ISI360

ISN AutoIt Studio

944 posts in this topic

Awesome work! :)

5* from me!

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Holy crud... I'm working on a project like that in AutoIT too!!!

Can't wait to d/l it and take a look at what you have done and what it is capable of!!!

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Well, I have to say that I am impressed. That is a very nice set of work that you have done there.

EDIT

Oh, and sorry for the double post, I forgot to edit my previous one.

Edited by Mikeman27294

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Apracels already taken care of by others.

So here a Question.

How do I change the size of the text in the tree-view panes ?

So far I have not found anything that worked. (switching to a bigger DPI font set is not a option I like to use ... assuming it would work.)

---

Digging around a bit more, there is no good way to change them. (bummer)

Think you might like to think about a additional font-size option for this.

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Wow.... This is more than awesome! ;) I am not sure whether i can give start ratings for this ? but still i give 5 for this for genius work.

:)

Thank you,Regards,[font="Garamond"][size="4"]K.Syed Ibrahim.[/size][/font]

thx for your feedback! :)

@MvGulik:

In the current version it´s not possible do make the font in the tree-views bigger. But it´s an good idea and i include this feature in one of the next versions! ;)

Hi

very nice, wow

thank you

form studio in english will be great!!!

This is amazing and cannot believe it was made with Autoit :)

It does allow the use of english. It should ask when you first run it.

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

Upon creating my first test project I received this error message.

Posted Image

I haven't delved into the source yet, but thought you may have an idea.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate (x86) if that makes a difference.

Update: As I was coming back to let you know that upon restarting AutoIt Studio, it started the Initial Configuration again, it didn't save any of the original info.

But... just as I was about to start typing this happened...

Posted Image

It seemed to be in a loop that required me to use the Task Manager to get out of (kill).

Edited by Fossil Rock

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

Try the following:

Windows Logo Key+R -> WMIADAP /F -> restart pc

Then: Windows Logo Key+R -> lodctr /R

This sould refresh and rebuild the WMI Libary. It helps for some users in the german autoit forum...

;) WOW!! I can hardly belive it's made in AutoIt! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ISI360
      By ISI360
      Hi!

I need a little bit help from some RegEx experts please:
      I would make my ISN AutoIt Studio faster when generating the scripttree. And what would be better to do this via regex?
      Problem is i am not really good at this regex stuff. So maybe someone could help me here.

The challange is to get all Global Variables from a script via RegEx in a Array.
      Here is a example script with some tests:
      Global $Var1 = 1234 Local $Local_Var = 1234 $Ignore_me_too = 1234 Global $Var2 = 1234, $var3 = 1242 Global $ahIcons[30], $ahLabels[30] Global Const $Var4 = iniread($inivar1,"jj","jj","") , $var5= iniread($inivar2,"jj","jj","") Global $Var_String = "was" Global $Array_Test[16] = [1,15,16,0,31,15,25,15,25,30,8,30,8,15,1,15] Global Enum $MARGIN_SCRIPT_NUMBER = 0, $MARGIN_SCRIPT_ICON, $MARGIN_SCRIPT_FOLD Global Const $Delim = '\', $Delim1 = '|' Global $hard1 = "a", _ $hard2 = "b", _ $hard3 = "c"  
      The returning array should look like this:
      $Var1 $Var2 $var3 $Var4 $var5 $Var_String $Array_Test $MARGIN_SCRIPT_NUMBER $MARGIN_SCRIPT_ICON $MARGIN_SCRIPT_FOLD $Delim $Delim1 $hard1 $hard2 $hard3  
      I already made some success with a expression i found in the SciTE Jump Tool:  (\$\w+)(?:[\h\[.=+*/^,)\-])?
      This nearly returns the perfect results. But it does not check if it´s a global variable (with the const and enum options) and also returns variables in commands (for example $inivar1)
      I also found this regex: (?im:^(?=Global|Const|Enum|Static)(?:Global)?\h*(?:Const|Enum|Static)?(?:(?<=Enum)\h+Step\h+[+*-]\d+)?\h*)([^\r\n .\=]+)
      This returns also usefull results...but trying to understand this explodes my head

