Is there a Function that can move active window?

Hello >_<

I am still a novice in Autoit so bare with me on my terminology or lack there of :(

I have been trying to find a function like "MoveActiveWindow" within Autoit that will allow me to move an active window from Monitor 1 to monitor 2.

I have not been successful with locating in help file or online forums any function like this. I have basic script to use which is in Visual Basic but i don't wont to use it.

I am also well aware of 3rd party applications that do this function already most of which carry a small price tag which is not a problem, but I would like to be able to make my own as it is a great way to learn.

Also what function would it be in auto it to interact with duel screens. happy to read helpfile more just need the names of the functions.

thanks in advance

SplitMon is a very good AutoIt script I use all the time. Have a look at the source and see how it is done. Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki