AutoIT running process & msgbox text

Hi Guys! I am new to autoIT and have started to make a simple script that reads the sourcecode of a website and returns a message box (popup) with the time, name and text which was lastly written.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to let it run smoothly, update and edit the msgbox for bigger messages but it is not working out for me. Maby you guys could push me into the right direction.

Here is the code:

; Message box script for updates in Delphi

#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

; Variables
$Source = '{"MessageID":19719,"Timestamp":"2019-12-31T14:06:00.903","Tag":"","Text":"Dit bericht kan je negeren en is voor een software test :)","Type":"Chat","Votes":1,"Enabled":true,"User":{"Name":"Damian Kessler","Division":"RN"},"Division":"RN"}]'

;Select the chunks from the shoutbox source code
$FirstChunks = _StringBetween($Source, '{"MessageID":', '"},' ) ;Takes the log from the source code

For $a In $FirstChunks
    ConsoleWrite($a & @CRLF)
Next

Const $sTxt = $FirstChunks[UBound($FirstChunks) -1] ;selects the last message which was put into shoutbox
Local $aArray = StringRegExp ($sTxt, '"Timestamp":"(.+?)".+"Text":"(.+?)".+"Name":"(.+?)"', $STR_REGEXPARRAYMATCH)

$Time = $aArray[0]
$Text = $aArray[1]
$Name = $aArray[2]

Func _TrayMessageBox($TBTitle, $TBText, $TBwidth = 220, $TBheight = 100, $display_Time = 5000)
    $TBgui = GUICreate($TBTitle, $TBwidth, $TBheight, @DesktopWidth - ($TBwidth + 12), @DesktopHeight - ($TBheight + 53), -1, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
    $Status = GUICtrlCreateLabel($TBText, 20, 20)
    DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $TBgui, "int", 1000, "long", 0x00040008);slide-in
    GUISetState()
    Sleep($display_Time)
    DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $TBgui, "int", 1000, "long", 0x00050004);slide-out
    GUIDelete($TBgui)
EndFunc   ;==>_TrayMessageBox

; Simple Example
_TrayMessageBox($Time, $Name & @CRLF & @CRLF & $Text)

As I already told you in your previous thread here, you could (should) extract all the informations from multiple messages with only StringRegExp.  Your current _StringBetween is defective.  It won't work properly with multiple "MessageID" into a single string.  So the 2 solutions :

1- Remove the _StringBetween and use $STR_REGEXPARRAYGLOBALMATCH in the StringRegExp (you must have @CRLF at the end of each message)

Local $aArray = StringRegExp ($Source, '"Timestamp":"(.+?)".+"Text":"(.+?)".+"Name":"(.+?)"', $STR_REGEXPARRAYGLOBALMATCH)
_ArrayDisplay ($aArray)

2- Use StringSplit instead of _StringBetween ([0] cell will be empty)

$aChunks = StringSplit ($Source, '{"MessageID":', $STR_ENTIRESPLIT+$STR_NOCOUNT)
_ArrayDisplay ($aChunks)

Once you got the data, you will need to loop thru each message and display it as you would like.  Maybe the tray approach is not best for multiple messages.  Something like a Listview could be more appropriate...

Edited by Nine