Cannot bypaas Security Page in IE 8

Hi,

I am trying to automate one task (checking server status of 60 servers) in Internet Explorer. The problem I am facing here is that the when I login to the website first time, after entering the credentials, I am directed to the standard IE security page that says "There is a problem with this website's security certificate".

I am not able to bypaas this page via the script I have written. I have tried adding the website to the trusted site list, and also I have tried the below code snippet as well :

AdlibEnable("WhackSecurityAlert")

AdlibDisable()

If StringInStr( _IEBodyReadText ($oIE), "There is a problem with this website's security certificate.") Then

_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Continue to this website (not recommended).", 0, 0)

EndIf

Sleep(200)

MsgBox( 0 , "" , "" )

Func WhackSecurityAlert()

If WinExists("Security Alert") Then

ControlClick("Security Alert", "", "Button1")

EndIf

EndFunc

Everytime I get the same error while running the script which says :

C:\Program Files\Auto It\install\Include\IE.au3 (585) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

WEnd

WEnd^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 16.555

On looking more, I found out that AutoIt was not able to execute the below lines in IE.au3 :

; Trap unrecoverable COM errors

If @error = $_IEStatus_ComError And __IEComErrorUnrecoverable() Then

$i_ErrorStatusCode = __IEComErrorUnrecoverable()

$f_Abort = True

EndIf

Sleep(100)

WEnd

Can someone help me out here please?

Have you considered one of the open source tools (like Nagios etc.) to monitor the status of your servers?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Strange policy :oops:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

gauravkabra

company policies does not allow any third party/open source tools to be used for the monitoring of servers

So how are you going to use an AutoIt script to do it then? :bye:

And asking for help to bypass security dialogs is a no-no here. :oops:

Thread locked.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area