Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpoveda

Newbie question

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm thinking about migrating from girder to autoit and as far i could see without expending a lot of time the only function that I'm not sure to be able to migrate is OSD.

Just to be sure i will be able to do a function that display a simple word in transparent mode in the screen, no windows, no title bar, no frame.....

Thanks in advance

You should have a look at the examples in the Help file under _GDIPlus_***().

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

Hi,

Look this link:

JeanPhile

Hello,

I tried with freetext but it does not look very nice. So I did that:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#include <StaticConstants.au3>

#include <GDIPlus.au3>

$hGUI = GUICreate("", 600, 40, 20, 20 ,$WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT)

GUISetBkColor(0xF5ffFFFF)

GUISetState()

_GDIPlus_Startup ()

$hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND ($hGUI)

$hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid (0xFFAAAA7F)

$hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate ()

$hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate ("Arial")

$hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate ($hFamily, 12, 2)

$tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate (10, 10, 200, 40)

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx ($hGraphic, "Test", _hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat, $hBrush)

For $x = 1 To 100

Sleep(50)

Next

The problem is GUISetBkColor doesnt seem to accept alpha byte (Just RGB), so a colored rectangle is visible under text. As freetext does it right I know I should do it but I was not able to find out how.

Thank you.