sec before take item and then shooting on target. I want him to shoot exactly when i press hotkey "f11" not after 1sec... idk what can i change like i said its my 1st day with autoit so i dont know how to speedup it

Any ideas?

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators
2 hours ago, twojstary said:

Any ideas?

Yes, you should have read the forum rules before posting. Please do so now and you will see why this thread is locked. You will receive no help on this subject.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I red it now sorry that i posted code in pastebin. 

here is my code 

1. HotKeySet( "{F1}", "myExit")
    HotKeySet("{F11}", "Main") ;wait for F4 keystroke, then go to Main()
    While 1 ;loop forever to wait for the keypress
      ;sleep ale mam wyjebane no need to kill the CPU
    WEnd

Func Main()
      HotKeySet("{F3}") ;remove the hotkey so we don't jump around once we have started
     ;you start your script here
    WinActivate ("MasterCores")
      $pix = PixelSearch (269,37,1472,918,0xE04040,1)
       if not (@error) Then
          MouseClick("right" ,1765,539,1,0)
    If Not(@error) Then
              $pix[0] = $pix[0] + 45        ; Moves 45 pixels to the right of original x coordinate
              MouseMove($pix[0], $pix[1], 0)
              $pix[1] = $pix[1] + 45          ; Moves 45 pixels up from 50 pixels to the right of the original coordinate
              MouseMove($pix[0], $pix[1], 0)
    MouseClick ("left", $pix [0], $pix[1],1,0)
    EndIf
    EndIf
    EndFunc

Func myExit()
       MsgBox(0,"chuj","chuj")
    Exit
    EndFunc

The particular part of the forum rules JLogan3o13 wanted you to become familiarized with was in the first rule, specifically the fourth bullet, which states:

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game
3 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

...so [hopefully] now and you will see why this thread [will be] locked. You will receive no help on this subject.

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)