_BinaryBin() - Creates a bin file to store files that can then be extracted using native AutoIt code.

guinness

hi,

yes I tried the example and I had a lot of errors like:

_BinaryBin.au3"(97,94) : warning: $STDOUT_CHILD:
I added  #include <Constants.au3>
_BinaryBin.au3"(99,119) : warning: $STR_REGEXPARRAYGLOBALMATCH
I added :
Global Const $STR_REGEXPMATCH = 0 ; Return 1 if match.
Global Const $STR_REGEXPARRAYMATCH = 1 ; Return array of matches.
Global Const $STR_REGEXPARRAYFULLMATCH = 2 ; Return array of matches including the full match (Perl / PHP style).
Global Const $STR_REGEXPARRAYGLOBALMATCH = 3 ; Return array of global matches.
Global Const $STR_REGEXPARRAYGLOBALFULLMATCH = 4 ; Return an array of arrays containing global matches including the full match (Perl / PHP style).Global Const $STR_REGEXPMATCH = 0 ; Each character in the delimiter string will mark the split
Global Const $STR_ENDISSTART = 0 ; End acts as next start when end = start
Global Const $STR_ENDNOTSTART = 1 ; End does not act as new start when end = start

But the problem is not solved because the arrays are empty. Only BinaryBin.bin is built with 0 ko

(for info, I have Autoit v3.3.10.2)

thank you for your help

Vincent

Edited by vincend

There was one error I have fixed, but it wasn't your problem. If you download the latest version of AutoIt i.e. v3.3.12.0+, then those errors will disappear.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

i updated autoit but arrays are again empties (with your exemple _ArrayDisplay($aArray, '_BinaryBin File Names') or _ArrayDisplay($aArray, '_BinaryBin Folders'))
if i write msgbox(0,"",__BinaryBin_IsBinaryBin($aBinaryBin)) at the beginning of the function _BinaryBin_AddFolder() it return False and  using _BinaryBin_Add() return nothing ofcourse

Vincent

(excuse me for my english, you guessed  I'm French)

Hi,

I just discover this nice UDF, Thx :thumbsup: .

I also notice in your 2nd example, if the "export" folder does not exist, it creates it but does not extract the files contained in the BIN and return an error (return code = false) .

Dom.

Good catch. Fixed.

i updated autoit but arrays are again empties (with your exemple _ArrayDisplay($aArray, '_BinaryBin File Names') or _ArrayDisplay($aArray, '_BinaryBin Folders'))

if i write msgbox(0,"",__BinaryBin_IsBinaryBin($aBinaryBin)) at the beginning of the function _BinaryBin_AddFolder() it return False and  using _BinaryBin_Add() return nothing ofcourse

Vincent

(excuse me for my english, you guessed  I'm French)

Using example 1, I choose a folder that has contents and it works. I can't really help anymore.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

guinness,

I have something weird happening : . Example 2 seems to work 50% of the time??.

So the scenario is:

a) Use example 1 on a folder with 4 files -> generate the bin file

B) Use example 2 to extract the files  => works

c) Use example 2 again to extract the files  => does not works
d) Use example 2 to extract the files  => works again

I start to dig a little bit and it seems that for whatever reason the value of $aArray[0][0] is one time 4 (I assume the amount of the files in the BIN container) but the next time the value is 0 and then just creates the folder without extracting the files and so on...

Update:

I went up to "Func __BinaryBin_FileRead($hFilePath)"; and (gets really odd...) in the call 'Return SetError(@error, 0, BinaryToString(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, 'array')))' the value returned by DllStructGetData($tBuffer, 'array') changes every other time... (need some rest)

My config:

win 7 - 64bits prof

AutoIt: 3.3.12.0

using SciTE 3.4.1

it's friday and I'm not fully awake so I try to keep looking or  edit this post....

Dom.

Edited by CoolDomi

Thanks for the bug report. I will try and look at this over the weekend and report back the fix (if I find one.)

UDF List:

• 2 weeks later...

guinness,

I found the detail that creates this weired thing....

1st: your code is correct :thumbsup:  no issue with it (sometimes you look at the wrong place when other thing are right in front of you...).

This comes from the example 1 ("creation") where you get the data, call "_BinaryBin_Encrypt", display the stats but right after you call "_BinaryBin_Decrypt" which decrypts the data again.... but in the example 2 ("Extraction") you start calling "_BinaryBin_Decrypt" on something that is allready decrypted : . The example createa the problem and not your UDF.

Sorry for the bad diag.

Dom.

Ah, OK. I will fix it. Thanks for testing and reporting.

UDF List:

guinness,

I found the detail that creates this weired thing....

1st: your code is correct :thumbsup:  no issue with it (sometimes you look at the wrong place when other thing are right in front of you...).

This comes from the example 1 ("creation") where you get the data, call "_BinaryBin_Encrypt", display the stats but right after you call "_BinaryBin_Decrypt" which decrypts the data again.... but in the example 2 ("Extraction") you start calling "_BinaryBin_Decrypt" on something that is allready decrypted : . The example createa the problem and not your UDF.

Sorry for the bad diag.

Dom.

It was a problem with my UDF and not the example. All fixed thanks. See first post.

UDF List: