EnviaComando($Socket, "password")

;~ Comando de reinicialização
AguardaString($Socket, "TBS>>")
EnviaComando($Socket, "reboot")

;~ Finalização
TCPCloseSocket($Socket)
TCPShutdown()
EndFunc   ;==>main

Func AguardaString(Const $Socket, Const $string)
Do
$recv = TCPRecv($Socket, 500)
Until StringInStr($recv, $string)
EndFunc   ;==>AguardaString

Func EnviaComando(Const $Socket, Const $comando)
TCPSend($Socket, $comando & @CR)
EndFunc   ;==>EnviaComando

When I hit F5 in SciTE the program works properly. I tried to compile it to both x86 and x64 version, they do not work.

Sometimes the autoit icon appears, but the result does not happen.

When I put a MsgBox function right after the reboot command, the .exe works.

What's happening?

Edited by TheGeneral

JScript

Strange!

But I recommend posting your scripts in English, since the native language here is this!

Have you tried compiling your script with the previous version?

If you wish, sign up here: http://autoitbrasil.com

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

TheGeneral

The problem was the code itself. I think I convinced myself it worked in sciTE all the time. After adding the telnet logout, it does not fail.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      Hi guys,
      Some functions of my script are running slowly. Very slow. What is the reason?
      My Code:
      <snip>
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello,
      global $y, $x #RequireAdmin Global $Paused HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "Pause") HotKeySet("{NUMPAD8}", "End") Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 30) #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Sleep(6000) Sleep(3000) $search1 = _WaitForImageSearch("goo.bmp", 30, 1, $x, $y, 10) If $search1 = 1 Then MouseMove(1500, 1500, 10) Sleep(100) MouseClick("right") Sleep(300) EndIf I've this script.
      The problem is that it work the way it is supposed to but doesnt work on a friends pc, even tho we have the same image search in C/programms(x86)/autoit3/include 
      and the same dll in system 32.
      When he starts the script on the desktop without having the "goo.bmp" file on his pc, the script finds it and right clicks the given location, while for me it doesnt and i have to open the folder with the "goo.bmp" picture in it.

Im out of ideas on what could cause the problem.
      Any help?
      Thank you in advance

• BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • drapdv
      By drapdv
      So, I have this odd issue happening with UIAWrappers.  When I run simplespy.au3 through SciTE, it finds the object I'm trying to work with, no problem. But, when I compile simplespy.exe, it can't find it.  Another script that utilizes UIAWrappers is experiencing the same phenomenon. EDIT: Compiling as 32-bit or 64-bit does not affect this behavior.
      The trouble starts at the very first object I try to get via _UIA_getObjectByFindAll, so I included the $properties2Match array and the object properties that were returned by _UIA_getPropertyValue for that first object both when running from SciTE and when compiled.
      It always finds the matches for the title and control type properties.  But when compiled, it fails to find the Automation ID property.  Any ideas as to why this would be happening?  Hoping junkew will see this and have an idea.

These are the $properties2Match
      30005|Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive|0|False
      30003|50032|0|False
      30011|Portal|0|False

Object properties when running from SciTE:
      <propertymatching>       
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[Portal]1  
      </propertymatching>

Object properties when script is compiled:
      <propertymatching>
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[]0  
      </propertymatching>

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I found this function in the Internet
      It is to play audio files from  the compiled script
      I did not understand just one thing on this function
      func play($name, $wait = 0) local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 local Const $SND_ASYNC = 1 ; Play the file - the script will pause as it sounds if $wait = 0 then DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", BitOR($SND_RESOURCE, $SND_ASYNC)) else DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", $SND_RESOURCE) endIf return 1 endFunc What I did not understand was this variable
      local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 I know that this variable is contains the resource name
      But what if I want to change the name of the resource what i'll do?
      can i do that?
      Thanks in advance