Need some opinions

cagiva

Hello,

I was thinking about some encyptions and md5 brute-force crackers and rainbow tables. it's in a way successful but bruteforce metod lasts very long time, and rainbow tables will eat all your free space from disk ;)

but, i wanna hide my password in a file, so i need to encrypt it.

and my questions are:

(script below, you can try to change any character in decryption section to check the result (output))

1. is my script enough good, to make that encryption 100% secure?

2. if not, how much time it would take to decrypt that very long hash to my password, when cracker doesn't know the way of my encryption (with reversing it) and encryption passwords are quite hard to bruteforce? if he gonna miss one char in encryption password the rest of his job will be just useless and he doesn't know encryption levels too. if he gonna get encryption password he still doesn't know encryption levels to decrypt it.. hmm he won't be trying to decrypt it manually, probably he would use some program to make dirty job for him, but i think that way of my provided encryption isn't popular, so he don't even know if it was reversed or not. Am i right? So if You can tell me how long it will take to decrypt it, when cracker gets only my encrypted data (hash)?

3. I've commented some lines to make script faster.

4. hmm what if cracker get my .exe and encrypted password? (the .exe was obfuscated before)

I just want you to share your opinions, if it's crackable or not. If yes, can you add some solutions to make it better?

#include <string.au3>
;; text we wanna encrypt
$enctxt = "Is that crackable?"
;$lvl0 = _StringEncrypt(1, $enctxt, $enctxt, 2)
;; ENCRYPTION STARTS HERE ;;;;;;;;;;;;
$lvl0 = $enctxt
$lvl1 = _StringReverse($lvl0)
$lvl2 = _StringEncrypt(1, $lvl1, "Raddrv cell[0x0a] \n.. Corrupted file", 4)
$lvl3 = _StringReverse($lvl2)
$lvl4 = _StringEncrypt(1, $lvl3, "Push eax mov add[0x0022ff]", 5)
$lvl5 = _StringReverse($lvl4)
;$lvl6 = _StringEncrypt(1, $lvl5, "*&*   #&%*$(&23",3)
;$lvl7 = _StringReverse($lvl6)
;;saving output
IniWrite(@DesktopDir & "\test.txt", "is it? really?", "hash", $lvl5)

;;; DECRYPTION STARTS HERE ;;;;

$kk = IniRead(@DesktopDir & "\test.txt", "is it? really?", "hash", "")
$lvl51 = _StringReverse($kk)
$lvl41 = _StringEncrypt(0, $lvl51, "Push eax mov add[0x0022ff]", 5)
$lvl31 = _StringReverse($lvl41)
$lvl21 = _StringEncrypt(0, $lvl31, "Raddrv cell[0x0a] \n.. Corrupted file", 4)
$lvl11 = _StringReverse($lvl21)
$enctxt2 = $lvl11
;;; result ;;;
MsgBox(0,"Your text here",$enctxt2)

sorry for language, if i made many mistakes, forgive me :)

Regards, cagiva.

This question was sort of asked today too >> :)

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Asked here too.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]