Maybe someone can help me here?
      Thanks in advance!
    • TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      As many of you may not be aware, of much about AutoIt's humble beginnings, and aspects related to the first GUI version of AutoIt, I thought it might be nice to create a historical reference here for all the many GUI creators that have been created by various people over the years.
      NOTE - While one could argue, that this topic might be better placed in one of the Chat forums, I would argue, that it links to heaps of good code. While much may be redundant in that code, it is still interesting and forms a great perspective. Many are bound to find useful elements at the very least.
      Koda, is no doubt the most well-known GUI creator now, but there was a time, when CyberSlug's legendary GUIBuilder (first known as AutoBuilder) ruled the roost, and AutoIt coder's saw it as a Godsend. AutoIt coding was much simpler back then of course.
      Below, will be a timeline, of any AutoIt GUI creators listed in forum pages. It will be added to by myself as I find them or as others here find them and place a link in a subsequent post ... PLEASE HELP! Comments welcome too.
      (Also note, that this is also intended to include updates, branches etc by others)
      Apr 20 2004 - AutoBuilder by CyberSlug.
      Sep 27 2004 - An interesting topic, where CyberSlug talks about the future of AutoBuilder (etc) and renaming to GUIBuilder and you see the first mentions and links to updates by others (including myself & livewire).
      Nov 05 2004 - A topic where lookfar is working on a SciTE replacement, talks about starting a Form Designer.
      Aug 10 2005 - GuiBuilder first update by TheSaint.
      Sep 26 2005 - GUIBuilder updates by livewire (he also talks about transferring his efforts to Koda).
      Nov 02 2005 - KODA FormDesigner v1.3 by lookfar
      Nov 03 2005 - Seemingly interesting topic about forms by tonedeaf
      Dec 26 2005 - AutoIt Studio(beta) by BillLuvsU
      Jan 09 2006 - AutoBuilder update (or branch) by _^__darkbytez (livewire also posts).
      Feb 19 2006 - Koda v1.5 by lookfar
      Sep 07 2006 - Koda v1.7.3.0 by Lazycat
      Jan 07 2007 - Form/GUI Builder by FlintBrenick
      Jun 10 2007 - Gorganizer by _Kurt (more of an assister than actual GUI maker)
      Jun 27 2007 - Basic GUI Designer by Mast3rpyr0
      May 03 2008 - Autoit Programmer's Desktop (APD) by Ealric
      Jul 11 2008 - Gui Designer by Alek
      Aug 11 2008 - Gorganizer update by _Kurt
      Jun 19 2009 - Easy GUI by Mat
      Aug 13 2009 - GUI Script Creator by Pandemic (not sure this qualifies, but it made me think of templates)
      Aug 16 2010 - Creation Gui by AZJIO
      Jan 22 2012 - ISN AutoIt Studio by ISI360 (includes ISN Form Studio 2, a GUI editor)
      Mar 19 2012 - Arduino GUI Programmer by nikosliapis (creates a specific type of GUI)
      Aug 01 2012 - GuiBuilder Resurrected update/branch to GUIBuilder by baroquebob
      Dec 01 2012 - Form Builder beta (v1.0.6) by BuckMaster
      Jan 12 2015 - GUIBuilderNxt update by jaberwacky of GUIBuilder v0.8 (as a new prototype, modified to work with latest AutoIt) (not a update to the Resurrected version)
      Aug 12 2016 - The GuiBuilder Return by DFerrato as an update to GUIBuilder,
      Jan 17 2017 - GUIBuilder Project by TheSaint (a work in progress based on CyberSlug's original ... and later versions, updated by Roy, TheSaint & others).
      There are a significant number of creators/designers that have been started and never completed.
      +++++ STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION +++++
      P.S. Well that's it from me tonight. I know of at least one other major creator, but cannot recall it's name or the name of the coder, though I think it starts with 'L'. Bound to be a few I've missed, and some I cannot seem to find their first appearance here (Koda, Form Builder, etc), but there may be an obvious reason for that. Will probably rely on feedback from others now that I've got the ball rolling.
      NOTE - If anyone wants to discuss any of these programs above or give some background history, then by all means do so. I will cross-reference (link to) any important comments.
    • TheSpannish
      By TheSpannish
      Estoy traduciendo este projecto 
      al español que esta mal traducido, son 1000 lineas de frases, para mi es mucho, si alguien que sepa español puediera ayudarme se lo agradeceria
    • RaiNote
      By RaiNote
      This Topic: Individual GUI (No Window Border Style)
      Info: It's just an example Script for creating a GUI without The Lame Window Border ==> It isn't using any new UDF or something just the old AutoIt :3 and the ISN Studio.
      Why I made this: Well that's because i searched a long time in this and other forums and never found This kind of GUI >.< so i decided to make a fast and compact GUI of this kind. I hope you can do something with this example script ^-^.
      Also if i did something wrong please say it to me then I'll correct it.
      I hope you enjoy it anyway.
      Best regards RaiNote <3
      €dit: That all know for an GUI that isn't like all normal GUI's you need to do this with Polygon but that is hard and troublesome ^-^ but in Autoit Helpfiles there is one example code.
      Project Individual GUI.zip
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello, Please look at the picture:

As you can see, the main editor was not created.... I have a very important project & the form studio is broke!!
      Thanks in Advance, TD