Pixelsearch() function buffer problem?

Go to solution Solved by Jos,

Hi im using Autoit since 4 Years now i get realy inspired and learned much but there is one thing that never get a fix and iit was not bully me up to this time.

The Problem: and the recreation of it:

Use the Pixelsearch() function on a spec.Color do a Screenshot with the Print Button of this color, NOW the Pixelseach() goes crazy is alsways True so long you make a new screenshot of a dif.color, it looks like a screenshot buffer bug because if you clear the clip the bug still exist.

Trys to fix:

I tryed to clear the screenbuffer thing by making a screenshot while the color is NOT present this helps alot but its not a fix for me...

any ideas ?

Hi here my Code Snipped:

For $i = 0 To UBound($searchSettings) - 1
            $p3 = PixelSearch($searchSettings[$i][0], $searchSettings[$i][1], $searchSettings[$i][2], $searchSettings[$i][3], $searchSettings[$i][4], $searchSettings[$i][5], $searchSettings[$i][6])
            If IsArray($p3) Then

just a normal Pixelsearch Function the Problem is that if you have the Color im Searching or the Pixel in the Screenshotbuffer from WINDOWS the Pixelsearch malfunction, so if you never have this problem maybe im the only one so there is no need to fix in AutoIt but then my Questions is how to clear this Buffer without doing a Screenshot. Is this done by bibit stuff ?

Regards

BrAiNee

Are you sure about what you are stating ?  Because, if we can reproduce the malfunction, we could be face to a bug.  It should not be that hard for you to make a full runable snippet of the code that shows the malfunction.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i dont whant to write a whole reproducer and i dont know if i can and if it happends in like an au gui or something like that..my program is fully inetegrated in a fullscreen application and i cant show any of that code here @ForumRules. So i hoped someone have same problem or a solution. 👽

• Developers
  • Solution

This implies that you do stuff against our rules, so Thanks for being so forthcoming and there is where this topic ends and not going to be reopened!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic