Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warbux

loop that will run every 29 seconds

8 posts in this topic

I am sure this is really easy but I am very new to this. I need a script that will press the number 3 every 29 seconds.

Thanks

Hi,

I need a script that will press the number 3 every 29 seconds.

What for?

While 1
Sleep(1000 * 29)

Send("3")
WEnd

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

AdlibRegister ( "function" [, time] )

Parameters

function The name of the adlib function to be registered. time [optional] how often in milliseconds to call the function. Default is 250 ms.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

I too would like to know why you need to press a key every 29 seconds.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I have a broken finger and I am trying to play a game and the buff needs to be recast every 30 seconds. I basically just want to be able to toggle it on and off.

You said you are toggling it but it seems the script will be actually casting the spell for you. I hope this is not for any major MMO because automation is typically bannable.

Well how major or minor, single or multi player, it matters not - Forum Rules.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.