Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
liten

Get Procees Info By ID

8 posts in this topic

hi i need help on my next UDF this UDF will manually browse ever PID (0-4000)and tell you if theres a running process, and if so whats its name

THing iswhere do i start, i mean _MemoryOpen ($Range) would problly only tell me of there were valid or not, it wouldnt dispaly name and PID

Name being $Func[1], and PID being $Func[2]

Please any help is appriciated

My UDF:Freeze.au3-Freeze values like CE, ML, ETC[i][/i][u][/u]

Ehhh teh BUMP, - yes i know i not suppose to do thathaha

ProcessList does all the work for you.

yes, but in my case the process is hidden, i got the process with wingetprocess ID but when i use that ID with Autoit(PID) it dosent work here is how it looks to me on other programs

00000FD8-Explorer.exe

00000FD9-Explorer.exe

00000FDA-Explorer.exe

00000FDB-Explorer.exe

and when i do winget process ID (rem were imagining this is the hidden process) since it cant find Explorere.exe in the reg list it comes here and returns FD8 not in hex

_Memory Open dosent work

yes, but in my case the process is hidden, i got the process with wingetprocess ID but when i use that ID with Autoit(PID) it dosent work here is how it looks to me on other programs

00000FD8-Explorer.exe

00000FD9-Explorer.exe

00000FDA-Explorer.exe

00000FDB-Explorer.exe

and when i do winget process ID (rem were imagining this is the hidden process) since it cant find Explorere.exe in the reg list it comes here and returns FD8 not in hex

_Memory Open dosent work

Work to do what? You got a PID from WinGetProcess(), and then tried to do what with it?

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I'm guessing he tried to use _MemoryOpen, but that failed even with the PID.

I'm guessing he tried to use _MemoryOpen, but that failed even with the PID.

I don't spend any time with them, so I could be wrong, but my understanding is that the memory functions out there work on process handles -- not the same thing as process ID (PID).

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law