Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LittleNels

Stop Button & Image In GUI!

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

First off, hey guys! I'm new to the forums, and fairly new to AutoIt. I have only been using it for a few weeks, but I must say it is a great program, and easy to use. So, now to business.

First problem, the "Stop" button in my program is not working. I was searching the forums and saw someone say that for the "Stop" button to work during a loop, it must be outside the main loop? I understand this, but am not exactly sure how to do it. I will post a piece of my bot here, so you guys can give me some hints, and further explain it to me. This is the thread I was talking about:

Second problem, I was wondering if it was possible to put a picture in my bot's GUI? For example, having a picture of a car as the background of my bot, rather than a solid color? Or if I could just put a picture on top of the background somehow? Thanks!

Part of my script from problem one:

GUINelson()

Func GUINelson()
    Local $btnLoop, $btnClose, $msg
    GUICreate("JustRestarter", 250, 100, -1, -1, -1)
    GUISetBkColor(0x000000)

$btnLoop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Run", 10, 10, 115, 75)
    $btnClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 125, 10, 115, 75)
    GUISetState()

While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Select
            Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
            Case $msg = $btnLoop
                Call("Loop")
            Case $msg = $btnClose
                Call("_Terminate")
        EndSelect
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>GUINelson
Edited by LittleNels

I want to Help you, but unfortunately you are talking about creating a program which clearly is breaking the Forum Rules >> http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-10/announcement-12-game-bots-and-automation/

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Ah, sorry, i'll remove it right away. Could you help me with the GUI part still? :)

Uhm, it won't let me edit it to remove it?

Edited by LittleNels