Following are the algorithms list:
Checksum CRC16 CRC32 ADLER32 Compression FastLZ LZF LZMA LZMAT MiniLZO QuickLZ Encode Base64 ARC4 XXTEA DES AES Hash Checksums (CRC16/CRC32/ADLER32) MD2 MD4 MD5 SHA1 SHA2 (SHA224/256/384/512) SHA3 Candidates BLAKE BMW (Blue Midnight Wish) CUBEHASH ECHO SHABAL SKEIN
Some points to mention:
- All of the subroutines have one or more examples to demonstrate the usage. Since the function and usage of subroutine are easy to understand. A complete subroutines and parameters list are unavailability now. Sorry for my lazy.
- All of the subroutines here invoked by Lazycat's method (through CallWindowProc API). My MemoryDLL UDF is not necessary this time. Although MemoryFuncCall (part of MemoryDLL) is still good, but inevitably, it is slower than CallWindowProc.
- Some subroutines have the same name with my old machine code version UDF. But for some reason, I rearrange the position of the parameters. Please not mix up.
- If you notice, yes, checksums are duplicated. But they receive different parameters. One is the old style, and another use the same interface as other hashes. Choose what you like, but don't use them in the same time.
- Some algorithm already supported by the standard UDF "Encryption.au3". But I still provide them, because some system lack of the full support of Windows Crypt Library.
- If you are looking for only one hash algorithm, for example, used in encryption, I suggested "SHABAL_TINY.au3". Although it is a bit slower then SHABAL, but it is smaller, and it supports different size of output (from 32 to 512 bits).
AutoIt Machine Code Algorithm Collection.zip 341.39K 2869 downloads