Help with _RunDos

I wanna run cursor lock with a script

cursor lock is software that locks the cursor inside the window.

This is what's in the properties>target

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cursor Lock\CursorLock.exe" /A:"D:\games\Warcraft III\war3.exe" /M:2

if I write this inside the CMD, it will run with no problems, but if I try to run it with autoit script it will say the path is not found or just do nothing...

Please help I can't seem to find any solution.

I tried this but doesn't work

#include <Process.au3>

Local $rc = _RunDos('"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cursor Lock\CursorLock.exe" /A:"D:\games\Warcraft III\war3.exe" /M:2')

"Warcraft" is a trigger here. Are you sure you've read the forum rules?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I have read the rules, this is a legit software that traps the cursor inside warcraft 3 and that's it.

EDIT Seriously, every time I need help on the forums, everyone thinks I'm trying to hack some games, what the hell man, it's frustrating.

Edited by silvermirai

You have just 6 posts so it can't be too frustrating ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Look, I'm not frustrated because I have to search and learn, that's fine, but I'm frustrated because no one here trusts me and everyone treats me like a game hacker, I'm not trying to do game automation even though a game is involved in the path, I'm just trying to make a script to click things (to prepare for playing, IE, opening cursor lock to lock my cursor in window mode) BEFORE the game even executes, everything I wanna is legit, I'm not a cheater, I'm against cheaters, I hate cheaters.

ANYWAY

I've resolved the problem with this line Local $rc = _RunDos("start C:WarcraftCursorLock")

Turns out that I needed to remove spaces for the command to work.

Now I need to do this

if the button is clicked then writefile to line and exit

but I can't find the syntax to know when a button is clicked

please help this time, maybe ?

I'll even put my code here so you can see I'm transparent about what I do

here

script one with no gui (FINISHED)

<Removed>

scipt 2 (working on it)

<Removed>

text file (this will be the "middle man" to from where script with gui will write and script with no gui will read)

this file will contain 4 files, and each script will either write or read from it, and the gui script will overwrite each 4 lines on exit with the new 4 lines and will also read the existing 4 lines on start
Edited by Valik

If you hate cheaters so much then why is it you can't follow our rules? Don't answer that, I don't care. Thread locked for being a pretty clear violation of the zero tolerance policy on using games and AutoIt together.

Do not PM me to argue, I do not care.