This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Need some help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EliGigi24

EliGigi24

Seeker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hello all, im new to autoit, i just wonder how i can make this line work always:
If WinWaitActive("rdpbase - " & $server & " - Remote Desktop", "", 10) Then
even if there no winwaitactive..
i want it to do the rest of things...
Thank you.

#2 EliGigi24

EliGigi24

Seeker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

anyone?

#3 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,223 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hello all, im new to autoit, i just wonder how i can make this line work always:

Maybe you need to start with ready the forum rules and avoid bumping a thread within 20 minutes.

Edited by Jos, 18 March 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#4 guinness

guinness

all-consuming swarm in inconspicuous disguise

• Developers
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

I don't know where you got the impression from that all posts are answered within an hour of posting. Be a little more grateful and respectful that those who post do so during their free time and on a voluntary basis.

If you had paid for premium support then this would be a different matter entirely, but you haven't and you can't.

In the 19 minutes that you spent waiting could have been put to good use reading the Help file, I suggest you do that first instead of telling people to write code for you and secondly your problem is very vague indeed.

Edited by guinness, 18 March 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Example List: _AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrGeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...
Updated: 30/07/2014

#5 Rogue5099

Rogue5099

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

If it doesn't matter if the Window is Active then why have they WinWaitActive()?

Do
; {Other Stuff}
Until WinActive()

#6 EliGigi24

EliGigi24

Seeker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

i tired its not working:

If WinWaitActive("rdpbase - " & $server & " - Remote Desktop", "", 10) Then
; Send Username And Password
Send("!u")
sleep(200)

thats the lines i have

#7 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,223 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Doubt if this will ever work for an RDP session.
Check with au3info on the information that is available to autoit3.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users