hi dear friends.

i need to use search transparent image on screen. i tried some librarys. but those are not working as my want.

help me. how i can done this 

#include "ImageSearch2015.au3"
#include <Date.au3>

Global $x = 0
Global $y = 0

HotKeySet("{UP}","hey")
HotKeySet("{DOWN}","heyo")

Func hey()
    $balikcisaniye = _Date_Time_GetTickCount()
    $array = _ImageSearchArea("bul.bmp", 1, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2, $x, $y, 2,0x000000)
    if($array = True) Then 
        $balikcisaniye1 = _Date_Time_GetTickCount()
        MouseMove($x,$y)
        MsgBox(1,"","Found." & $x & "-" & $y & " / " & $balikcisaniye1-$balikcisaniye)
    Else
        MsgBox(1,"","Not Found.")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func heyo()
    exit
EndFunc

while 1
WEnd

the library used on this script : (KutayAltinoklu)

Edited by MASKED

What is the application you are trying to automate ?  ImageSearch is not the most robust way to perform automatisation tasks.

You did not answer my question.  I know WHAT you want to achieve.  I am asking what is the application from which you are searching images ?

I suggest you first read the forum rules, especially the part about game automation.  And you will understand why you will not get help on this topic...

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)