Sign in to follow this  
johnmcloud

Write different array(s) on the same file

johnmcloud

Hi guys,

I have 2 question ;)

First:

I have 2 array with _StringBetween

$aArrayTask = _StringBetween($result, 'align=left>', ' </td>')
$aArrayName = _StringBetween($result, '<td width=62% align=left>', '<td width=30% align=left>')

I write it on separate file using _FileWriteFromArray. But if want to write on the same txt like:

$aArrayName & " " & $aArrayTask

How to do that?

Second

One of the array have a little problem:

blaba
babadsda
sadasddsa
<font color=#0066FF>dsasdadsa
<font color=#0088FF>dsasadsd
reerre
rrtrtrt

I can remove the <font color=#0066FF> before i write on the file? Or i need to remove after? The font color name change everytime.

Thanks for support ;)

water

Use function _ArrayConcatenate to concatenate the arrays.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

johnmcloud

Hi water, i don't want to concatenate like this:

A
B
C

But like this:

1 A
2 B
3 C

Thanks

EDIT: About String replace, i have a problem:

With this work:

$read = "<font color=#66FFFF>Work with me"
$after = StringRegExpReplace($read, "([<])(.*)([>])", "")
ConsoleWrite($after)

But not with this:

$read = "<font color=#66FFFF> NOT Work with me <font color>"
$after = StringRegExpReplace($read, "([<])(.*)([>])", "")
ConsoleWrite($after)

I'm not an StringRegExpReplace expert, so what is the problem?

Edited by johnmcloud

water

In this case you have to loop through the arrays and create an output array yourself.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

johnmcloud

A little example? :D

water

In pseudo code:

determine the dimension of both arrays

Make sure both arrays have the same number of rows (or you have to check in the loop)

Define a 2D array with this number of rows and 2 columns

loop for the number of entries in the input array

write entry of array 1 to cell 0 of the output array

write entry of array 2 to cell 1 of the output array

endloop

Good luck!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

johnmcloud

I'll check it out later.

An easy task, what is wrong?

Global $ini = @WorkingDir & "test.txt"
$read = _INetGetSource([url="http://www.babbaab.com"]www.babbaab.com[/url])

FileOpen($ini, 1)
$aArrayFinal = _StringBetween($read, '<td width=62% align=left>', ' </td>')
$after = StringRegExpReplace($aArrayFinal, "([<])(.*)([>])", "")
_FileWriteFromArray($ini, $after)
FileClose($ini)

I see a blank file. But in this way work:

Global $ini = @WorkingDir & "test.txt"
$read = _INetGetSource([url="http://www.babbaab.com"]www.babbaab.com[/url])

FileOpen($ini, 1)
$aArrayFinal = _StringBetween($read, '<td width=62% align=left>', ' </td>')
$after = StringRegExpReplace($aArrayFinal, "([<])(.*)([>])", "")
_FileWriteFromArray($ini, $aArrayFinal)
FileClose($ini)

I'd like to avoid to do the StringRegExpReplace after i have make the file. How to do?

Thanks

water

Does the StringRegExpReplace work for you? If yes, why replace with something else?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

johnmcloud

Maybe i wasn't clear.

That's what i do now

1- Make array

2- Write array on file

3-StringRegExReplace on the file

4-Save the file, again.

But i'd like to remove the second point, so:

1- Make array

2- StringRegExReplace directly on the array

3- Save the result on the file

water

You can't pass an array to StringRegExpReplace. Use _ArrayToString and @CRLF as a separator before using StringRegExpReplace. Then you can write the whole string to a file using FileWrite.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Robjong

Maybe I have not got this right but this might work...

; ... do the InetGet and StringBetween stuff ...

; example arrays, names and tasks
Global $aNames[5] = [4, 'A', 'B', 'C', '<font color=#0066FF>D']
Global $aTasks[4] = [3, '<font color=#0088FF>dsasadsd', 'reerre', 'rrtrtrt']

$sData = _KeyValueArraysToString($aNames, $aTasks)
; ... $sData is the list as string, you can write it to a file now ...
ConsoleWrite($sData)

Func _KeyValueArraysToString($aKeys, $aValues)
    Local $iKeys = UBound($aKeys), $iValues = UBound($aValues), $iUB = $iKeys
    If $iKeys < $iValues Then
        $iUB = $iValues
    EndIf

Local $sString = '', $sKey, $sValue
    For $i = 1 To $iUB - 1 Step 1 ; loop through the array
        ; reset vars
        $sKey = ''
        $sValue = ''
        ; get key and value from arrays, make sure the index is not out of bounds
        If $i < $iKeys Then $sKey = $aKeys[$i]
        If $i < $iValues Then $sValue = $aValues[$i]
        ; add data to string
        $sString &= $sKey & ' ' & $sValue & @LF
    Next

Return SetError(0, $i, StringRegExpReplace($sString, '<[^>]+>', '')) ; return string with tags removed
EndFunc   ;==>_KeyValueArraysToString

johnmcloud

StringRegExpReplace($aArrayToString, '<[^>]+>', '')

Thanks this is what i need for now ;)

I'll check it out all the rest of the array stuff

Edited by johnmcloud