MouseMove or MouseClickDrag instant?

Hello AutoITers,

I'm having a bit of an issue with either MouseMove or MouseClickDrag or both. This isn't my code but I do know how to write it. Putting 0 after the X and Y coords of either one of these commands should make the speed "instantaneous". Well I have seen other programs make mouse moves instant and the cursor could never been seen at any point but the origin and destination. When I use this code and watch the cursor it is not actually instant, as I can see the mouse at points along the line when I use it, like there is still some minor delay. If my syntax is wrong or I have left something out please let me know. I want this to be as fast as possible, and it isn't instant like it should be. Thank you for the help in advance.

#Region;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Icons\Misc\bundle.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=.\DFLoot.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Darkfall Loot Macro
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Darkfall Loot Macro
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.2.4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion_AutoIncrement=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=© 2009
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033
#EndRegion;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AutoIt Version: 3.2.12.1
Author: Jazkal
Date: 03/12/2009
Script Function: Darkfall Loot Macro
#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 0)
Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 0); Alters the length of the brief pause at the start and end of a mouse drag operation.
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0); Sets the way coords are used in the mouse functions, 0 = relative coords to the active window

If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini") Then
IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini", "Bag", "X", "0")
IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini", "Bag", "Y", "0")
Sleep(500)
EndIf

Global $BagTargetX = IniRead(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini", "Bag", "X", "0")
Global $BagTargetY = IniRead(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini", "Bag", "Y", "0")

HotKeySet("{TAB}", "_MouseDragDrop"); Press 'Esc' key once mouse if over loot you want to grab.
HotKeySet("!{`}", "_SetBagCoords"); Press 'Alt' 'Esc' to set the location of your bag, where you want to drag your loot too.

While 1
Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _MouseDragDrop()
$MousePos = MouseGetPos()
MouseClickDrag("left", $MousePos[0], $MousePos[1], $BagTargetX, $BagTargetY, 0)
MouseMove($MousePos[0], $MousePos[1], 0)
EndFunc

Func _SetBagCoords()
IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini", "Bag", "X", $MousePos[0])
IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\_Macros.ini", "Bag", "Y", $MousePos[1])
$BagTargetX = $MousePos[0]
$BagTargetY = $MousePos[1]
EndFunc

Hello AutoITers,

I'm having a bit of an issue with either MouseMove or MouseClickDrag or both. This isn't my code but I do know how to write it. Putting 0 after the X and Y coords of either one of these commands should make the speed "instantaneous". Well I have seen other programs make mouse moves instant and the cursor could never been seen at any point but the origin and destination. When I use this code and watch the cursor it is not actually instant, as I can see the mouse at points along the line when I use it, like there is still some minor delay. If my syntax is wrong or I have left something out please let me know. I want this to be as fast as possible, and it isn't instant like it should be. Thank you for the help in advance.

Try follows.

Func _MouseDragDrop()
;   MouseClickDrag("left", $MousePos[0], $MousePos[1], $BagTargetX, $BagTargetY, 0)
    MouseDown("left")
    MouseMove($BagTargetX, $BagTargetY, 1)
    MouseUp("left")
    MouseMove($MousePos[0], $MousePos[1], 1)
EndFunc

EDIT: Good idea. So far, I tested your script, I removed all the unnecessary files on my desktop to the Trash.

^_^

Edited by Yashied

Wow nice job thats amazing. This is exactly what I wanted and it works perfect now. Thank you very much.

I don't know how much harder it is but how about a macro that clicks every pixel within a given/set range (like a square) and drags it to the given location.

In any case props to Yashied.