SciTE: double click on the bug's red line doesn't point to the bugged line

In my SciTE installation at home when I double click on the bug's red line it doesn't point to the bugged line anymore. It simply doesn't do anything so that I have to read the line number and point to that line manually. Why? how do I restore the automatic pointing?

• Developers

What version of SciTE are you running and what version of au3check?

Show me the SciTE ouput console info so I can see what is happening.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Please specify the following:

AutoIt Version

SciTE4AutoIt3 Version

Operating System

Edit: I see Jos already posted. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Output console is not important because it happens for any kind of error, where the automatic pointing works in my office installation.

I forgot to remember that I don't even get the yellow ballon near to the bugged line after I double-click on the red line in the output console.

• Developers

Ok...

Output console is not important because it happens for any kind of error, where the automatic pointing works in my office installation.

Ok, let me know when you got it sorted..

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Ok... Ok, let me know when you got it sorted..

Likely never... this is why I'm here...

Here is one example where the red line that I usually double-click is that just before "foobar":

>"C:Program Files (x86)AutoItSciTEAutoIt3WrapperAutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:Program Files (x86)AutoItmy scriptstest.au3" /UserParams

+>20:39:55 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.8 Environment(Language:0410 Keyboard:00000410 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X64)

>Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0) from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt

C:Program Files (x86)AutoItmy scriptstest.au3(3,7) : ERROR: syntax error

foobar

~~~~~~^

C:Program Files (x86)AutoItmy scriptstest.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

!>20:39:55 AU3Check ended.rc:2

>Exit code: 0 Time: 7.979

• Developers

That helps :oops:

The reason it doesn't work is because there is an "(" in the filename.

This issue will be fixed in the New au3check, which will put double quotes around the filename and the new SciTE version which will support double quoted files.

They are currently both available in the Beta directory.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

That helps :oops:

The reason it doesn't work is because there is an "(" in the filename.

This issue will be fixed in the New au3check, which will put double quotes around the filename and the new SciTE version which will support double quoted files.

They are currently both available in the Beta directory.

Jos

Oh God....

well thanks for the solution!