Sign in to follow this  
JoMeKa

problem get process path

JoMeKa

Hi!

i search how to get process path

and i found this code

MsgBox(0, '', _ProcessGetLocation(@AutoItPID))

Func _ProcessGetLocation($iPID)
    Local $aProc = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenProcess', 'int', BitOR(0x0400, 0x0010), 'int', 0, 'int', $iPID)
    If $aProc[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, '')
    Local $vStruct = DllStructCreate('int[1024]')
    DllCall('psapi.dll', 'int', 'EnumProcessModules', 'hwnd', $aProc[0], 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($vStruct), 'int', DllStructGetSize($vStruct), 'int_ptr', 0)
    Local $aReturn = DllCall('psapi.dll', 'int', 'GetModuleFileNameEx', 'hwnd', $aProc[0], 'int', DllStructGetData($vStruct, 1), 'str', '', 'int', 2048)
    If StringLen($aReturn[3]) = 0 Then Return SetError(2, 0, '')
    Return $aReturn[3]
EndFunc

and i have try it and its work fine

But

I have add code and now not work

now look like this

$ge = WinGetProcess("[class:PROCEXPL]")
MsgBox(0,"",$ge)
MsgBox(0, '', _ProcessGetLocation($ge))

Func _ProcessGetLocation($iPID)
    Local $aProc = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenProcess', 'int', BitOR(0x0400, 0x0010), 'int', 0, 'int', $iPID)
    If $aProc[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, '')
    Local $vStruct = DllStructCreate('int[1024]')
    DllCall('psapi.dll', 'int', 'EnumProcessModules', 'hwnd', $aProc[0], 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($vStruct), 'int', DllStructGetSize($vStruct), 'int_ptr', 0)
    Local $aReturn = DllCall('psapi.dll', 'int', 'GetModuleFileNameEx', 'hwnd', $aProc[0], 'int', DllStructGetData($vStruct, 1), 'str', '', 'int', 2048)
    If StringLen($aReturn[3]) = 0 Then Return SetError(2, 0, '')
    Return $aReturn[3]
EndFunc

sorry for my bad English

I hope to help me

Goodware

First, the application should be open.

If this is your case I can say I tried it with Windows Notepad and it works ([CLASS:Notepad]).

It will probably be a matter of time.

If you are not sure that the application is open... Run and Sleep :mellow:

Why Sleep?

The variable assigned to you will give -1 if the application has just been opened by the Run command. A correct value of Sleep solves everything! :)

SmOke_N

It's probably a SeDebugPrivilege issue.

Might do a search on the example script forum for that phrase.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Goodware

It's probably a SeDebugPrivilege issue.

Might do a search on the example script forum for that phrase.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653

Process Explorer, by Mark Russinovich

[class:PROCEXPL] indicates this software.

Is a normal program like so many others. Why should you encounter problems with the privileges? Could you explain it?

PS: excuse my curiosity, but I'm interested in your UDF (_ProcessGetLocation)

guinness

You can also find the same function in WinAPIEx.au3 by Yashied, just search on the forum for the UDF.

Hint: _WinAPI_GetProcessFileName()

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

JoMeKa

thanks for all to help

well the problem was from the program :mellow:

i just try it on another program

and works fine :)

i don't now why it's not working in this program :)