Backup Outlook registry Settings

Doppio

Great Job! This forum rocks. I like the way programmers like you help us the new guys with any type of question.

Thank you.

Here's my little script to backup outlook profiles. Thanks to Danny35d for his help in getting the User's SID

Outlook_Backup.au3

Sorry..., but what does RegCount.au3 :lmao:

[font="Comic Sans Ms"][center]Powered by AutoIt3http://www.wik-eric.de/zips/Synchro2.2.2-4free.zip[/center][/font]

• 5 years later...

Could someone please export the program to an .exe ? If this is not possible could someone please provide me the "#include" .au3s?

I can't find RegCount.au3 anywhere, on top of that I don't have a guicombo.au3 even after I installed the latest release and beta.

Regcount.au3 seems to be a written by big_daddy.

The guicombo.au3 might already be included in standard AutoIt. As the script is quite old I suspect that you could use the _GUICtrlComboBox* functions.

I think you have to brush up the script yourself and use the newest UDFs and functions available.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki