I need help with mmorgs online games?

hii all that's my first topic _ so i wish hope to get some help from u :)

>>>> srry of this topic isn't in the right place <<<<

-- i need help in silkroad game < u all must hear about it >

--- >>> im looking for code that can make script read the name of the monster {mobs}

i try the pixel way but it always confused , and i think that's there is a way i can use a shadepixel

to select monster

so plz if there is any way to make the selection by pixel or the title {name of mob}

tell me

and thx all :)

hmmm...you want to do a click and auto shoot, or you prefer to play it AFK?

if you want to do it via click and auto shoot, then i might be able to help you. but if you want to play AFK, i'm not sure i can be much help.

i miss SRO LOL!

http://dev.dyonisii.com/

thx for answer but i want to play AFK :)

i think the point of makeing it auto select mob is the {pixel shade}

i reade many topic about makeing bot with -autoit script- but it was many codes whiche make me confused about want i wann from it :)

• Developers

Could you please use the standard font when posting in stead of making all text bold?

As far as your question: Start learning the language first and then come back when you have specific questions.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Could you please use the standard font when posting in stead of making all text bold?

As far as your question: Start learning the language first and then come back when you have specific questions.

Jos

thx jos for answer

and im already starting learn the language

but plz i need pixel code & pixelshade code

hii again i have question about pixel ??

>>> pixel pointing of geting the basic colour <<<

so my question is can pixel get a name or depth on screen <<<or>>> that's require java like capatcha reader???

im waiting for answer & thx again :)

hii again i have question about pixel ??

>>> pixel pointing of geting the basic colour <<<

so my question is can pixel get a name or depth on screen <<<or>>> that's require java like capatcha reader???

im waiting for answer & thx again :)

Do you mean u want the colour of the monster? or something else? If so for colour of the monster then do this.

1. Make sure the game is windowed,

2. Then go to Start > all programs > AutoIt V3 > Autoit Window info.

3. K so now click on the program called Autoit Window info. Move the window info on the left or right side of ur screen.

4. Now,around the bottom of the window info click the Mouse tab, The mouse tab is where the others are lined up, like visible text, hidden text, status bar, etc...

5. K so now its in the mouse tab. Go and resume ur game (Silk Road Online) Now go to the monster and click on the him, But don't attack it or do anything to him, and keep ur mouse on to the monster, make sure he doesn't move!

6. Now Hold Alt and press tab, now it should go to Autoit v3 Window info. Now you see ur colour in hexdecimal, what u want to do is click on the summary tab.

7. Now scroll down and look for the colour. Say for example: 0xFFFFFF. And there is your color, copy and paste that into ur script and u got ur colour!

Hope I helped.

[font="Arial Black"][u]zero57[/u][/font]

Do you mean u want the colour of the monster? or something else? If so for colour of the monster then do this.

1. Make sure the game is windowed,

2. Then go to Start > all programs > AutoIt V3 > Autoit Window info.

3. K so now click on the program called Autoit Window info. Move the window info on the left or right side of ur screen.

4. Now,around the bottom of the window info click the Mouse tab, The mouse tab is where the others are lined up, like visible text, hidden text, status bar, etc...

5. K so now its in the mouse tab. Go and resume ur game (Silk Road Online) Now go to the monster and click on the him, But don't attack it or do anything to him, and keep ur mouse on to the monster, make sure he doesn't move!

6. Now Hold Alt and press tab, now it should go to Autoit v3 Window info. Now you see ur colour in hexdecimal, what u want to do is click on the summary tab.

7. Now scroll down and look for the colour. Say for example: 0xFFFFFF. And there is your color, copy and paste that into ur script and u got ur colour!

Hope I helped.

no :)

i need to know if there's a way to make pixel read a groub of word or title ((like the monster name))???

thx for answer "zero57"

don't think the autoit window info tool can be much help.

i think the only way to auto select a mob on sro is to read the data stream from the client to the server and vice versa.

though, you can probably read the minimap. you'd know if there are mobs around if you get a certain color, but the colors are not specific. they can change to any shade of red.

don't think the autoit window info tool can be much help.

i think the only way to auto select a mob on sro is to read the data stream from the client to the server and vice versa.

though, you can probably read the minimap. you'd know if there are mobs around if you get a certain color, but the colors are not specific. they can change to any shade of red.

that's what i figueout that i have to learn how to read the map and monster id

<i think that's will take time>

Edited by acer20006

that's what i figueout that i have to learn how to read the map and monster id

<i think that's will take time>

well its better to get the colour, then try 1 for the shade if not 2 if not 3 if not 4 etc. Just play with the shade number after u got the colour. Thats what i did for my first bot.

in the minimap, you'd see shades of red. the problem is, these red dots would be moving from point a to point b plus the fact that you can also zoom in and out of the mini map. then you have to translate that to the actual view which you can zoom in and out also. you'd also not know where you are facing. then you have to click before you can attack. but click where? this is the main question.

further, you might need to also indicate coordinates that you should not cross else you'd be humping on a tree, a wall, or a stone. another problem: how can you determine what coordinates you are in?

maybe stream snooping would be the best option. but that's kinda difficult. :)

further, you might need to also indicate coordinates that you should not cross else you'd be humping on a tree, a wall, or a stone. another problem: how can you determine what coordinates you are in?

maybe stream snooping would be the best option. but that's kinda difficult. :)

Yeah, I have to agree with this. And that is why i find 3D games are hard to try botting. Since 3D games r like urself just being all medieval-ish... and also there is that scrolling around thing where u can see the side of ur character, the front of ur character, and also the back of ur character.

So I'd rather try botting with 2d games, not very hard to do. And later on, when u think u know pretty much everything about botting. Go for 3D games ;)

thx for all ur answer

i will not giveup quickly. i will try another way to know how to make selection ;)

Good luck, if u need anymore answers we'll be right here. (I admire your courage :) )

Edited by zero57